Update on current members

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Re: Update on current members

Post by gravity25x »

Seeker wrote:Still in China with my partner of 10 years and our two children working at an international school, I'll probably be here another 5 years or till mid 2019 at the very minimum. Work is demanding though the rewards are considerable will a good salary that increases every year and a full set of benefits. I do get 18 weeks paid holidays a year though which I've used to go to the Philippines, HK, Germany and the UK this year.

In the future I'd like to relocate back to Southeast Asia, preferably Thailand if possible though good positions are hard to come by there. Singapore would be good too, an excellent place to raise two children.
Sounds like a good deal. Do you teach English? Or are you a private elementary/high school teacher? I'm considering doing this. It sounds like a great way to stay in the country where you meet your girl...
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

I started hitting exercise for the past three weeks (walking from work to home, a total of 12 km), riding my bicycle 6 hours per week, jogging for two hours per week (sometimes more), and doing 40 sit ups every day. My stamina increased a lot significantly. As an ectomorph/slender guy, I have a hard time building muscle, but I am working on it. But, I am loving it doing exercise.

Also, this Friday is my last day at my work place. I found a good job with good salary at Toyota, and I will be moving out of Mexico City in two weeks. 7

I now sport a mustache and goatee. Women like it :D

I also adopted a male kitten three weeks ago. A lot of fun.

Lastly, more girls (even ex flames) have been attracted to me recently and want something with me. Like always, never had bad luck with women 8)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tapatio89 wrote:I started hitting exercise for the past three weeks (walking from work to home, a total of 12 km), riding my bicycle 6 hours per week, jogging for two hours per week (sometimes more), and doing 40 sit ups every day. My stamina increased a lot significantly. As an ectomorph/slender guy, I have a hard time building muscle, but I am working on it. But, I am loving it doing exercise.

Also, this Friday is my last day at my work place. I found a good job with good salary at Toyota, and I will be moving out of Mexico City in two weeks. 7

Lastly, more girls (even ex flames) have been attracted to me recently and want something with me. Like always, never had bad luck with women 8)
You look like a real juegueton, and you look like John Leguizamo a tad. jajajajaa Bienvenido outra vez paisano. Ahorita estoy en GDL (Guadalajara). Tiene las mejores mujeres de Mejico. Guao. Me impresionan, pai!!!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:I started hitting exercise for the past three weeks (walking from work to home, a total of 12 km), riding my bicycle 6 hours per week, jogging for two hours per week (sometimes more), and doing 40 sit ups every day. My stamina increased a lot significantly. As an ectomorph/slender guy, I have a hard time building muscle, but I am working on it. But, I am loving it doing exercise.

You look like a real juegueton, and you look like John Leguizamo a tad. jajajajaa Bienvenido outra vez paisano. Ahorita estoy en GDL (Guadalajara). Tiene las mejores mujeres de Mejico. Guao. Me impresionan, pai!!!
What does juegueton mean?

I have been told I look like one Argentine singer named Sandro as well as Mexican telenovela actor Fernando Colunga and Mexican-American actor Jay Hernandez. Google it.

Gracias, bro.

Superb! Where in Guadalajara are you?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tapatio89 wrote:

I have been told I look like one Argentine singer named Sandro as well as Mexican telenovela actor Fernando Colunga and Mexican-American actor Jay Hernandez. Google it.

Gracias, bro.

I'm by Ave. Chapultepec. Juegueton is a player that's a guy multi-dating women, tricking them. It's not the Mexican kind of Spanish. It's used in the Caribbean more. Jay Hernandez is more indigenito-looking than you so there's no match. Sandro.....no parece...nope. Fernando Colunga un pokito. De nada, bro.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

gravity25x

I saw a YouTube video about Georgia. It looks like a beautiful country. Does it have a lot of old villages like parts of western Europe that preserve old architecture styles? Are there operas, traditional singing shows or something along those lines? What's it like for a vacation? The prices sound really cheap.

Are those bread thingies with egg or beans cooked into an impression on the dough any good?

Aside from the language issue, you seem to think Georgia is a good place for finding a nice girl as a wife. If men beat up cads who come by and sleep with their daughters or sisters, do you get the impression that most of the girls are virgins at marriage? I wonder how many 'white' countries there are like that.

I read the dominant religion there is Eastern Orthodox.

Caucasians were so named because the man who labeled the race thought certain inhabitants of the Caucasus were some of the best examples of the white race.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Tapatio89 wrote:

Gracias, bro.

