Has the European Union failed?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
czechdana25
Freshman Poster

Has the European Union failed?

Post by czechdana25 »

The EU has 28 member countries. The grand social experiment of unifying all the European states under common economic currency seemed like a great idea. The idea was to prevent future world wars and promote social harmony. I think the Europe was trying to form a federation similar to the United States of America. The Germans were reluctant to bail out the Greeks. Brussels seems ineffective and overrun with Muslim immigrants. The Paris attacks were terrible and I cried because I have many friends there. It seems like Europe has descended back into nationalism and anti-immigrant sentiments.

What is the future of Europe? Was EU a bad idea? Should the Greeks be kicked out?

http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/member-countries/

https://hbr.org/2013/06/the-european-union-a-failed-ex

http://www.hoover.org/research/eu-experiment-has-failed

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -2016.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/20 ... has-failed

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Has the European Union failed?

Post by Wolfeye »

Parts of it seem to have DEFINITELY failed. The travel arrangement (plus where you can live work & retire in any of these countries if you have citizenship in one of them) seems great, but then again- that's being used by the "refugees" to act like assholes.

I think a major portion of the problem has to do with them trying to be a group with a centralized command- Brussels & Germany (officially or unofficially) tend to screw the WHOLE continent on a regular basis. Spain & Sweden might have different problems, so it's not effective to have a central command in Brussels pick one solution to solve both- if they bother at all & while there are all kinds of other things in the works taking up time that these countries could have tailored & implemented a solution that suited their current needs.

It really seems to me that Germany is a MAJOR source of problems for all of Europe. They harbor invaders that they gave incentive to come to that country ACROSS numerous other countries, reeking whatever havoc they do along the way. They give Greece all kinds of financial shit AND attitude before this, when Germany would have been in the same type of place if they didn't get a pass on numerous loans & screw-ups of their own (I don't understand too much on that, but then a lot of finances has a foundation of bullshit).

Britain is doing that kind of shit, too- from what it seems. They certainly seem quick to give them housing (luxury housing, no less) to people that don't do anything but draw welfare on top of it.

Italy is hauling these damn people out of the ocean by the thousands- this is the population of a town at a time, of people that form their own enclaves & make demands. You know what's odd? Me & my relatives have to do all kinds of legal gymnastics to get ITALIAN citizenship from ITALIAN heritage, but the ITALIAN navy will help f**k up ITALY & the rest of Europe by bringing in people with absolutely no paperwork of any kind that just wreck the place while crying victim the whole time. WTF?!

Even Switzerland sounds like it's getting kicked around- this little vermin go attacking the girls at school & it sounds like neither the guys in that school or the adults of the country do anything to counteract these things. The Swiss are pretty damn rich & they have an interesting landscape with lots of mountain passes that makes it very easy to repel INVADERS. Switzerland is mentioned frequently in discussions of this very thing- no one really wanted to bother trying. What happens now?

Someone got raped in Denmark where everyone could hear what was going on, but none of them did anything.

Just recently, some guy got arrested in Holland for wearing a pig hat! What the f**k is that? Holland/Netherlands was always real permissive of things, from what I had heard. They were always fairly astute at repelling invasions, too- they'd take down the dams to flood an area & that would cause problems for whoever it was.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It should fail and it should be obvious to anybody with half a brain it was just a plan by the bankers to further their goal in taking the world over with plain fascism under the guise of democracy. The immigrant scandal is just another prong of the attack by the money masters.

Their going to unify Europe into 1 around a printing press and subdue it with the invasion of idiots, con men !
Time to Hide!
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Disclosure: I find the entire Europe situation hilarious.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Dragon: f**k you, Dragon! You find that shit in the picture hilarious? Maybe you;d find it hilarious if Europeans started raping & killing the men of that culture & then teaching the women to read & act like people?
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Wolfeye wrote:Dragon: f**k you, Dragon! You find that shit in the picture hilarious? Maybe you;d find it hilarious if Europeans started raping & killing the men of that culture & then teaching the women to read & act like people?
Well...to be fair, the West has already done a good job of stacking countless bodies in the Middle East through proxy wars and other fun activities like CIA-funded coups and weapons dealing. Countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and now Syria can't be called countries anymore. They are beyond recoverable. And now Europe lets in all these angry people. It's kinda their fault. Everyone has to take responsibility for their actions, whether good or bad. I'm just a third party that finds the entire thing entertaining.

