White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:I agree with you partly.

In my opinion love doesn’t mean infatuation solely, which sooner or later will be gone anyway.
Love modifies from faint affection to infatuation, from infatuation to comprehensive attachment and friendship. And still it is called love. Let’s say you love your children, and you call it “love”, but why can’t you apply this word in this certain meaning towards woman?

Yes, I agree, that love can fade away in time, but not necessarily. And if it was related with male/female hormonal imbalance solely, then elderly would be unable to love. But they do. And children do. So love has much deeper meaning than you implied, talking about pomping.
I don't think you can compare love of children. That is blood, an instinct. Without it we would be like reptiles and leave our kids to fend for themselves. All mammals care for and sacrifice for their young. But do yo call it love?? The christian answer is no. I also think no. This so called attachment to care for your kids is hard wired into you, and you do what is best to make your DNA survive. So this care for your offspring type of love can apply to your kids, but it is not a true love like the BS with women. From the children, they love their parents because you raised them and you are the only one they know they can turn to no matter what.They feel filial duty. Women can divorce you and not piss on you if you were on fire. Kids not. So it is far more genuine than any feelings of women. So they are 2 totally different things.

One day kids leave you, and they come back when the need money :lol: At least they care about you. Women also leave but don't come back and just send a lawyer's letter when they need more money :lol: and they feel f all for you. :lol: Women will get another dick to love, kids will not love another father. Theso called love of women is fickle, and not to be relied upon. They fall in and out of what they call love easy and often. They can keep their love. If I want something that comes and goes when it pleases, only shows affection when it wants something out of me, treats me with disdain the rest of the time, and is very fussy, I will get a cat:lol:

Old people get set in their ways and used to each other. Often they are afraid to be alone, and are used to relying on the other. Is that love or mutual usery and comfort? or maybe your life insurance is not enough so they don't yet wish you dead :lol: I don't know as I am not old yet :lol:

The whole thing about finding a partner not to die alone is BS. Unless you die together in a crash or accident, everyone dies alone. You are born alone and die alone, married or not. if you die first and young enough, she will just use your money for the next man. Far better to die and leave it all for your kids. Don't leave a lot of money for her in a will or insurance, or you may be dying sooner than expected :lol:

Now love for my bikes, that is a whole different story!! Always ready for a romp between your legs, you can ride them hard and fast, they like to romp in the dirt, they never claim to have a headache, you can trade them in for younger models and they wont take your house, they are not jealous and you can ride many...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:
I don't think you can compare love of children. That is blood, an instinct. Without it we would be like reptiles and leave our kids to fend for themselves. All mammals care for and sacrifice for their young. But do yo call it love?? The christian answer is no. I also think no. This so called attachment to care for your kids is hard wired into you, and you do what is best to make your DNA survive. So this care for your offspring type of love can apply to your kids, but it is not a true love like the BS with women. From the children, they love their parents because you raised them and you are the only one they know they can turn to no matter what.They feel filial duty. Women can divorce you and not piss on you if you were on fire. Kids not. So it is far more genuine than any feelings of women. So they are 2 totally different things.

One day kids leave you, and they come back when the need money :lol: At least they care about you. Women also leave but don't come back and just send a lawyer's letter when they need more money :lol: and they feel f all for you. :lol: Women will get another dick to love, kids will not love another father. Theso called love of women is fickle, and not to be relied upon. They fall in and out of what they call love easy and often. They can keep their love. If I want something that comes and goes when it pleases, only shows affection when it wants something out of me, treats me with disdain the rest of the time, and is very fussy, I will get a cat:lol:

Old people get set in their ways and used to each other. Often they are afraid to be alone, and are used to relying on the other. Is that love or mutual usery and comfort? or maybe your life insurance is not enough so they don't yet wish you dead :lol: I don't know as I am not old yet :lol:

The whole thing about finding a partner not to die alone is BS. Unless you die together in a crash or accident, everyone dies alone. You are born alone and die alone, married or not. if you die first and young enough, she will just use your money for the next man. Far better to die and leave it all for your kids. Don't leave a lot of money for her in a will or insurance, or you may be dying sooner than expected :lol:

Now love for my bikes, that is a whole different story!! Always ready for a romp between your legs, you can ride them hard and fast, they like to romp in the dirt, they never claim to have a headache, you can trade them in for younger models and they wont take your house, they are not jealous and you can ride many...
Brilliant! You made me lough again with your narrative style! :lol:

You tried to sort it out. But you know what? Strange thing, but it is used to be called with one single word – love. In English - love, in Russian – ljubovj, in Afrikaans – lief. Why people are so dumb to call different feelings with one word? :lol:

Maybe because the key feature is affection, how do you think? Or maybe love has some more similarities.

You said, that love towards children is not a love, but rather an instinct to let them survive. I am a parent too, and I don’t think that love towards children will vanish as soon as they become self sufficient. You do care of them always. And the key word is “care”. Is it so unfamiliar for you to feel the genuine care towards woman? Think of that! If the answer is negative, then you are a beggar. Not physically, but spiritually. And now think about your bikes. Do you care of them? Definitely! Otherwise you would compare them with loose dry cunt very soon after a dirt road ride. :lol:

You said “but it is not true love like with woman”. And what is true love then? When your dick almost bursts your pants, looking at her? :lol:
Or a sense of release, when you just cummed, and are laying beside her, heavily breathing? C’mon! If that was love, you could love your hand not less, than a woman. :lol:
Or maybe “true love” means, when you look stupid like a moron? But hey, are you not like that driving along highway 180 km/h? Or when your kid made his own little achievement? And here we come to another key word “pride”. But that is not a pride of someone. That is self-pride. That’s a pride of owning that person/ stuff.

The love from the children can be defined with word “loyalty”. Imagine yourself, having a romantic dinner with a jewess, whom you lifted to the airport. :lol: Or with another woman, let’s say with your mistress, who pops up once per month.
You have a good evening together, and suddenly you see a f***ing hot woman with huge tits, who is undressing you with her gaze. Would you give up your companion for the sake of that hot chick? No. Because you are “loyal”.
Would you let your bike to rust, if you recall how he drove you through that dirt road without a single break down? That is also loyalty.

If a kid would approach you and would ask for money, you will probably think “wtf again?”. But it will be your thoughts only. You would grin instead and would satisfy his appeal. Is it not the same with a woman, when she asks for a 20th shoes :lol: or for another bullshit? Where is a difference, bro? Or when your bike will break down, would you say him, “no way f***ing metal junk”? No, you will order a spares instead to heal him. It could be called with a word “output”.

If to be serious, that is sad, If you never had a chance to rely on a woman. But they could be as reliable as you, yourself. You can rely on a woman just like on your bike, or like on your real friend, or like on your kid, who will never betray. You just need a right one.

Regarding mutual use, you use your bike to have a drive, and he leeches off you to repair him. A kid leeches off you, because he is weaker. A woman does the same. Although she has something to offer to pay back :lol: Not often enough? How about to compare with your mistress? It is called symbiosis in our nature. Both parties use each other to get mutual benefit.

Now about your bikes. They don’t have a mouth and tongue to complain, simple as that.
If they did, they would behave worse, than a woman. They just break down suddenly, but you have to repair them anyway. A human is blessed with a word to speak out. To prevent this break down.

You see, how many similarities the different types of love have. That is why it was called with a single word love. You had a bummer with a woman, and now are eager to speak out your own truth. But it is just your truth. Not mine. Not his, not their. Everyone has his own truth. You should understand this simple thing. Even when judging other people, who has “wrong” race or approach.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote: Is it so unfamiliar for you to feel the genuine care towards woman? Think of that! If the answer is negative, then you are a beggar. Not physically, but spiritually.
Are you really trying to convince men on here to love women? That is like trying to ride a bike through the bottomless mud of the rasputitsa, or telling a jew to forget gold and love poverty.