I'm by Ave. Chapultepec. Juegueton is a player that's a guy multi-dating women, tricking them. It's not the Mexican kind of Spanish. It's used in the Caribbean more. Jay Hernandez is more indigenito-looking than you so there's no match. Sandro.....no parece...nope. Fernando Colunga un pokito. De nada, bro.
Avenida Chapultepec is the best part of Guadalajara. I was there in my hometown last year due to my job, and the City Express Hotel receptionist was flirting with me. I flirted with her as well tbh as she was beautiful. Well, I do not understand Caribbean Spanish dialect, so sorry. I am not a player. Not my fault women are the ones who follow me and want something with me first, not the other way around. Even at the night clubs when I go with my buddies, at least one girl wants to dance with me.

Sandro de America when he was young, does have a resemblance towards me. I will send you a photo of his.

As you can see, I get plenty of action with women both in real life and online 8)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tapatio89 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Gracias, bro.

Avenida Chapultepec is the best part of Guadalajara. I was there in my hometown last year due to my job, and the City Express Hotel receptionist was flirting with me. I flirted with her as well tbh as she was beautiful. Well, I do not understand Caribbean Spanish dialect, so sorry. I am not a player. Not my fault women are the ones who follow me and want something with me first, not the other way around. Even at the night clubs when I go with my buddies, at least one girl wants to dance with me.

Sandro de America when he was young, does have a resemblance towards me. I will send you a photo of his.

As you can see, I get plenty of action with women both in real life and online 8)
Hey. You don't need to speak to me like I don't know you get action. Remember; when people were accusing you (on this website) that you were fake and that you weren't getting girls, well go back to our old posts on this thread actually AS WELL AS I think one or two other threads and I never disrespected you. I always believed in you...especially when Matt proved pictures that you guys met in person.

Okay inbox me those pics of the young Sandro de Argentina. Nos vemos, paisano.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tapatio89 wrote:......
When I move back to the US, I will get a kitten. Call me an a-hole, but I will declaw it (because I surprise it, the worst thing that'll happen to me is it'll gnaw or bite me, less of an offense than being clawed-up or that my furniture would be clawed-up. However, I would THEN have to make sure I keep it safe because I had taken that right away from the kitten. However, I want a kitten because they are awesome beings to keep around the house; I know: I sound like a diehard feminist, but I'm not really now.

Some people may think I am a feminist because I'm gung-ho about moving back to the U.S. of Gay, but it's just that Latin America proved to me that it's not for me after all. My experiences were the worst I ever had down here. Yeah women are fat and obese in the US nowadays, but I go for the ones that look like exactly like two-three women superimposed onto one another (i.e. the BBW curvy pear shape). That shape entices the livid sh.it out of me. :o)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Tapatio89 wrote:......
When I move back to the US, I will get a kitten. Call me an a-hole, but I will declaw it (because I surprise it, the worst thing that'll happen to me is it'll gnaw or bite me, less of an offense than being clawed-up or that my furniture would be clawed-up. However, I would THEN have to make sure I keep it safe because I had taken that right away from the kitten. However, I want a kitten because they are awesome beings to keep around the house; I know: I sound like a diehard feminist, but I'm not really now.

Some people may think I am a feminist because I'm gung-ho about moving back to the U.S. of Gay, but it's just that Latin America proved to me that it's not for me after all. My experiences were the worst I ever had down here. Yeah women are fat and obese in the US nowadays, but I go for the ones that look like exactly like two-three women superimposed onto one another (i.e. the BBW curvy pear shape). That shape entices the livid sh.it out of me. :o)
Italy wasn't for me and I dreamed "La Vita Bella" for years before trying it. I learned my lesson on dreaming before doing.

Nothing wrong with your move, the experience was worthwhile for you.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I've lost 12 kilograms (close to 25 lbs) these past three months, and now I'm at my ideal weight. The biggest factor is that I have been eating mostly protein (particularly eggs, beef, carnitas, and beans). And I've cut out sugary foods and beverages (especially cake, soda, candy, and cookies), carbs, chips, and other processed foods. Yes I often eat vegetables as well, especially carrots. So I'm much healthier now than I was throughout much of 2018.

Additionally I broke up with my girlfriend because I was tired of her playing the victim card, low self-esteem, pressuring me to marry her (she is already 30), being a career woman, and being close-minded (typical of Bajío region). In fact there were times where she tried forcing me to go to church or mass (she's Mormon but goes to Catholic masses a lot).

