As a married man, I support MGTOW (but w/o the malice)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

As a married man, I support MGTOW (but w/o the malice)

Post by S_Parc »

Ok, the wedding is in 2016, but the point remains.

For the most part, I'm a guy who's basically settled down and is very happy with the situation with my fiance.

But then, there's this situation in America known as MGTOW.

And the way I see it is like this, I see my current situation as a unit with healthy gums, solid heart, and working lungs. But then, I look around me and I see rampant cases of gingivitis, angina, and emphysema in mainstream society.

Now, a lot of folks get on this forum and rail on those, for not flossing (w/ tea tree oil), eating their garlic/aspirin or beta carotene pills. I'm sure I'd missed a few supplements there but you get the picture.

All and all, if one can't get a healthy situation going, MGTOW certainly beats the guilt laden vitamin flogging bandwagon.

So for the average guy, get a RealDoll and forget about relationships in America. Yes, fonding b**bs and *ss on a regular basis, does reduce stress, which allows one to focus on one's work.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26219
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: As a married man, I support MGTOW (but w/o the malice)

Post by Adama »

Having sex with a doll has got to be an abomination. I think the only options are a woman (or women if you are lucky) and your preferred hand. A machine, toys, dolls, are definitely out of the question. We werent made to have sex with inanimate objects.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

You're a liar and a fool. If you really had no malice, you wouldn't talk that garbage at all. You think you've outsmarted the system by marrying some homosexual female? Think again! You're totally out of your mind.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I have not seen MGTOW minus the malice. I believe without it, it would not be MGTOW. For this movement, malice is sort of "the rug that ties the room together". It is a movement born out of extreme bitterness and loneliness, from the looks of it. It is not productive and it closes a man's mind to other options.

You, S_Parc, found a woman that is literally one in a million. Or one in ten million. Hypothetically, about thirty men in America might statistically find a woman of her caliber, in similar circumstances. The rest can just, propose to their realdoll and be MGTOW forever? A man may focus on "me, myself and I" for a year, two years, five, a decade. Two decades. One day he will be too far gone, too far stuck in his routine, and spending his life with anything other then his realdoll and\or right hand is off the table. He is left with nothing but a pair of plastic tits and a lifetime of regrets.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I have not seen MGTOW minus the malice. I believe without it, it would not be MGTOW. For this movement, malice is sort of "the rug that ties the room together". It is a movement born out of extreme bitterness and loneliness, from the looks of it. It is not productive and it closes a man's mind to other options.

You, S_Parc, found a woman that is literally one in a million. Or one in ten million. Hypothetically, about thirty men in America might statistically find a woman of her caliber, in similar circumstances. The rest can just, propose to their realdoll and be MGTOW forever? A man may focus on "me, myself and I" for a year, two years, five, a decade. Two decades. One day he will be too far gone, too far stuck in his routine, and spending his life with anything other then his realdoll and\or right hand is off the table. He is left with nothing but a pair of plastic breasts and a lifetime of regrets.
Using my medical metaphors, for many American couples, gum disease, heart ailments, & pulmonary defects, are the way of life. For a person like myself, even if I didn't have Mel, wouldn't it be better to live, without those ailments, as a part of my daily fabric?

And that's a big part of it. Sure, it's very easy to run around angry and bitter all of the time, ala Cornfed, but isn't it also possible to not really care so much about whether or not, 10-20% of the general population is in some happy union?

Ok, so once the above is acknowledged, sure, there is a percentage of persons, who'll be able to re-located to the Philippines, Ecuador, or Vietnam and be able to assimilate into another culture, distinct from their original one, w/o too many issues. Yet, I see that many ppl, are not able to adapt, to a non-Anglo-American society for the long haul.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Adama wrote:and your preferred hand
A hand needs to fondle some b**bs or @ss, for it to be satisfied. That's an aspect of our biological heterosexuality.

AB discussion thread

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Gadfly wrote:You're a liar and a fool. If you really had no malice, you wouldn't talk that garbage at all. You think you've outsmarted the system by marrying some homosexual female? Think again! You're totally out of your mind.
That does seriously make me wonder. You know how animals will eat terrible things and attempt to have sex with anything? Well that is the way homosexuals are. They are people who have lost some function which tells them that this behavior is off-limits because it is disgusting. Once that is broken, I do not believe that can be put back into place.

Many years ago before I got saved, I was making out with this one beautiful, adorable bisexual chick while her boss girlfriend watched. She was honestly the best kisser I had ever kissed, even up to this point in my life. I really wanted to see what it would be like to be with her. But I see now that God was not going to let me be with a woman like that. It just didnt happen, even as much as I wanted it to and was almost assured it would. Because if I had gotten to that point before with women, it always ended up going all the way. But not with the bisexual chick. Maybe God didnt want me to be with a woman who has the heart of a beast.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I have not seen MGTOW minus the malice. I believe without it, it would not be MGTOW. For this movement, malice is sort of "the rug that ties the room together". It is a movement born out of extreme bitterness and loneliness, from the looks of it. It is not productive and it closes a man's mind to other options.
You see MGTOW wrongly.

http://www.the-niceguy.com/

No man is born as MGTOW, they are made by negative experiences with women.

MGTOWs are often not created out of disappointment concerning a sexual relationship with a woman next to you who is an ex-wife, girl-friend etc.

A huge part of men joining MGTOW are made out of their childhood, with terrible experiences related to mother, sisters, other female relatives, female teachers, sexual abuse by females as boys etc. etc.

You should not blame these men, me included, but you should blame Western women who are harming men, often boys and you should blame feminist-friendly governments which are supporting these malicious and violent women.

What means, not productive? MGTOWs are financing their expenses out of their own wallet and donations - unless feminism, which depends on sponsorship out of public funds and similar sources from taxpayers.

MGTOW are usually working, except if they are still minors, or sick, or old etc. - I am 60+ and working full-time since my 17th birthday to support my wife, children and also fosterdaughter. - You better address as not-productive those females who are making a living out of benefits, child-support, alimony etc, and who never worked a single day in their life.

MGTOW would be a weak movement, if gender-neutral laws are applied in the same form to both, men and women. However this is not the case as this would be fair but not politically correct.

Send malicious women for their crimes to the same conditions and same time behind bars as men, just one example - and one strong MGTOW argument would not exist. Force mothers who abandon their children to pay child support exactly in the same way as fathers and another MGTOW argument would not exist. etc. etc.