White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

OutWest wrote:

The Philosopher Hannah Arendt wrote about the inner world of men that was mostly unknowable to women. The young man's vision of romantic love, of a soul mate forever is a myth that destroys many men. Women know men desire this, so they ply their wares with that as the bait, but most of the time, they are only gathering ammunition.
If you are a survivor, one who knows that brutalities of this world, you realize that what you have saved is a part of yourself, your very essence that is largely untouchable by most women. The country songs that have a man pining away, true love has left and he will now drink away his eternal sorrow, well that is BS.
If you have made yourself that vulnerable to a woman, you have given her way too much power.

I feel lucky because I have married a woman who has a sense for this. We have been back in the states most of the time this last year, to tend to my very elderly mother, attend to some property and to refit a 48ft bluewater sloop that we eventually will point out into the Pacific. There does seem to be some logic why boats are referred to as females. The rigging costs as much as the hull and they need a master. I dont think most women will naturally respect men. It is something that they need to be taught by their fathers. My wife has made friends with a few Mennonite women. She really respects them. They say things like "Ask your husband" and generally have a very old fashioned timeless attitude.

Your attitude is defensible, given your experience and similar experiences by men in the USA and Western Europe. No matter how sweet Sally is, do not give her power over your soul. It's obvious to you, don't know about the rest.
Good post. The thing is, this is just how the order of male and female relationships are supposed to work. It's by design that males inherently long for female companionship much more then females long for male companionship (if they even do at all) because if males didn't care about females so much, then women would starve to death and so would the children then the whole human family would eventually die out.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

@BlackGuyFromEngland: True. I don't understand why men of all races trip over themselves and each other for a flash of whiteness. Most of 'em aren't even anything to write home about. Give me some Latin, Asian or Black women any day, mate. Skin with some brown is beautiful. Glad we agree!
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I concur. As they say - variety is the spice of life! 8)
BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland »

Blue Murder wrote:@BlackGuyFromEngland: True. I don't understand why men of all races trip over themselves and each other for a flash of whiteness. Most of 'em aren't even anything to write home about. Give me some Latin, Asian or Black women any day, mate. Skin with some brown is beautiful. Glad we agree!
Exactly and thing is, white men are not gonna knock back a hot Latin, Asian or black women. You only need to look at how insecure some white guys are when they go to the extent of warning white women at the university of Michigan to stay away of black men by sending out fliers last week

https://mic.com/articles/155152/anti-bl ... -black-men
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:Exactly and thing is, white men are not gonna knock back a hot Latin, Asian or black women. You only need to look at how insecure some white guys are when they go to the extent of warning white women at the university of Michigan to stay away of black men by sending out fliers last week

The funny thing is, I think 99% of the white posters here would do some shit like that to their Asian or Russian lovers if they did something "indicative of western/Jewish indoctrination". Bet. Let's say they get with a pinay who wants to get a part-time job. I can see them going Hulk and trying to gouge her eyes out or something, and then when they're questioned about it, reply with, "I had to. She was falling into the Jew trap of WORKING. How DARE she work and earn her own money!"

I don't even pay posters like that no mind. I'll let you in on a little secret: They think about you lot (blacks) more than you think. Trust me on that one. I got them stories, mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6u5CgwhxAg <-- This dude seems to be doing good for himself, and he's not even that much of a looker (no homo). Guess there's more to it than "superiority", right? ;)
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Blue Murder wrote:
BlackGuyFromEngland wrote:Exactly and thing is, white men are not gonna knock back a hot Latin, Asian or black women. You only need to look at how insecure some white guys are when they go to the extent of warning white women at the university of Michigan to stay away of black men by sending out fliers last week

The funny thing is, I think 99% of the white posters here would do some shit like that to their Asian or Russian lovers if they did something "indicative of western/Jewish indoctrination". Bet. Let's say they get with a pinay who wants to get a part-time job. I can see them going Hulk and trying to gouge her eyes out or something, and then when they're questioned about it, reply with, "I had to. She was falling into the Jew trap of WORKING. How DARE she work and earn her own money!"

I don't even pay posters like that no mind. I'll let you in on a little secret: They think about you lot (blacks) more than you think. Trust me on that one. I got them stories, mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6u5CgwhxAg <-- This dude seems to be doing good for himself, and he's not even that much of a looker (no homo). Guess there's more to it than "superiority", right? ;)
There are white separatist that don't believe in any mixing.You see posters like that on stormfront.org. Than you have white guys that just want to be exclusively on top and have no competition.

I have problem with guys who are obnoxious. There are black guys who brag about how many white women they slept with just like there are white guys who might brag about how many Asian girls they slept with. Notice the trend. White guys will go after Asian girls like black guys will go after white women. It's not common for white guys to go after black females.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:

There are white separatist that don't believe in any mixing.You see posters like that on stormfront.org. Than you have white guys that just want to be exclusively on top and have no competition.