No I love no woman. Women have taught me that it is best to have no feelings for them. When I was foolish enough to do such stupid things I got taken. Like almost all men. I don't even respect them or believe anything they say. Only men have proved to be trustworthy.
. And what is true love then? When your dick almost bursts your pants, looking at her?
That is lust. An honest feeling. Not bs love. Idiots believe physical desire for a woman is love.
Or a sense of release, when you just cummed, and are laying beside her, heavily breathing? C’mon! If that was love, you could love your hand not less, than a woman. :lol:
These days after I'm done I prefer them gone. I have no desire to lie next to them.
Imagine yourself, having a romantic dinner with a jewess, whom you lifted to the airport. :lol: Or with another woman, let’s say with your mistress, who pops up once per month.
I haven't taken a woman for dinner in years. I have no desire to. It bores me. I go with mates. I have never taken my mistress out. She comes we have sex and she leaves. Not once even a meal. Women's bullshit have used up any desire I have to talk to them. Talk just becomes a means to pomp them. I have had enough of their bullshit insincere talk. It is a waste of time.
You have a good evening together, and suddenly you see a f***ing hot woman with huge tits, who is undressing you with her gaze. Would you give up your companion for the sake of that hot chick? No. Because you are “loyal”.

I am a very loyal person but women have no loyalty. I would drop my mistress as fast as a jew would pick up a diamond if she gave me the relationshit ultimatum.

If a kid would approach you and would ask for money, you will probably think “wtf again?”. But it will be your thoughts only. You would grin instead and would satisfy his appeal. Is it not the same with a woman, when she asks for a 20th shoes :lol: or for another bullshit
If my kids ask for money I give them chores to do and tell them this is the old south africa. No free money here. So they went out and got jobs :lol: . If a woman asks me for money I tell her there is a word for that, exchanging sex for money.

If to be serious, that is sad, If you never had a chance to rely on a woman. But they could be as reliable as you, yourself. You can rely on a woman just like on your bike, or like on your real friend, or like on your kid, who will never betray. You just need a right one.
RelYing on and trusting women is called marriage. 2/3 of time it ends in bankruptcy. Most of the rest in lifelong misery. Very rare it pays off. Like trusting a jew with your life savings.

Now about your bikes. They don’t have a mouth and tongue to complain, simple as that.
If they did, they would behave worse, than a woman. They just break down suddenly, but you have to repair them anyway. A human is blessed with a word to speak out. To prevent this break down.

You see, how many similarities the different types of love have. That is why it .
Bikes complain trust me. They sputter when fuel filter about to let you down. They make noises. Chain gets loose often. Women just give you silent treatment or cold shoulder.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Wow..This Yick guy is a cross breed ......which explains why he is so f*cked up ....confused where he belongs....trolls endlessly ...nowhere to go...probably even his sh*t comes out black and white :lol: :lol:

poor thing... :( :(
I know, I always wish I was a pure Indian and think of all the benefits of being one - like getting seats next to me on planes free because no-one wants to smell my funky armpits for 10 hours on long haul flights. :lol:

'Oh bloody hell - it is the space jews'
Yick, this is race baiting. Please don't do that. It's a bit crossing the line. You will receive a warning about this on your account. Please debate civilly next time. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland »

Zambales wrote:White women still want white men, yes, but it usually comes with a chunk of criteria you have to meet. Film star looks, bad boy image, walking ATM etc. One, two or even three of those comes as standard with the vast majority of attractive females, so what's left in the pot? 99% worth of mediocrity or worse!

So whats the best option? Search for the elusive 1% or go abroad where the chances of meeting a quality woman increases tenfold?

Black women have stronger desires for black men than white women's desire for white men. Black women are also the women who are far less open interracial dating. So in terms of race loyalty black women wins hands down.

As to the question.

Yes - Black men are not as popular sexually as the myths claim us to be. Many people believe that most white women have a secret fetish for black men. A discreet preference that they hide only because of widespread shaming and racism

This isn’t completely untrue.

There is a small % of white women who have a thing for black men

However, the truth is that the typical black male is not that hot of a ticket as far as white women are concerned.

But white women are the most overrated women on the planet.

I mean, sure, if all white women looked like this

You may have a point

But most white women look like this

That is not to say that a white women can’t be beautiful. Beauty is beauty but absolutely their beauty is exaggerated by social conditioning.

