The Lies of homosexuality

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

The Lies of homosexuality

Post by Eric »

Not that homosexuality is itself a lie, but, that there're so many lies about it. If there is one topic which seems to have constant lies and deceit substituting for actual reality, it is the phenomenon of homosexuality in our modern cultural perspective, making it real confusing to actually understand. I think it's a way of managing life's deeper insecurities/feelings for need and same sex affection - crossed over into physical and sexual (among other things; ie. abuse, running away from life, sexual addiction, a bad habit or a lifestyle choice of behavior, substituting for other needs), and then it kind of takes a life of it's own. It's also easier. I forgot to add that - it's a sort of cop out - I think.
This whole dialogue about "born that way" or "it's a choice or not" obfuscates the issue. It's remarkable and unbelievable to what degree nowadays.
I've had encounters with it, in my life, myself - and I can tell you from my own personal experience/s, there was deeper stuff going on underneath.
They also try to make it seem like you are locked into it, once you do it one time. Like it's an identity, etc....and you're stuck that way. That you must "come out of the closet" and accept yourself as an ____. If you refuse this, you are in denial as a closet homosexual. There's no way you can ever be straight again - branded for life. Yet these same liberal/progressive hypocrites constantly tout the Kinsey Scale done in the 40's (when it suits their agenda to open up more people to gayness) which say that sexuality is on a sliding scale...and that all of us run a spectrum from heterosexuality to homosexuality, and that many people have mixed experiences. What blatant hypocrisy. They openly contradict themselves. Tell me there is no agenda. It's like they just want everyone to be gay, no matter which way how.

Anyways, just my thoughts. Feel free to contribute, thanks.
Last edited by Eric on April 4th, 2016, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: The Lie of homosexuality

Post by Eric »

Also, p*rnography is a bridge-way into it as well.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric, just to be clear, you either let another man insert himself into your body, or you inserted yourself into his private area? And you only did it once?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

What has that question got anything to do with my post?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I see no one will touch this with a 10 foot pole. Okay.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I will, get yourself some of dat dar POOPER ? :wink:
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Something to keep in mind about the Kinsey report is that the man used really bad research methodology. It didn't conform to the contemporary (and newly emerging) methods for research used today. I heard that either Stanley or Campbell, authors of an influential 1963 work on research methods, said to Kinsey something along these lines, "I'd rather see you survey a random sample of 100 than thousands of people you met in bars." Kinsey likely interviewed a lot of perverts, and their results probably weren't representative of the population at the time.

Also, from reading the report, it seems obvious that some people were molesting very small children to report the number of supposed orgasms and other data to Kinsey. This was pretty sick stuff. I don't think anyone involved in his research went to jail over it, either.

As far as the whole gay thing goes, the idea of people having 'gay' as a part of their identity isn't from some kind of science. It's a philosophy about sexuality. There is no reason to think that people are obligated to 'come out of the closet.' If you like to do perverted sexual stuff, why do I need to know about it? In Hollywood movies and TV shows, if someone loves someone else, they are 'supposed to' tell them. Why? That's stupid in some situations. If you tell a married woman you work with you are in love with her, that's just stupid. You could open her up to unnecessary temptation and hurt her marriage, potentially, or just make yourself look like a fool (and you should have better control of yourself than to allow feelings like that to develop for a married woman.)

If a man commits a homosexual act, that doesn't mean he's forever 'gay.' It means he's committed one horrible sin against God. Fornication with women is a sin, too. So is adultery. Adultery and homosexual acts (at least between males) seem to be worse, though, considering Old Testament penalties for the crime.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It's just a small minority of people anyway, the gays. Very loud, very obnoxious at times, but their lifestyle hardly has enough appeal to attract a lot of members. It's largely a non-issue.

One might argue that a promiscuous straight man or woman is more damaging to society then some gay guy or lesbian chick sleeping around and spreading perversion and disease only among their own little subgroup.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

uhaveautism, in studies of identical twins raised separately, if one comes out as gay, the other may be more likely to do so than the general population, but one can be 'gay' and the other can be 'straight.' If it were genetic, then it would be 100% or close to it.

