What's the best way to make your own income

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

What's the best way to make your own income

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I think about quitting my job every day, and I have no desire at all to work in upper management.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's the best way to make your own income

Post by Moretorque »

Being a black man more than likely your well equipped. Start a pay site and bust some whores up dee, well you know. :wink:
Time to Hide!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

This is pretty easy:

1. Create something... sell it.

or

2. Find something someone else has created.... sell it... (ideally it should be something you are really into or you will never stick with it through the rough times.)

or

3. Do something for someone, that they need done.... charge them for it.

These are the only ways available. There are no others. Choose that which is best for you, or which you are most capable of doing, and begin. All can be done online from a website or using social media. There is, however, no escaping the need for the ability to sell.

Of course, the absolute best way to create your own income is to take gobs of money and invest in things which pay dividends or rental fees, which count as income. But if you already had that, you wouldn't be asking the question.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I think about quitting my job every day, and I have no desire at all to work in upper management.
What would you like to do instead?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I still think it's worth getting a career, then you can stockpile cash and there's also the chance of working overseas. I'm trying to get relocated in my current job.

Getting a degree and a career is usually worthwhile, although this guy has a whole load of ideas for high paying careers without a degree:

Mr Money Mustache

And just for the record I've spent 20 years working in a field completely unrelated to my degrees.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

xiongmao wrote:I still think it's worth getting a career, then you can stockpile cash and there's also the chance of working overseas. I'm trying to get relocated in my current job.

Getting a degree and a career is usually worthwhile, although this guy has a whole load of ideas for high paying careers without a degree:

Mr Money Mustache

And just for the record I've spent 20 years working in a field completely unrelated to my degrees.
This is my strategy. I work a minimum of 50hrs/week in a pretty high-stress position, and although I make good money, I don't want to continue like this until my mid-60s. I spend very little, invest a lot, and plan to work until my early-mid 40s and then "retire" abroad. By "retire" I mean do something less-stressful for 10-20 hours a week like teach English. Living on 20-25k/yr in SE Asia, South America, or Eastern Europe can make for a very comfortable life.