The Cock Carousel

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

The Cock Carousel

Post by tom »

The most clear-cut easy to see examples of the cock carousel I have seen is in modern American evangelical mega churches where this practice is the norm.

Modern American evangelical mega churches functionally operate as a different religion from what was practices as Christianity a 100 years ago
Last edited by tom on October 21st, 2015, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Cock Carousel

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:The most clear-cut easy to see examples of the cock carousel I have seen is in modern American evangelical mega churches where this practice is the norm.

That's a disturbing thought that Christian women could be sleeping around. I guess no women are safe from feminist ideas here in America. Men need to boycott all American women including Christian women it seems.

I heard the phrase, "born again virgin" to describe Christian women who used to sleep around and now no longer do. Sorry, there is no such thing as being a "born again virgin" a woman can only be a virgin once.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Post by BlueEverglades »

What about the p***y carousel? Haven't you guys rode that since the beginning of history and never get off from the horny horse ? You can go and bang women all over the world and high five each other for the deeds but if a woman dares to share her sexuality she's bad eh? Don't you realize what awful human beings you all are? Everything you post in this forum it's an effective way to keep yourself single. Every little bullshit you deem as truth does not work anymore and you were part of the equation too.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

tom wrote:The most clear-cut easy to see examples of the cock carousel I have seen is in modern American evangelical mega churches where this practice is the norm.

Modern American evangelical mega churches functionally operate as a different religion from what was practices as Christianity a 100 years ago
I agree 100% with your basic concept about improving yourself first will get you more women. Alpha males would like you to believe they get more ass than a toilet seat.

There is no cock carousel. There is only a dating carousel for women. Most of the women don’t even like sex. Women ride the attention whoring carousel only. If you want to take them out, waste your money on them, for nothing in return, then you perpetuate the dating carousel. Women’s sexuality is very limited and falls off a cliff after 30.

Unfortunately culture overrides nature. Most women don’t give a shit now about having a husband. Most are happy just being single mothers.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on October 21st, 2015, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:
That's a disturbing thought that Christian women could be sleeping around. I guess no women are safe from feminist ideas here in America. Men need to boycott all American women including Christian women it seems.
Chruchian women are some of the worst. They're bad enough when the government promotes their sluttiness, but when they think God likes their sluttiness? Ugh.
I have the phrase, "born again virgin" to describe Christian women who used to sleep around and now no longer do. Sorry, there is no such thing as being a "born again virgin" a woman can only be a virgin once.
High five, my man. No hymen, no diamond!
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
October 21st, 2015, 9:23 am
What about the p***y carousel? Haven't you guys rode that since the beginning of history and never get off from the horny horse ? You can go and bang women all over the world and high five each other for the deeds but if a woman dares to share her sexuality she's bad eh? Don't you realize what awful human beings you all are? Everything you post in this forum it's an effective way to keep yourself single. Every little bullshit you deem as truth does not work anymore and you were part of the equation too.

That maybe true but men are naturally promiscuous and women are not, so it doesn't make sense for women to sleep around. Studies have shown that if a woman has more than two sex partners before she get's married, she will have a hard time pair bonding with her husband and will most likely leave her husband at some point in the marriage.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."