Human beings aren't pre-programmed robots programmed by DNA. A man has a choice to offer his mouth or backside to another guy or to stick his appendages in another man. It's his choice. A man also has a choice as to whether he's going to talk in a whiney voice and be limp-wristed. He has a choice as to whether he's going to identify himself as 'gay' as a part of his identity. There may be some things that cause one to be more likely to be predisposed toward being attracted to the same sex, but there are also choices.

I could have the potential to be attracted to married women if they are pretty. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to sleep with them, ogle them, etc. I'm not going to take on the label of 'adulterer' and start protesting for adulterers rights.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's just a small minority of people anyway, the gays. Very loud, very obnoxious at times, but their lifestyle hardly has enough appeal to attract a lot of members. It's largely a non-issue.

One might argue that a promiscuous straight man or woman is more damaging to society then some gay guy or lesbian chick sleeping around and spreading perversion and disease only among their own little subgroup.

Are you sure about that? It seems to me ...the appeal is growing. The powers that be have decided that it's where they want us, and the whole public is being brainwashed (whether they are cognizant or not of it) into accepting homosexuality - especially now, the guys. It shows the power of media to literally change us into anything.
Everytime I flip on the tv I see some metrosexual looking guy with wavy hair, a high voice, looking super fabulous with skinny jeans or effeminate behavior. And this is the definition of what they are marketing to us as a 'man' is supposed to be - subliminally, and not too subtly, either. This is the mainstream image now - the thing to be, you're "cool" if you are it, girls "like it" - whether, they actually do or not (and they don't really...once you dig beneath the brainwashing). And these guys are 'supposed' to be straight.
Yeah right. More guys are going gay now...because they are being sold it. Many are buying.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You have some major issues, dude. Projecting your autism and "schizophrenia" onto everything and everyone in your posts, everything's genetic or neonatal. Get therapy for your "autism" please.

This person's a perfect example of a social recluse who hides out in his Mother's basement,
,next Jeffrey Dahmer.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

No one is born gay. It's something that an individual becomes. My question is how does that occur? Manny Pacquiao is right (wrongfully dropped by nike. He's retiring soon, so it makes little difference). Animals don't go around seeking out the same gender. You don't see male animals trying to screw each other. I don't see female animals dyking each other. It's only humans. It's not natural. In fact, many doctors and scientists refer to homosexuality as a mental disorder.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Why do the Europeans have so much of homosexuality ?

Cannibalism in europe and scandinavia during the dark middle ages , due to lack of food ( caused by murdering catholic pope ) cannot be hidden anymore. Catholic christians used scorched earth policy to target the protestants and there was no food , vegan or non veg, after rats, dogs and cats disappeared.

Wherever there was famine during the DARK AGES , there was cannibalism due to lack of food. This was kept a secret as the WHITE MAN is projected as a superior race. There was NO agriculture when the Catholics stared killing people in Europe. The starving European people dug fresh corpses up out of the ground at night and at them.

The starving people cut executed criminals down from the gallows and then butchered and ate them. And, the executed may have been the lucky ones. In some places, jailers quit feeding inmates. When they added a new prisoner to the jail, the convicts “ferociously attack new prisoners and devoured them half alive”

Islamic historians have recorded that in 1098, after a successful siege and capture of the Syrian city Ma’arra, Christian soldiers ate the flesh of local PAGANS with great relish.

By the 16th century, cannibalism was not just part of the mental furniture of Europeans; it was a common part of everyday medicine from Spain to England.

When Pope Innocent VIII was on his deathbed in 1492, his doctors used vampire-like technique on 3 boys and had the pope drink their FRESH blood. The boys were bled until they died.

Eating PIG also makes you a homosexual. It affects future generations too.

The PIG DNA is similar to human DNA.

All living organisms have genetic information encoded in DNA divided into units called genes

Pigs suffer from the same genetic and protein malfunctions that account for many human diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s etc

Pig skin tissues and heart valves can be used in medicine because of their compatibility with the human body.

DONT EAT PIG GUYS>>>PORK MAKES YOU GAY

More information,,,This guy is amazing

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Lol. What. ?