American Society treats young people like shit!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HappyGuy

Re: American Society treats young people like shit!

Post by HappyGuy »

suprmon wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 10:06 pm
This country practically worships youth!
I think the young are exploited more than they are helped. The way society celebrates youth doesn't do them any favors it only makes adults value them for the wrong reasons and it gives them a false sense of confidence because they'll only be young for a short time. It sexualizes the young and inflates their looks but it does not offer young people anything useful to allow them start families of their own which other countries do like free education and free health care. Salaries are low and rent in college towns is very expensive. Health insurance and car insurance is not made affordable for young people just starting out so you end up with many cutting costs and having to worry about being arrested for driving to their jobs or dying if they get sick or have some genetic condition that requires regular check ups. That doesn't sound like a situation in a country that worships youth.

It happens to older people as well but at least they were given a chance to prepare, a lot of young people are thrown into poverty the day they turn 18 and they never climb out. Many people in their early twenties suicide because of financial reasons and even of those that make it to a good career many turn to drugs to cope with their unhappy lives. I think when the hippies were getting high it was for very different reasons.
suprmon wrote:
February 12th, 2020, 10:06 pm
Young pretty girls think all old guys are ugly and creepy! And as far as common employment is concerned if your 50 or older, the only kind of job american society will think you're good for is a greeter at Wal-Mart!
While that may be true, young celebrities taunt young people stuck in menial jobs with a life they don't have access to unless they are both rich and good looking, what good is that? It's also true that girls in school prostitute themselves to older men who could be their grandfathers. It's really not easy to be the average working class young person in America.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
July 14th, 2016, 7:16 pm
Doesn't matter if you are male or female we get the same end of the stick. Many females lead lonely lives because they are introverted, don't fit in or are just tired of playing the game. Many of us go without love and relationships for years because of some physical defect that men don't want to overlook and not interested in silly hookups through tinder or some shit like that.

Yes parents can make you or break you. Mine overprotected me too much and had absolute control over everything I do or say. I am recovering and fighting this problem at the moment.

BlueEverglades it sounds like you hate the American way of life just as much as men do. Have you thought about moving abroad? I believe you stated in one of your posts that your originally from Cuba and your favorite country is Spain. Maybe it's time you looked into relocating to a more friendly and socially open country.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
July 14th, 2016, 7:16 pm
Doesn't matter if you are male or female we get the same end of the stick. Many females lead lonely lives because they are introverted, don't fit in or are just tired of playing the game. Many of us go without love and relationships for years because of some physical defect that men don't want to overlook and not interested in silly hookups through tinder or some shit like that.

Yes parents can make you or break you. Mine overprotected me too much and had absolute control over everything I do or say. I am recovering and fighting this problem at the moment.

Men and women are increasingly becoming isolated from each other, the marriage rates and birth rates are at all time lows. Many single people are not dating at all and are very lonely.

No wonder why so many people are on medication for depression in America. Welcome to the United Lonely States of America! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."