I have problem with guys who are obnoxious. There are black guys who brag about how many white women they slept with just like there are white guys who might brag about how many Asian girls they slept with. Notice the trend. White guys will go after Asian girls like black guys will go after white women. It's not common for white guys to go after black females.
Are there no nationalistic asian men who don't believe in race mixing, and who don't like white men going for asian women? If so, what is your opinion of that? Would they be racist or asian separatist?

Don't some asian men get upset that whites come to asia and corrupt their women for cheap sex for a few dollars?

I would fully understand that and could relate to such asian men. If I were asian I would probably feel that way. Besides personally not believing in race mixing, I would not like it if the trend were the other way around, so I also do not believe in disrespecting asian culture like that, just because I have more money than them.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

chanta76 wrote: There are white separatist that don't believe in any mixing.You see posters like that on stormfront.org. Than you have white guys that just want to be exclusively on top and have no competition.
I read them a bit.
Seems most of them are neo-nazi youngsters, who are instilled such ideas by few older fellows. They don’t have their own opinion yet.
jaylee
Freshman Poster

Post by jaylee »

yick wrote:
It's a well known fact that in France, Germany, Greece, Britain, Spain and Italy that black men do much better than they do in America mostly due to the exotic factor that black men carry there.
That is not true whatsoever.

You can tell you have never been to Spain, Italy or Greece - I have lived in Spain for quite awhile. Spain is a country where even guiri's (northern European looking people) bomb out, to do well with Spanish women, you really need to look like them - they are really into their own men, the same with Greek, Italian, Serbian etc women.

Who do well are South Americans who look like Tapashito, all my family members who live there are married to white Spanish women.

There is no 'exotic' factor with black people anywhere in Europe - it isn't 1706.

A handsome black Cuban who knows how to dance might do well with Spanish women, but then he would be fluent in language and have something of a similar culture. An African American just turning up (and especially one without decent Spanish) would do nothing.

SilverEnergy wrote:Here is the video, where this black man had tons of success in Spain.

^^^Black men do chase white women but the white woman still needs to be willing and the white women in Europe are more receptive to black men approaching them than US white women.

Black men need to realize that while American women date black men more than any non-black woman in America, they are not as crazy about black men as black men might think.

But hey, at least black men do better with American white women than they do with American latinas and American asian women.

Who cares about ONE MAN and what he is doing based on a 40 second video.

Because one person is able to date a Spanish woman doesn't mean everyone from that demographic can.

Spain is mightly hard for black men - go over and prove me wrong, I would love you to do it.

And Europe isn't all one big uniformed demographic - the situation differs from country to country - the further south you go, the harder it is generally - which is why you don't have thousands of stag parties and PUA merchants on the streets of Madrid, Rome and Athens. :D
Blacks do fine in Spain and southern Europe. This is 2016 not the early 80s when you grow up.

Some pictures from today...

A 2011 study by Moorjani et al. found that almost all Southern Europeans have inherited 1%–3% Sub-Saharan ancestry (3.2% in Portugal, 2.9% in Sardinia, 2.7% in Southern Italy, 2.4% in Spain and 1.1% in Northern Italy) with an average mixture date of around 55 generations ago, "consistent with North African gene flow at the end of the Roman Empire and subsequent Arab migrations".
Mental illness researcher @ culturewhiz.org
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Some white women are stupid enough to do anything

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Blacks do fine in Spain and southern Europe.
You've never been to Spain in your life, let me know how it goes when you eventually arrive there.

Those fellas, I will bet Euros to cents - are Cuban, Colombian or Dominican - I bet they aren't American.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost,
You were not doxxed. He posted a YouTube video of some guy named dave alber. Thats not a dox. He just misidentified you. If someone posted a video of madonna and claimed it was me, I wouldn't be doxxed. Lol. Nothing lost. Why u care? No damages have been done to you. You just overreacted.

Also there is nothing in the forum rules that says you cant dox someone. So there arent sufficient grounds to ban yick.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost and Rock:

You need to be strong. Whats the worst that can happen even if your identity was revealed? You got nothing to lose. You dont even like your job that much. Your not running for president. You gotta be strong man. Like chuck norris or steven seagal or rocky balboa. Dont be a paranoid american. Dont fear odds of one in a million. Thats what the US media wants, for you to fear one in a million odds and be paranoid. Resist it.

I mean even if your name was posted in this forum, the odds are 1 in 1000 that your job would fire you for it. You cant be paranoid about stuff like that. Only people with the mentality of the US and Taiwanese media are paranoid about every little things. You cant live that way.

Men do dirty things in fights. Next time try to avoid such fights. Just accept his apology and return to normal. Geez man. When you get into fights and give out shit, you gotta expect to get shit in return. Thats life. You gotta be tough about it.

Civilized men make amends. Yick tried to already.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

Yick told me that it was droid who tried to dox ghost and posted those videos of dave albert. He said to look on page 9 of this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32408&start=120

It appears that yick was right. Droid is the one who posted the video of dave alber and named him too. I checked page 9. So why are rock and ghost blaming yick and calling for his ban? See the link above.