Would you become a ladyboy prostitute for money?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you become a ladyboy prostitute for money?

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 12:36 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 4:24 pm
It's funny because I actually considered this back in the day when faggots found me attractive. Thankfully that ship has sailed and I didn't do it, but almost. I was going through a lolbertarian phase. Thankfully it never went that far.
I am glad you presumably overcame this propensity for a perverse inclination.
I didn't have any propensity. I just wanted the money.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 5:13 pm
MrMan wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 12:36 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 11th, 2020, 4:24 pm
It's funny because I actually considered this back in the day when faggots found me attractive. Thankfully that ship has sailed and I didn't do it, but almost. I was going through a lolbertarian phase. Thankfully it never went that far.
I am glad you presumably overcame this propensity for a perverse inclination.
I didn't have any propensity. I just wanted the money.
Lack of normal revulsion then? This is revolting on so many levels-- having one's body disfigured to look like a woman's, homosexual sex, etc. I don't think of prostitutes as high dollar earners. In the movies, there is a pimp that takes a lot of the profits and abuses the prostitute if she does not fall in line. In this case, there is probably some homosexual pimp.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I'd probably get more money by pretending to be a male rent boy or what-not, rather than go full tranny. I have a decent height, a robust body and a big cock. Estrogen would be a total waste on me. I could sleep with old ladies or whatever, let faggots diddle the dangly bits for cash. But meh... it's not really my style and I am not hurting for money, so no need to get desperate.

What an odd topic, anyway.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144