However, I was in Northern Mexico for two weeks, and my good friends set me up with a 19 year old gal who I am talking to steadily. She's far more humble and down-to-earth, not addicted to social media (in fact she uses it sparingly), and more open-minded.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 10:10 am
I've lost 12 kilograms (close to 25 lbs) these past three months, and now I'm at my ideal weight. The biggest factor is that I have been eating mostly protein (particularly eggs, beef, carnitas, and beans). And I've cut out sugary foods and beverages (especially cake, soda, candy, and cookies), carbs, chips, and other processed foods. Yes I often eat vegetables as well, especially carrots. So I'm much healthier now than I was throughout much of 2018.

Additionally I broke up with my girlfriend because I was tired of her playing the victim card, low self-esteem, pressuring me to marry her (she is already 30), being a career woman, and being close-minded (typical of Bajío region). In fact there were times where she tried forcing me to go to church or mass (she's Mormon but goes to Catholic masses a lot).

However, I was in Northern Mexico for two weeks, and my good friends set me up with a 19 year old gal who I am talking to steadily. She's far more humble and down-to-earth, not addicted to social media (in fact she uses it sparingly), and more open-minded.
A few years ago I cut back my beer and sugar consumption by about 90%. Within two months I lost 15 pounds basically "for free". I went from being a little pudgy to what most Americans would consider "skinny".

A can of coke is 150 calories which includes 10 teaspoons of sugar. Even lighter beers clock in at 150 calories for a can - some craft beers get close to 300 calories!!. Cakes are usually loaded with butter, oil, and sugar.

The only sugar I consume now is fruit, and the occasional ice cream.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

May 4th, 2017, 6:30 am
When I move back to the US, I will get a kitten. Call me an a-hole, but I will declaw it (because I surprise it, the worst thing that'll happen to me is it'll gnaw or bite me, less of an offense than being clawed-up or that my furniture would be clawed-up. However, I would THEN have to make sure I keep it safe because I had taken that right away from the kitten. However, I want a kitten because they are awesome beings to keep around the house
Okay, allow me to fix this for you;
May 4th, 2017, 6:30 am
When I move back to the US, I will get a kitty. Call me an a-hole, but I will declaw it (because I surprise it, the worst thing that'll happen to me is it'll gnaw or bite me, less of an offense than being clawed-up or that my furniture would be clawed-up. However, I would THEN have to make sure I keep it safe because I had taken that right away from the kitty. However, I want a kitty because they are awesome beings to keep around the house
Isn't that what you really meant to say? But actually I would also say that only good kitty is awesome to keep around the house. I've heard some guys say that even bad kitty is better than no kitty but I'm not too sure about that. Bad kitty can be really bad. So my advice is stick to the good kitty, it's definitely awesome to keep around. Tricky to find though, so be careful because if you end up with bad kitty you will be wanting to get rid of it.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Where is everyone now?

Last post in this thread I was unemployed of London. 2016 was my burnout year and I've never really fully recovered - this is your wake up call hard working guys!

Actually I did indeed get a great job again but it was only a temporary position.

Now I'm in Zhejiang Province China. It's Chinese New Year and I've got the whole campus to myself, apart from some rather aggressive hungry cats.

I'm feeling pleased that the Air Asia booking form let me down because if it hadn't I would now be experiencing Bangkok's record air pollution. Instead I'm saving money and enjoying the early February heatwave that's made it 22C warmer than the same time last year.

I've thought about going somewhere else next year but last year I renewed my contract due to the "better the devil you know" thing.

I am interested in working in Korea at some point, or maybe going back to Guangdong. Korea has freedom, Guangdong has better dating. Well at least Zhejiang is good in terms of hygiene - I've had less food troubles here than I had in filthy London.

I think dating could potentially be good in Zhejiang. However my Mandarin is no way good enough and it also takes a heck of a lot of effort. These days I just have so many other things going on in my life that I can't be bothered with either.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 1:16 am
Where is everyone now?
Now I'm in Zhejiang Province China. It's Chinese New Year and I've got the whole campus to myself, apart from some rather aggressive hungry cats.
Lol, I was in maybe literally the same place as you effectively by myself in a walled village what seems like yesterday but was in fact 8 years ago in Ninghai. Time flies. Now I'm back close to home wondering what the hell to do with the rest of my life. I've got a cushion of money to wonder with. Maybe I'll come to some conclusion before ending up under a bridge.