These types of men get laid more often than you

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

These types of men get laid more often than you

Post by Voice of Reason »

The following types of men are more likely to get laid or married than you:

- Musicians who snort coke
- Men who abuse women
- Serial killers and mass murderers
- Drug lords who murder people
- Brutal dictators
- Well-known ISIS fighters

These types of men have no trouble in finding a woman who wants to give her body to them and spend her life with them.

http://www.returnofkings.com/73788/6-ty ... normal-man

And after it's all over, these women see themselves as the victims when these men run away from her and leave her to look after the children herself.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: These types of men get laid more often than you

Post by drronnie »

Voice of Reason wrote:The following types of men are more likely to get laid or married than you:

- Men who abuse women
- Brutal dictators

These types of men have no trouble in finding a woman who wants to give her body to them and spend her life with them.

And after it's all over, these women see themselves as the victims when these men run away from her and leave her to look after the children herself.

I guess theis bbecause women love the men with the drama. If you have a stable job and normal hobbies they will consider you boring
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Voice of Reason wrote:The following types of men are more likely to get laid or married than you:

- Men who abuse women
- Brutal dictators

I guess theis bbecause women love the men with the drama. If you have a stable job and normal hobbies they will consider you boring
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote:
- Men who abuse women
- Brutal dictators
I guess theis because women love the men with the drama. If you have a stable job and normal hobbies they will consider you boring
The female fan-mail for violent male prisoners is well-known.

There is for sure something true with this list regarding Western women, and also with drronnie's comment.

Missing is a comments about being 'rich' regardless your looks and regardless from where this money is coming from, it is amazing to see how 'love from women' is going through the wallet.

There are a few women who 'wake up' later, left over living in a basement with their children from various fathers, but openly said, sorry, I do not need them.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Young men join extremist groups because they've never had any power before, they've never had a girlfriend before, they have to look at women in beekeeper suits in many instances, they've never had a job that paid a wage they could do much with.

Now for those of us in the USA what the hell is our excuse for not getting laid? If you want to work you can make money here. If you want a wife you can go south and get one. You have to be realistic. If you are ugly as f**k you are going to have to know the deal.

But if you really are an average guy, if you are making stupid threads like this it is clear you don't have a clue how the world operates. The average american guy has it great as far as I'm concerned. Latin America is an AM flight away.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Yohan wrote:
drronnie wrote:
- Men who abuse women
- Brutal dictators
I guess theis because women love the men with the drama. If you have a stable job and normal hobbies they will consider you boring
The female fan-mail for violent male prisoners is well-known.

There is for sure something true with this list regarding Western women, and also with drronnie's comment.

Missing is a comments about being 'rich' regardless your looks and regardless from where this money is coming from, it is amazing to see how 'love from women' is going through the wallet.

There are a few women who 'wake up' later, left over living in a basement with their children from various fathers, but openly said, sorry, I do not need them.
Well women do not list for the decent rich men. They will use them as ATM but they will wet their panties for a bad boy thugs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

As Mr. Spock stated, the discipline of logic is what saved Vulcan. This place cannot be saved! :oops: how dumb and animalistic most humans are.
Time to Hide!
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Moretorque wrote:As Mr. Spock stated, the discipline of logic is what saved Vulcan. This place cannot be saved! :oops: how dumb and animalistic most humans are.
Do you think there is going to be any backlash?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

You know what this means. All of you have to be serial killers now. Or get a tattoo and act edgy.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

At the time, the ISIS fighter could go buy a bunch of non-Muslim women taken as booty in battle as sex slaves, tie them to their beds, and have sex with all of them. There were some women from western countries going of to be ISIS brides, too. They probably had to weight their turns.
The system blocked out b.o.o.t.y. which is a real word for plunder or spoil. Let's see if it displays those words.
Last edited by MrMan on November 1st, 2019, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It kind of makes sense. If sex is just for fun and to be entertained, as opposed to being the foundation for a lasting relationship, then females will naturally want to have sex with men they associate with fun and excitement.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

I somehow ended up watching an episode of Oprah back in the day and it was about men who were abusive to their wives physically or mentally. The majority of these women had stayed with those men for 10 to 15 years. Now it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that if someone treats you like sh*t then get out and move on. So it intrigued me as to why women would stay with these men. It’s not like there wasn’t shelters or help for them if they wanted it. All these women did was complain that these men treated them bad and wanted them to change and be treated good. So what Oprah did was showed these men what could happen if they went to far. So she took all their wives and painted them all white and put them in body bags at a morgue and got the men come in and see what it would be like if they took it that far. Then I think after that, they took them to a jail and how life would be unless they stopped now. Well...there were two men out of the 7 or 8 that took things serious.the two guys that opened the body bags and seen their wife pretending to be lifeless were in tears and vowed to change and be a better man. After they said that..I shook my head and thought..dudes..it’s like when women told me that every guy they seem to always date is azzholes and they were looking for a good man..I’d laugh and thank them for being so dumb because to me that it’s what type of man they were attracted to because you know that if she’s date a normal easy going guy that treated them good then they’d be totally turned off. Anyways..like I was saying..so those two guys that said they were going to change actually did. Guess what happened in the update. Those two women left the two guys that changed to being nice. All Oprah said was..well..maybe they finally woke up and realized they could do better..I rolled my eyes thinking..nah Oprah..they went hunting for men who would treat them like trash again.