Women care more about race than men when it comes to who they hook up with. Women (Black, white Asian) have way stronger preferences to date and mate within their own race than men.

Give me this any day

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote: But white women are the most overrated women on the planet.

I mean, sure, if all white women looked like this

You may have a point

But most white women look like this

That is not to say that a white women can’t be beautiful. Beauty is beauty but absolutely their beauty is exaggerated by social conditioning.

I agree - the beauty of white women (overall) is very much overrated (Though I have to say - they come a lot worse than Sonia! :lol: ).

What is interesting is here in Asia, how many single white women there are as their male equivalents are out and about dating local women and they refuse to date local men, therefore - they stay single, lonely and increasingly bitter.

Near enough every western man who I know who had a strong preference for white women when they came to Asia, lost it when they left - I mean nearly every single one of them.

Give me this any day

Yes please!! :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:
I love to troll the trolls .who are absolute bottom feeders......
Has anyone gone 'let's ask Starchild for his opinion' and the answer is 'no' because hey - everyone knows you are the worst poster on here by a mile, quite a feat whilst Ghost/Dave is around. Who would ask the opinion of some twat who believes in 'space jews' :roll:

As for my 'troll' status, my offer for a skype conversation still stands - anytime you fancy it lads. I am here to speak to you as long as you like - none of this five seconds bullshite Ghost offered up.

:D
...You just don't have balls...You are proven wrong a million times already....Why would I believe a f**cking liar like you...You going down the retard hole of no return :lol:

NO BODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE IN SKYPE....

You Started It and GHOST proved he is not a LIAR...YOU F*CKING ARE... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Really...You now want me to watch your UGLY face on Skype...LOL...Even Winston don't wanna do it :P
You sound really angry luv, go and have a lie down before you do yourself a mischief. :lol:
Hey man I'm sorry...I was fooling around...I realized...I crossed the line...I apologize for my behavior. I take back whatever i wrote...Just nothing much to do in my life I guess...

Hope you will understand my mistake...won't be posting in this thread..It does not concern me...sorry again...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
yick wrote:
I love to troll the trolls .who are absolute bottom feeders......
Has anyone gone 'let's ask Starchild for his opinion' and the answer is 'no' because hey - everyone knows you are the worst poster on here by a mile, quite a feat whilst Ghost/Dave is around. Who would ask the opinion of some twat who believes in 'space jews' :roll:

As for my 'troll' status, my offer for a skype conversation still stands - anytime you fancy it lads. I am here to speak to you as long as you like - none of this five seconds bullshite Ghost offered up.

:D
...You just don't have balls...You are proven wrong a million times already....Why would I believe a f**cking liar like you...You going down the retard hole of no return :lol:

NO BODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE IN SKYPE....

You Started It and GHOST proved he is not a LIAR...YOU F*CKING ARE... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Really...You now want me to watch your UGLY face on Skype...LOL...Even Winston don't wanna do it :P
You sound really angry luv, go and have a lie down before you do yourself a mischief. :lol:
Hey man I'm sorry...I was fooling around...I realized...I crossed the line...I apologize for my behavior. I take back whatever i wrote...Just nothing much to do in my life I guess...

Hope you will understand my mistake...won't be posting in this thread..It does not concern me...sorry again...
No problem Starchild - I hope we can all bury the hatchet and move on from this.

Ghost - no-one wants you to leave the forum, I think we can all co-exist in peace and tranquility on here. There is no need for anyone to troll anyone else, you have my word that no more will be mentioned about your real life identity.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote: Is it so unfamiliar for you to feel the genuine care towards woman? Think of that! If the answer is negative, then you are a beggar. Not physically, but spiritually.
Are you really trying to convince men on here to love women? That is like trying to ride a bike through the bottomless mud of the rasputitsa, or telling a jew to forget gold and love poverty.

