Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rbendavoctw
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by rbendavoctw »

What about STDs some of you might say?
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

good read...
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Sex with the same girl does not become boring after 6 months or a year. The longer I was with my ex, the better the sex got.

If I had to pay her $250 every time we had sex I'd be tens of thousands of dollar in debt right now.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

To me they're disgusting. How can you not be thinking "how many times has that been used?"
Only once I was approached by a cute hooker in Manila and was tempted for the first and only time in my life. But I already had a hot date coming up so...
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 21st, 2022, 11:07 am
To me they're disgusting. How can you not be thinking "how many times has that been used?"
Only once I was approached by a cute hooker in Manila and was tempted for the first and only time in my life. But I already had a hot date coming up so...
try it, man. Find a girl that really turns you on, and f**k her. Maybe stop masturbating and do NoFap for a couple months so your brain resets.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 1:58 pm
Sex with the same girl does not become boring after 6 months or a year. The longer I was with my ex, the better the sex got.

If I had to pay her $250 every time we had sex I'd be tens of thousands of dollar in debt right now.
I'd have had to pay more than my salary in the first year of marriage.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I don't have a negative view of prostitution. Who gives a shit. If they are using their body so they don't have to sell their time toiling away for some company or corporation then that's up to them. Most of them won't do anything unless protection is used. Are prostitutes better than normal women? Prostitutes ARE normal women!

And those of you who compare spending money on a Prostitute with years of marriage did you forget how much your wedding cost? Date nights and meals and all that other bullshit? Not to mention the bullshit when your wife won't put out because of some fictional headache or some shit like that. Prostitutes just cut out all the bullshit of relationships. You don't have to spend 70 quid in a bar buying some broad drinks to try and get a leg over by the end of the night, just pay a hooker 60 instead for a guaranteed shag for 30 minutes with the added bonus that you don't have to bother giving the bitch a call the following morning pmsl
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 21st, 2022, 2:31 pm
I don't have a negative view of prostitution. Who gives a shit. If they are using their body so they don't have to sell their time toiling away for some company or corporation then that's up to them. Most of them won't do anything unless protection is used. Are prostitutes better than normal women? Prostitutes ARE normal women!

And those of you who compare spending money on a Prostitute with years of marriage did you forget how much your wedding cost? Date nights and meals and all that other bullshit? Not to mention the bullshit when your wife won't put out because of some fictional headache or some shit like that. Prostitutes just cut out all the bullshit of relationships. You don't have to spend 70 quid in a bar buying some broad drinks to try and get a leg over by the end of the night, just pay a hooker 60 instead for a guaranteed shag for 30 minutes with the added bonus that you don't have to bother giving the bitch a call the following morning pmsl
I don't have an issue with prostitution actually but how can any guy compare the cost of a date night/meal to paying a hooker $250 for a single hour? A date night only costs like $50, maybe $100 at most and then you get an entire night of sex. Paying a hooker the same thing would run you at $1,000 at least. Paying a hooker to spend the night with you every day would cost $365,000. With a wife I'd just need to give her $1,000 a month or so.

I don't get how some of y'all are having so much trouble getting your girlfriends to have sex with you. Are you just assuming that she won't have sex with you because that's what you've heard other dudes say or are you being guided by actual experience? How are you initiating sex? Are you lying in bed and suddenly blurting out "hey let's f**k?" It sounds like there's a lot of guys out there who just want to shove their dicks in a hole, cum, and be done with it. They f**k like orcs and dogs and pigs. Its an absolute disgrace. When I have a beautiful woman I am in love with in my bedroom I am savoring every bit of my time with her. I cuddle with her, I run my fingers through her hair, I kiss her everywhere on her body and we just make out, sometimes for hours. I don't do these things with any further expectations but I find that it always leads to that result anyway.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Most people who say prostitutes are better than girlfriends and wives are probably not referring to the financial angle. They probably cherish the freedom not to commit to any one woman and choose when, how, and whom to have sex with. To some, this might be more important than having to spend $500 to $1000 for a single night of sex.

It's also true that not all stable relationships remain idyllic. Most women's bodies lose their finesse after their first or second child, and that's while their man's sex drive is at their peak. Few men would be immune to the allure of a younger, better looking woman who promises any sort of sexual actvities in exchange for money.

I would say prostitutes are society's complement to girlfriends and wives, "normal women". It's been like this since the dawn of time and will probably continue to be like this in the future.

I think the main point is not whether prostitutes are better, but whether today's men can still find women worth entering a long-term relationship with, worth their trust, their commitment, their love. Judging from what I see in the big cities, most girls know that they can ride the top 10% c**k in town at the swipe of a picture, at very short notice and with no string attached (bar the occasional herpes infection). Settling for a long-term relationship is something that may cross their minds only when they end up pregnant and need somebody to take care of the "family", or when they feel that their pulling power is on the low.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 3:02 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I don't have an issue with prostitution actually but how can any guy compare the cost of a date night/meal to paying a hooker $250 for a single hour? A date night only costs like $50, maybe $100 at most and then you get an entire night of sex. Paying a hooker the same thing would run you at $1,000 at least. Paying a hooker to spend the night with you every day would cost $365,000. With a wife I'd just need to give her $1,000 a month or so.

I don't get how some of y'all are having so much trouble getting your girlfriends to have sex with you. Are you just assuming that she won't have sex with you because that's what you've heard other dudes say or are you being guided by actual experience? How are you initiating sex? Are you lying in bed and suddenly blurting out "hey let's f**k?" It sounds like there's a lot of guys out there who just want to shove their dicks in a hole, cum, and be done with it. They f**k like orcs and dogs and pigs. Its an absolute disgrace. When I have a beautiful woman I am in love with in my bedroom I am savoring every bit of my time with her. I cuddle with her, I run my fingers through her hair, I kiss her everywhere on her body and we just make out, sometimes for hours. I don't do these things with any further expectations but I find that it always leads to that result anyway.
A strong healthy sex drive isn't disgusting or repugnant in any way. Let's suppose we have a prostitute charging even £200 for a liason, she is l probably better looking than the average broad who people get shacked up with. Realistically, nobody who uses prostitutes is using them every single day. But, a weekly liason with a hooker using the price of £200 an hour is STILL more convenient and cost effective than long term marriage and all the costs associated with marriage such as a mortgage, children, groceries and clothes, gifts and all the rest of it.

Average wedding in the UK costs almost £18,000 all in all. Then there's the honeymoon. Date nights at expensive restaurants and gifts for valentines day and all the rest of it. Then possibly kids. And if we're being honest most, if not all women, use sex as a commodity anyway. At least hookers are more honest about it.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

publicduende wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 4:50 am
Most people who say prostitutes are better than girlfriends and wives are probably not referring to the financial angle. They probably cherish the freedom not to commit to any one woman and choose when, how, and whom to have sex with. To some, this might be more important than having to spend $500 to $1000 for a single night of sex.

It's also true that not all stable relationships remain idyllic. Most women's bodies lose their finesse after their first or second child, and that's while their man's sex drive is at their peak. Few men would be immune to the allure of a younger, better looking woman who promises any sort of sexual actvities in exchange for money.

I would say prostitutes are society's complement to girlfriends and wives, "normal women". It's been like this since the dawn of time and will probably continue to be like this in the future.

I think the main point is not whether prostitutes are better, but whether today's men can still find women worth entering a long-term relationship with, worth their trust, their commitment, their love. Judging from what I see in the big cities, most girls know that they can ride the top 10% c**k in town at the swipe of a picture, at very short notice and with no string attached (bar the occasional herpes infection). Settling for a long-term relationship is something that may cross their minds only when they end up pregnant and need somebody to take care of the "family", or when they feel that their pulling power is on the low.
that's just it. Women want committment, their whole mentality is based on monogamy and an "eternal romance". I mean I also enjoy leading them on like that, and making them think there's gonna be a relationship, but it's a waste of time other than an ego trip. Much better to just go f**k a hot prostitutes who you actually want, then waste time doing this eternal monogamy bullshit game with women.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 5:06 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

A strong healthy sex drive isn't disgusting or repugnant in any way. Let's suppose we have a prostitute charging even £200 for a liason, she is l probably better looking than the average broad who people get shacked up with. Realistically, nobody who uses prostitutes is using them every single day. But, a weekly liason with a hooker using the price of £200 an hour is STILL more convenient and cost effective than long term marriage and all the costs associated with marriage such as a mortgage, children, groceries and clothes, gifts and all the rest of it.