There’s a saying that women have. There’s nothing worse then a bad boy gone good. But I don’t think you need to be a woman abuser for a woman to be head or heels in love with you. I think you just have to have their total respect and your a man not to be messed with and they know that. I was talking to a girl in Russia a long while back and her father got on Skype half loaded but his English was really good. He ended up saying his daughter could be stubborn like her father so don’t be afraid to give her a few smacks...I laughed and thought he was joking but he was serious. Then she got back on to talk and laughed in a shy way saying he was right..I was thinking..ummm..If a girl gets out of line then I don’t resort to violence. There’s other ways. I think if your with a girl and she sees that you can handle yourself in a fight or not back down from anything..that’s where you win.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jonnyblond wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 4:50 am
I somehow ended up watching an episode of Oprah back in the day and it was about men who were abusive to their wives physically or mentally. The majority of these women had stayed with those men for 10 to 15 years. Now it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that if someone treats you like sh*t then get out and move on. So it intrigued me as to why women would stay with these men. It’s not like there wasn’t shelters or help for them if they wanted it. All these women did was complain that these men treated them bad and wanted them to change and be treated good. So what Oprah did was showed these men what could happen if they went to far. So she took all their wives and painted them all white and put them in body bags at a morgue and got the men come in and see what it would be like if they took it that far. Then I think after that, they took them to a jail and how life would be unless they stopped now. Well...there were two men out of the 7 or 8 that took things serious.the two guys that opened the body bags and seen their wife pretending to be lifeless were in tears and vowed to change and be a better man. After they said that..I shook my head and thought..dudes..it’s like when women told me that every guy they seem to always date is azzholes and they were looking for a good man..I’d laugh and thank them for being so dumb because to me that it’s what type of man they were attracted to because you know that if she’s date a normal easy going guy that treated them good then they’d be totally turned off. Anyways..like I was saying..so those two guys that said they were going to change actually did. Guess what happened in the update. Those two women left the two guys that changed to being nice. All Oprah said was..well..maybe they finally woke up and realized they could do better..I rolled my eyes thinking..nah Oprah..they went hunting for men who would treat them like trash again.

There’s a saying that women have. There’s nothing worse then a bad boy gone good. But I don’t think you need to be a woman abuser for a woman to be head or heels in love with you. I think you just have to have their total respect and your a man not to be messed with and they know that. I was talking to a girl in Russia a long while back and her father got on Skype half loaded but his English was really good. He ended up saying his daughter could be stubborn like her father so don’t be afraid to give her a few smacks...I laughed and thought he was joking but he was serious. Then she got back on to talk and laughed in a shy way saying he was right..I was thinking..ummm..If a girl gets out of line then I don’t resort to violence. There’s other ways. I think if your with a girl and she sees that you can handle yourself in a fight or not back down from anything..that’s where you win.
Of course, not all women are going to leave their men if they don't beat them up, of course. I think subconsciously women want a man to stand up for himself and offer her some guidance. A man can be a decent, kind man and still do that without hitting a woman. Some will stay with a man with no backbone who offers no direction.

A lot of women who realize they can walk over their man will lose respect for him. It may be an unconscious thing, but it makes them uncomfortable. It may bring out the worst in them. They may be domineering. Some of them may leave if they are so inclined. The men on the Oprah show may have dialed back way too far. It could be they did not just get rid of the violence, but they also turned soft in other aspects of the relationship. Or maybe some of these women were just so messed up mentally they couldn't take being with a man who didn't hit them. Maybe if they'd turned it into some taboo violence like spanking in the bedroom which police might have dismissed as a consensual sexual practice and Oprah's audience might have giggled at, the women who subconsciously wanted to be beaten up and kept in line would have been cool with that. But that is hypothetical, not something I recommend. I think that a woman who is messed up in her mind get out of that mode of wanting a man who hits her.

I read part of a survey about some Asian country, maybe Vietnam or Cambodia, where a rather large percentage of wives thought a man should hit a wife who gets out of line. That's one of those taboo things that men and women in this country will tell a woman to get a divorce over. There have to be some advantages to marrying a woman who would stay if you hit her. You don't have to hit her, but just her being committed is an advantage. But if she's impossible to deal with unless you hit her, or if she leaves you unless you hit her, that would be very undesirable. You'd want a wife who would be a good, submissive wife without having to hit her. But you can still establish dominance or leadership in the relationship by the way you act and interact with her.
Last edited by MrMan on November 1st, 2019, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The system blocked out b.o.o.t.y. which is a real word for plunder or spoil. Let's see if it displays those words.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Getting laid is the most overrated of commodities. One that gets men into trouble nine ways to Sunday. Take it off the goddamn pedestal, anyone who has put it on one.