Heh: http://time.com/4216896/death-toll-syria-war-470000/
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

These countries were f***ed up WAY before America was around to do anything. The people in Europe didn't have much to do with anything- just like in America, the government works as it's own population. When their princes or presidents do all kinds of off-the-wall shit, does anyone blame the people of those countries? No, not even when some asshole is thinking to basically pull exactly what ISIS is doing right now.

As for Europe "letting" these people in, this happens the same way- when the "refugees" don't just sneak in, that is. These actions are perpetrated by the governments & their proxies. At the very least, they are not stopped by them.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Failed? It never succeeded in the first place.
yAA BUT GHOST THE INVASION PROBABLY WILL FINISH IT OFF as they want, our rulers are after controlling all property world wide and then rent it back to their sheep. All indicators as of so far indicate European whites are done.

This plan has been well thought out to displace whites, so they believe their own were the only obstacles to give challenge.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Moretorque: What do you mean "controlling" when you talk about property? Is it that they have a situation where some people think that some things are theirs & they have total discretion over what they do with it? See, when someone buys a machete, they don't just swing it at who & whatever they please- even though it's theirs. And it might always be that someone is NOT seen to own things, even when they pay whatever price for it.

Ghost: That was only in Sweden, wasn't it? Besides, some bitches are cut from the same cloth as the rag-heads in the picture- that's not an innately EU thing, though. I am actually a little surprised there hasn't been another Crusade, yet. Then again, they didn't really go on an overt jihad- maybe the same would be true of the counteraction? No real need to DECLARE anything.

Why don't people just flip out on them? Maybe it's because they worry that they'll be getting the exception along with the others? Maybe it's because a lot of people have problems with violence without in-that-instance catalyst for it? Sort of like they'd have sometimes a hard time shooting from the bushes at someone that's after them, because they're not caught up in the heat of the moment? Has anyone that's been there recently asked the Europeans?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Wolfeye, they want to be able to herd all of us around like cattle so the can do what they want with all land for the good of the communal, look at a MAP of UN21 to see how America is too be carved up for the good of the community. You see we all owe them for managing our civilization through the money system.

The Video that James Bond posted explaining what whores women are answer the ? over 87 % of women orgasm while being raped, now think about that. Mother is just a dumb animal just like father!
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Moretorque: I get what you're referencing, but am a little unclear of what "controlling" this property consists of. I was also kind of making a point with my questions. Didn't see that video & I'm going to have to preemptively call bullshit on that one (at least percentage-wise). When true, one has to factor in that involuntary stimulation is a real thing & there's even a (probably long-shot) possibility of a counterphobic reaction (like a dude turning himself into a fake gay in prison or people pretending there aren't bullets flying around their neighborhood because it matches what they'd prefer).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It depends on what they want to do with your property or what it has they want, my town is implementing UN 21 in short order. It is totally dependent on federal grants
n funding to survive " college town ". There have been stories coming out as of recent that people cannot sell their properties to private individuals because daddy government wants it for some reason or another. There happened to just be a case the other day where the government wanted the mineral under the persons land so they must surrender the property to the gov for whatever they decide to give. Eminent domain !

The government just has the Federal Reserve make up counterfeit bills then gets the land for free. The Federal Reserve is the State that is the United States. They do not pay the money back plus interest like we renter serfs do. They call it deficit spending and then just hang it on the national debt, then say we the sheople are on the hook for it. Con Men set this whole system up out of the Citi of London primarily world wide in order to subjugate the entire wealth of the world to themselves for free.

It has long been known womens primal fantasies have involved rape so the 87% orgasm makes sense.
Time to Hide!