Thank You White Race for creating bars & nightlife culture

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Thank You White Race for creating bars & nightlife cultu

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote:

This must be why Islam has outlawed booze. It wasn't because of Jewish merchants, but rather, because Asian DNA cannot process alcohol the way White DNA can!

When I was in college, I did hang out with this one Asian kid for a couple of weeks to go out drinking (back when I could drink), and he would always say his face felt numb.
Islam is jewish creation...Its mere division...You cannot eat pork but beef and for hindus, you can eat pork but not beef deal..just opposite of one another...

America is Anti-God and Jews are the enforcers of Darkness.

White Man thrives around nightlife and yet he gets to have higher life expectancy....

Asian bars are cheats, low life scums...They give you watery drink, low quality alcohol, my liver was damaged due to these sub-humans...

DO NOT GO TO BARS owned by Filipinos/Thai's/Asian/Blacks....Only go to White Man's bars...They are honest, do not overcharge, play by the rules, are fair to bar girls.

Even bar girls in Pattaya are super happy than me when the owner is a white guy... 8) 8)

White Race needs to protect their night life culture...if they want to survive as a race.
HowNow
Freshman Poster

Post by HowNow »

starchild5 wrote:

Winston also has a body that may not be approved by mainstream aka jews but his body is perfect for Angeles city like atmosphere where he can sit for longer hours. It would be interesting to get data from Winston on how often he visits A/c, how many drinks he has, how many girls he takes and how long he can sit in bars...My Indian body does not allow me to sit longer hours in bars...The barstool feels uncomfortable for me but for Winston...He will feel at home
Ah. Assoalyal ee kool prah toh kahn kee boong, loopung chona lee pa

Ayaha, ha haha
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

HowNow wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Winston also has a body that may not be approved by mainstream aka jews but his body is perfect for Angeles city like atmosphere where he can sit for longer hours. It would be interesting to get data from Winston on how often he visits A/c, how many drinks he has, how many girls he takes and how long he can sit in bars...My Indian body does not allow me to sit longer hours in bars...The barstool feels uncomfortable for me but for Winston...He will feel at home
Ah. Assoalyal ee kool prah toh kahn kee boong, loopung chona lee pa

Ayaha, ha haha
kra kri mop see ma le hko jkeen iFjffff boon moon ...moong...lahff....

Alright ...Got it...Mocking others does work in all languages :D
zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Post by zerowing1 »

I'm Asian and when I was in my 20s, it took me about two days to recover from heavy drinking and two weeks to recover from sex. I no longer drink, have sex, or even go out at night. However, the people of my nationality are notorious heavy drinkers and have the highest liquor consumption rate in the world. The style of nightlife is different from the West but intense in its own way.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

zerowing1 wrote:I'm Asian and when I was in my 20s, it took me about two days to recover from heavy drinking and two weeks to recover from sex. I no longer drink, have sex, or even go out at night. However, the people of my nationality are notorious heavy drinkers and have the highest liquor consumption rate in the world. The style of nightlife is different from the West but intense in its own way.

White race can F*ck...I read some guy f**ck like 5 girls a day in Pattaya :shock: :shock: