I am Almost Happier Abroad!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

I am Almost Happier Abroad!

Post by zacb »

Some people or your mind may tell you that it is not possible to find a woman that is sweet and fits your personality, in the West or outside of that. That is completely wrong. While there may be scammers and people that dont quite fit, there are millions of women that would love affection and to be treated with respect. I can speak for myself.

Originally when I came to Colombia, I was not girlfriend hunt, more perra hunting, and just up for a good time. However I met a girl on OkCupid and she is fantastic. She met us at the airport and even offered with bags. She is very passionate, loves to learn, and has a bachelors degree. Her voice and eyes are very sweet and she is feminine. While we have to work out some details, I think we could have a pretty good relationship and hopefully after 1 or so years I can move there once I get my degree. All I am saying is dont believe the lies.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Re: I am Almost Happier Abroad!

Post by abcdavid01 »

It's been probably a year since my last post here, but I'm glad it's coming together for you zacb. See, I think this is the problem with this forum. You actually fulfilled this site's message, but got no replies for it. I hope things work out with your girlfriend. It's hard holding onto long distance relationships, but it can be done.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Re: I am Almost Happier Abroad!

Post by Nomad »

abcdavid01 wrote:It's been probably a year since my last post here, but I'm glad it's coming together for you zacb. See, I think this is the problem with this forum. You actually fulfilled this site's message, but got no replies for it. I hope things work out with your girlfriend. It's hard holding onto long distance relationships, but it can be done.
Me and my wife lasted in a 2.5 year long distance relationship. To be honest, it was hard during those times she would be over and then leave.. as you had to have a "loosing your loved one" experience over and over again.

Now that we are finally together, I am happy. I look back on all the things we did to pass the time and it was fun and worth it. We got bored some days, but we kept in constant contact through Skype. I couldn't be happier.