Anybody Ever Fight In A Revolution/Invasion/Civil War?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Anybody Ever Fight In A Revolution/Invasion/Civil War?

Post by Wolfeye »

Hey, everyone. I know this is probably going to seem like a stupid question, but considering how things are going in numerous countries these days, does anyone know what it's like to live in a country that's having a civil war? A revolution? An invasion? I figure there are numerous things that might be good to do in advance & different ways of doing things in the middle. Yeah, it would depend a bit on the country & culture, but whatever information or suggested reading would be appreciated. I just figure that it's a more of a potential now, wherever I land.

Any soldiers with experience would be appreciated, but I don't know how much soldier conditions in war would apply, since they are within a community of arguable support & are generally being supplied. Maybe there are impressions on how things would be without that? Or with only some of that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re: Anybody Ever Fight In A Revolution/Invasion/Civil War?

Post by onethousandknives »

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experie ... -cong.html

It's Cracked, which usually is pretty lame, but I think the article has some pretty neat things to think about.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Anybody Ever Fight In A Revolution/Invasion/Civil War?

Post by Wolfeye »

Vietcong stuff- interesting! Looked around for it a long time ago, but couldn't find much. Thanks.