No I love no woman. Women have taught me that it is best to have no feelings for them. When I was foolish enough to do such stupid things I got taken. Like almost all men. I don't even respect them or believe anything they say. Only men have proved to be trustworthy.
. And what is true love then? When your dick almost bursts your pants, looking at her?
That is lust. An honest feeling. Not bs love. Idiots believe physical desire for a woman is love.
These days after I'm done I prefer them gone. I have no desire to lie next to them.
Imagine yourself, having a romantic dinner with a jewess, whom you lifted to the airport. :lol: Or with another woman, let’s say with your mistress, who pops up once per month.
I haven't taken a woman for dinner in years. I have no desire to. It bores me. I go with mates. I have never taken my mistress out. She comes we have sex and she leaves. Not once even a meal. Women's bullshit have used up any desire I have to talk to them. Talk just becomes a means to pomp them. I have had enough of their bullshit insincere talk. It is a waste of time.

I am a very loyal person but women have no loyalty. I would drop my mistress as fast as a jew would pick up a diamond if she gave me the relationshit ultimatum.

If a kid would approach you and would ask for money, you will probably think “wtf again?”. But it will be your thoughts only. You would grin instead and would satisfy his appeal. Is it not the same with a woman, when she asks for a 20th shoes :lol: or for another bullshit
If my kids ask for money I give them chores to do and tell them this is the old south africa. No free money here. So they went out and got jobs :lol: . If a woman asks me for money I tell her there is a word for that, exchanging sex for money.

RelYing on and trusting women is called marriage. 2/3 of time it ends in bankruptcy. Most of the rest in lifelong misery. Very rare it pays off. Like trusting a jew with your life savings.

You see, how many similarities the different types of love have. That is why it .
Bikes complain trust me. They sputter when fuel filter about to let you down. They make noises. Chain gets loose often. Women just give you silent treatment or cold shoulder.

The Philosopher Hannah Arendt wrote about the inner world of men that was mostly unknowable to women. The young man's vision of romantic love, of a soul mate forever is a myth that destroys many men. Women know men desire this, so they ply their wares with that as the bait, but most of the time, they are only gathering ammunition.
If you are a survivor, one who knows that brutalities of this world, you realize that what you have saved is a part of yourself, your very essence that is largely untouchable by most women. The country songs that have a man pining away, true love has left and he will now drink away his eternal sorrow, well that is BS.
If you have made yourself that vulnerable to a woman, you have given her way too much power.

I feel lucky because I have married a woman who has a sense for this. We have been back in the states most of the time this last year, to tend to my very elderly mother, attend to some property and to refit a 48ft bluewater sloop that we eventually will point out into the Pacific. There does seem to be some logic why boats are referred to as females. The rigging costs as much as the hull and they need a master. I dont think most women will naturally respect men. It is something that they need to be taught by their fathers. My wife has made friends with a few Mennonite women. She really respects them. They say things like "Ask your husband" and generally have a very old fashioned timeless attitude.

Your attitude is defensible, given your experience and similar experiences by men in the USA and Western Europe. No matter how sweet Sally is, do not give her power over your soul. It's obvious to you, don't know about the rest.
Last edited by OutWest on October 5th, 2016, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote: Are you really trying to convince men on here to love women?
Of course not. I don’t have a target to convince you or someone else. It is nothing more than exchange of the opinions. But unlike you, I believe that everyone might have his own truth, which depends on specific circumstances. That is why I don’t judge people unless they behave dishonestly, meanly or indecently.

You said, 2/3 of men are divorced. Look at the divorce statistics by country:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

Russia is on par with USA – more than 50% :lol:
But in South Africa a marriage ends up with divorce just only in 17%.

And now look at me and you. I, being Russian, defend the marriage, love, women, while you, being South African, do the opposite. We just have different experience, but I respect your point of view and presume that in your specific circumstances you are right. But still it doesn’t mean, that something, which you haven't experienced, doesn't exist at all.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The divorce stat for sa is low because blacks don't divorce. They just leave or take another wife. They cannot divorce easy because of their lobola custom. Family of wife cannot or do not want to pay it back. The divorce stats amongst whites is similar to the USA. Stats sa used to publish marriage and divorce stats by race. If you can find that on Google you will see the pattern. Less and less marriage more and more divorce amongst whites.

