"Tsar" banned himself

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Tsar" banned himself

Post by Cornfed »

Light wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 7:13 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 5:24 pm
Light wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 4:23 pm
I will guess that Tsar was not a popular or well liked member of the forum?
I liked him and some other people did, although he was a fairly sad case in some ways.
I stick with reading the Latest 100 Topics so I haven't read much of anything he posted. I'm interested to know what exactly made him a sad case.
Trying to commit suicide even when he had an office job would be right up there. But there were various things. It would be hard to go into them all. Like I said, I liked the guy. He was a victim of the modern age.
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar has now traveled abroad. He is doing a lot better lately and I think he may soon find what he has been looking for all these years. The more he lessened his internet presence and his association to negative people online, the more he made things work. He's not quite there yet, but he's getting there and he's getting there fast.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 8:17 pm
Tsar has now traveled abroad. He is doing a lot better lately and I think he may soon find what he has been looking for all these years. The more he lessened his internet presence and his association to negative people online, the more he made things work. He's not quite there yet, but he's getting there and he's getting there fast.
Glad to hear it and I wish him well.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Glad to do he's doing better. Do you think he'll be willing to settle for an 18-year-old virgin instead of a younger one?
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Cornfed wrote:
January 18th, 2020, 10:19 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Glad to hear it and I wish him well.
Does anyone think MZ should invite Tsar back to the forum or is it best that he doesn't return to the forum?