Another Article About the Plutocracy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another Article About the Plutocracy

Post by Tsar »

Here's another article adding more proof that America is actually a plutocracy.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/22/jpmorgan ... eport.html

JP Morgan, one of the largest investment banks, hired 200 sons and daughters of the world elite (sometimes even paying their full tuition at US universities).

While the average people are lucky to get minimum wage jobs, become a 2nd rate contract employee, and stuck with being a serf with student loan debt. The normal for most Millennials and even a sizable minority of any person in America or the Western World.

...and people say America is a class system...once again I disagree and say America is a caste system as is much of the world. Socioeconomic mobility is near impossible except for the Zionist insiders, the already wealthy that can get wealthier, the political pawns of the puppet-masters, the friends and associates of dictators, the close friends of the elites, Zionists, and if a person isn't part of that elite club then the only way is breaking some law or many laws to try to become wealthy.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another Article About the Plutocracy

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:https://m.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme ... in_the_us/

What do you think about this article?
I think it's fairly correct but the different ladders seem overly complicated. It's not really about what type of job a person had but their income, and typically social connections will come to those who are rich even if they previously had none. The same with very good job positions.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