And the dropping birth rate. It used to be rare to see a white woman with no kids. Not anymore. Now they are deep in consumerism. All that stuff men have in europe and America arrived here with end of sanctions and apartheid
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

OutWest wrote: The Philosopher Hannah Arendt wrote about the inner world of men that was mostly unknowable to women. The young man's vision of romantic love, of a soul mate forever is a myth that destroys many men. Women know men desire this, so they ply their wares with that as the bait, but most of the time, they are only gathering ammunition.
If you are a survivor, one who knows that brutalities of this world, you realize that what you have saved is a part of yourself, your very essence that is largely untouchable by most women. The country songs that have a man pining away, true love has left and he will now drink away his eternal sorrow, well that is BS.
If you have made yourself that vulnerable to a woman, you have given her way too much power.

I feel lucky because I have married a woman who has a sense for this. We have been back in the states most of the time this last year, to tend to my very elderly mother, attend to some property and to refit a 48ft bluewater sloop that we eventually will point out into the Pacific. There does seem to be some logic why boats are referred to as females. The rigging costs as much as the hull and they need a master. I dont think most women will naturally respect men. It is something that they need to be taught by their fathers. My wife has made friends with a few Mennonite women. She really respects them. They say things like "Ask your husband" and generally have a very old fashioned timeless attitude.

Your attitude is defensible, given your experience and similar experiences by men in the USA and Western Europe. No matter how sweet Sally is, do not give her power over your soul. It's obvious to you, don't know about the rest.
Well said! I agree with you, that it is wise to be down to earth. But to be realistic doesn’t necessarily mean to deny love. Romantic love fades away in time, and afterwards it can modify either to deeper attachment, or to indifference. Or even to disgust. Essentially romantic love doesn’t depend on your partner, because you live in your dream world. I agree with Kradmelder, that on this stage you become blind and are not capable to distinguish flaws. The further conversion of love depends on woman, on both man and woman to be precise. Many people simply are not ready to face a reality after a sweet dream. That is why woman can turn to a best friend, or opposite to irritant, or enemy.

Regarding a power of woman over a man, in my opinion, it depends not only on your behavior. Not all women are predators, who will bite off your head as soon as you made yourself vulnerable to them. Although many of them are. I don’t think, that if you are wary and watchful to each other, it could help you to save your marriage. Opposite, it makes you both more distant, which eventually leads to divorce. Of course that’s a risk to entrust yourself to a woman. But why to tie yourself up with a marriage, if you are not ready for that?

Statistics says that more than a half of married people are happy:
https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2011/06/2 ... ple-happy/

That is not a myth. It’s quite another matter, whether you are lucky enough to fall into that “happy” percentage.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Wrong conclusion as it is a survey of married people. The 2/3 that divorce are also unhappy. Of the 1/3 that remain married half are happy. That means 5/6 unhappy. Of the remaining 1/6 how many will remain happy? The survey doesn't link length of marriage so that question can't be answered.

Maybe half of those happy will later divorce or stay in misery? That makes it 1/12 chance to be happy. In comparison I am happy single. Why take that chance again? I already have kids so no need for a heifer to drop calves or just come graze and trample
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

BlackguyfromENgland, congratulations and respect for staying loyal to the women of your race. Best of luck to you.

How much lobola would those women cost you? :lol:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:Wrong conclusion as it is a survey of married people. The 2/3 that divorce are also unhappy. Of the 1/3 that remain married half are happy. That means 5/6 unhappy. Of the remaining 1/6 how many will remain happy? The survey doesn't link length of marriage so that question can't be answered.

Maybe half of those happy will later divorce or stay in misery? That makes it 1/12 chance to be happy. In comparison I am happy single. Why take that chance again? I already have kids so no need for a heifer to drop calves or just come graze and trample
Yes, I agree and actually I was about to say, that this statistics doesn't consider the length of marriage and age. Also they don't consider, whether it is the first marriage or 2nd/3d :lol:
But your calculations are still wrong.
Roughly speaking 1/2 of married men are happy.
1/2 of happy married men may divorce, according to statistics. So about 1/4 of happy married men, who will never divorce, left.
It is 25 %
Not too much, but not too insignificant to neglect your chances :lol: :lol: :lol: