Chile, Philippines, or Hong Kong.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Chile, Philippines, or Hong Kong.

Post by zacb »

Well I guess the aw shit is bs. I am out of a relationship with what seemed like an American woman that started ok, but ended bad.

Anyhow, its ok and I want to move on. I want to mix business and pleasure. Out of Santiago, Manilla, and Hong Kong what would be best? Thanks!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Chile, Philippines, or Hong Kong.

Post by IraqVet2003 »

zacb wrote:Well I guess the aw shit is bs. I am out of a relationship with what seemed like an American woman that started ok, but ended bad.

Anyhow, its ok and I want to move on. I want to mix business and pleasure. Out of Santiago, Manilla, and Hong Kong what would be best? Thanks!
Well zacb, if I were doing the choosing Manila, the capital city in the Philippines would be the place to go. This is because it would be cheaper than being in Hong Kong, China. But also, like Hong Kong, Manila has lots of young beautiful women and nice warm weather. However, I'm not sure about Chile. But if I wanted to go to the South American continent I would choose the country of Brazil.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

My thing with Chile is it is traditional and more free market. But Hong Kong would seem better for business stuff. However the cost is low in the Philippines and so perhaps I could export some things.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

I'm only familiar with Chile and it's definitely solid for business, or at least it was until Bachelet got re-elected (our South American office is in Santiago). I'd recommend knowing Spanish very well if you plan to do business there.

I'd put it at middle-of-the-road for cost of living, and very meh on the women.

I've never been to Hong Kong or Manilla.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Which one is more important? The business or the pleasure?

That should answer the question easily.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Well ideally I would want to go to Africa gor business, but my bro is about to have a kid, and Africa without an extra person seems daunting. Also we kinda wanted to together. As for business, it seems like with its cheapness you could maybe earn in Manila exporting
But it seems more pleasure related, so wanted to know more about Manila business wise.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Well I am thinking more like a 2 week excursion. With prices the way they are, perhaps a hk/manila trip would work. The Africa trip is more tentative and I want to put a hell of a lot more thought into it. I want to put more emphasis on building myself up after the breakup, both sexually and business wise.