Average wedding in the UK costs almost £18,000 all in all. Then there's the honeymoon. Date nights at expensive restaurants and gifts for valentines day and all the rest of it. Then possibly kids. And if we're being honest most, if not all women, use sex as a commodity anyway. At least hookers are more honest about it.
it's also cheaper or same price as dating- the uber, food, etc. Altho nowadays who the f**k actually goes on dates anymore. Winston Wu has the correct idea of being happier abroad. Learn how to make money remotely, which is easier than ever thanks to based corona-lockdowns which forces all the boomer companies to finally embrace remote work, and then move to Asia or wherever you wanna move, and then go bang a whore once or twice a week.

Altho I must mention one serious point- most women are vaxxed nowadays. I've read reports about unvaxxed men having sex with their vaxxed wives and then getting sick for 3 days. It seems that you can catch the vaccine mRNA stuff thru sex, or blood transfers. So it may be best to avoid sex for a while, until all the vaxxed idiots die off finally. Same with blood transfusions, if you get the blood of the vaxxed inside you, then you also now have the spike protein producing mRNA shit in you too.

So with all that said, I think the safest course of action for the next couple of years is to avoid sex with any woman unless you are certain she is unvaxxed. If you really need to bust a nut, then just get a prostitute to give you a handjob or footjob or blowjob WITH a condom on. Or hey, try shemale prostitutes, and get the same from them. Plenty of super hot shemales out there nowadays, ts-dating i think is one of the main sites, altho they may have changed their name to shemaledating or something, just find it, it's not hard. But seriously, don't f**k vaxxed women. Your life isn't worth throwing away and getting vax-AIDS over a 10 minute bang.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pixel--Dude wrote:

I agree, Aaron Clarey and Turd Flinging Monkey (both YouTubers) have said it's actually more cost effective to visit prostitutes than it is to get married or get a girlfriend. You also don't have to worry about getting financially destroyed in a divorce or get a false rape allegation from your girlfriend. And with how much western women sleep around, they are basically prostitutes themselves.

When you visit a prostitute you know you will be getting laid and she will be very experienced. You also have sexual variety when you visit a prostitute and you can choose to only be with the really hot girls.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 5:06 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I never said a healthy sex drive is repugnant.
realistically nobody who uses prostitutes is using them every single day
And there you have your reason for why marriage is much better. Weekly sex is pitifully low. I can’t imagine living my life that way. A wife can give you sex on a daily basis or more which my ex girlfriend made very clear to me that she expected no less then that.

You can’t count the mortgage as part of marriage costs because you have to live somewhere too. I am presuming that you are not choosing to live as a homeless man while single.

Is it really that much of an arduous torture for you to spend money to take a beautiful woman you’re in love with out to an exotic destination where the two of you can play with each other to your heart’s content?

You are really exaggerating how expensive date nights are. A trip to a restaurant or movie theater is only $25-$50 for the two of you. If you take her to a park or a beach it may essentially be free.

Traditionally it’s the bride’s family who pays for the wedding so I don’t know what you’re complaining about.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 9:25 am
When you visit a prostitute you know you will be getting laid and she will be very experienced. You also have sexual variety when you visit a prostitute and you can choose to only be with the really hot girls.
Of that, I am not 100% sure. The really hot and experienced ones, those who deliver on the promise of giving their customer, any customer, a very decent couple of hours of sex, tend to be at the high end of the cost scale.

From what I read and understood, a hot girl in her 20s who gives the GFE would cost $1,000 and more. Maybe one can go a bit cheaper with not-so-young ladies, or ladies of a Latino or Eastern European background with limited English.