Positive Topic

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Positive Topic

Post by Nomad »

A lot of negativity has been floating around this past week, so I thought I would add a more positive vibe.

Has anyone heard or seen Jim Rohn before? He has changed my life for the better. I use to just let life drift on by but now I am proactive about my life! Its part of the reason why I moved to Finland because of this man. Although there is a lot more challenges than what I seem to have bargained for, I could get negative about it, or see it as a opportunity to get better. Now I am learning a new language and my life has been steadily improving over the past few months.

How about you guys?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BJkIEKofrc[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Positive Topic

Post by The_Adventurer »

Positive topic: ZERO replies.

Says all that needs to be said about this place.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Positive Topic

Post by Moretorque »

There really is nothing positive to say, the walls are closing in on humanity with the ecological disaster unfolding every second of everyday and most of humanity walks around picking it's A$$ oblivious of the fate awaiting future generations.

If people are smart they will not bring more of us here, that is really the only positive thing to do.

All indicators as of late are mans a bust and I for one don't believe in divine intervention.
Time to Hide!