The Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the Flat Earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: The Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth

Post by El_Caudillo »

the greeks knew the earth was round even earlier. The mayans knew too i think. But of course the CIA travelled back in time to plant these ideas. Or perhaps they were introduced in the great rebboting of the matrix in 99 when all our programming was rewritten?
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You all got it wrong, I've told you, the earth is testicle shaped. Go see my now revealed Aguacate-earth model in Youtube$$, 15.3M views

I'm a 4325732 level mason CIA and travelled back in time with space jews and killed and supplanted Pythagoras, Erathostenes, Copernicus, Moctezuma and others, just to throw everyone off.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Can we arrange for winston to travel back to 18th century france to hit on women with the marquis de sade while wearing a powdered wig?
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Or put him on the santa maria with colombus..."Guys lets head back for europe you dont want to discover america trust me...the social scene sucks there."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

El_Caudillo wrote:Can we arrange for winston to travel back to 18th century france to hit on women with the marquis de sade while wearing a powdered wig?
Lol he would put the marquis to shame with his machine gun cold approach skills. "Ohh eh-eh that's enough man, enough numbers already"
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Actually the ROUND earth false idea was created by the Jesuits.

https://aplanetruth.info/2015/11/10/the ... on-piracy/
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

The thing is you can find a website which claims anything these days. Now i agree with the notion that we shouldnt believe something just because we have been taught it...but how much do you guys actually think about this stuff? Copernicus was very scared to publish his findings about the round earth orbiting the sun because the catholic church said the earth was in the centre of the universe and was flat. It was not a good idea to disagree with the church...So i then find it surprising that the idea of a round earth came from catholic priests i.e. the jesuits. Can anybody explain it to me. If the earth is flat all aeroplane pilots must be sworn to secrecy not to reveal it too! What about the crew?
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

El_Caudillo wrote:The thing is you can find a website which claims anything these days. Now i agree with the notion that we shouldnt believe something just because we have been taught it...but how much do you guys actually think about this stuff? Copernicus was very scared to publish his findings about the round earth orbiting the sun because the catholic church said the earth was in the centre of the universe and was flat. It was not a good idea to disagree with the church...So i then find it surprising that the idea of a round earth came from catholic priests i.e. the jesuits. Can anybody explain it to me. If the earth is flat all aeroplane pilots must be sworn to secrecy not to reveal it too! What about the crew?
it's a lie, the Catholic church IS the origin of the round earth theory, specifically the Jesuits. Everything we've been told about history is just a complete lie.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

El_Caudillo wrote:Just to remind you guys it was Copernicus who came up with the 'round' earth model. I dont think the CIA were around then. Winston have a look at some live satelite cameras of the earth spinning. It appears none of them are far enough out in space to give a complete view of earth. That makes sense because they are in orbit. The lack of a clear picture of earth from space, if in fact there isnt one, could be evidence of the moon landing and mars probes being fake but i dont see it as being crucial to proving the earth is round. What about the feats of columbus...magellan...francis drake...can you draw those logically on a flat or concave earth map? Both you and starchild are intelligent but a bit weak on history, geography and physics (me too on physics)...the other problem you both have is an absolute desperation for the conspiracy to be true over the official story in every case.
Eric Dubay says Copernicus was a Freemason. Is that true? Either way, so what? Copernicus isn't God. It's just that the establishment has adopted his model. What about the geocentric model of Ptolemy? Did you know that Ptolemy's model was never debunked? Even the top astronomers and cosmologists admit that, such as Einstein, Edwin Hubble, Stephen Hawking, and many others. They all claim that geocentric model and heliocentric model are EQUALLY valid and can account for all observational data. I posted their quotes and links in another thread. Did you see it? If not, see here:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=28772

Also El_Caudillo, you aren't taking into account the fraud perpetuated by NASA. Why did they use the clone brush in Photoshop for some of their recent Earth photos? You keep dodging this crucial question. See hard proof here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27215&p=256595&hil ... op#p256595

And why did all six Apollo missions only take ONE photo of Earth from space? An average teen takes more selfies in one day than the Apollo Missions did. It doesn't add up.

As to Columbus and Magellan, well that's been explained to you before. On a flat earth map, they would sail around the world in circular lines on a disc, like drawing circles over a pizza or frisbee. You remember that right? What do you mean? As for a concave Earth, well all the measurements of a globe earth apply the same, except that we are living on the INSIDE of the globe.

How come no one circumnavigates the globe from north to south? I mean how come no one can fly from San Francisco, then south to the South Pole and across Antarctica to the other side, and on to the North Pole on the other side, all the way back to San Francisco again? Did you ever ask this?

How come commercial flights never go across Antarctica?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Attention all Globers...EXPLAIN THIS... :lol: :lol:

How can Americans believe in a PR firm called NASA...I'm living in a third world sh*t hole called India and even we don't pull these many scams a day like what NASA does...

NASA is fake freemasonic Jewish thuggery..There is no real science there

We have more Freemason Globbers...Who are also pushing the Flat Earth Psy-Op...THESE people are pure evil ...Both Models are wrong...They won't make things this easy...

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

El_Caudillo showed me some interesting new images of earth from a Russian satellite.

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/gizmodo.co ... id-samsung

It includes a new time lapse video of earth too.

Interesting. Note that:

1. The Russian image of earth is a lot more colorful.
2. The time lapse video shows no rotation or earth whatsoever.
3. The Russian image shows earth having a slight oblate pear shape, in accordance with NASA's new announcement that earth is pear shaped, not a sphere. But in contrast, all of NASA's images of earth, including the 1972 photo, show a PERFECT SPHERE.

I was also gonna ask anyway, since NASA is a proven pathological liar and murderer - and I've given many examples - why do you give them any credibility? All the globe earthers dodge this question and wont touch it. Not even droid or ghost will touch that question.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:Attention all Globers...EXPLAIN THIS... :lol: :lol:
I've told you, stop consuming 'black goo' with hydrogen peroxide guys :lol:
It has been explained many times, the close-to-earth satellites can't cover the whole earth in their shots, that's why they have done the crappy multi-shot stitches, no conspiracy there.

As for the older ATS and Apollo, *once again* they are not "the only shot" from those

http://library.ssec.wisc.edu/spinscan/s ... ing=slides

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectap ... ive/albums

http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@gsjackson
I don't know if you've seen this thread or not. But I got a question for you. Here is another Achilles heel of the flat earth model.

If there is an ice wall that surrounds the flat earth, then it would be huge in circumference right? How would any military or air force patrol or police that ice wall? I mean what's to prevent someone with a private plane from trying to fly beyond the ice wall and see what's there? Couldn't someone who owns a plane in Australia or New Zealand or South America just get in their plane and fly across the ice wall?

For the military or air force to patrol the whole ice wall would require hundreds of bases stationed around it right? If there were hundreds of bases, the public would know about them, because they would require lots of personnel and lots of money to maintain right? Think about it. So this makes no sense and is yet another Achilles heel of the flat earth model right?

Btw, have you seen the links above by starchild about the concave earth model? They are very interesting. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@droid
Regarding your globe earth images above. Ahhhheeemmm. Let me ask you a few questions.

1. First, look at the video you linked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNgfJvuLl4w

Notice anything funny? Where are your critical thinking skills? What's odd is that in a full daylight cycle, or about 12 hours, in the video, the clouds only move slightly. Excuse me but have you looked up at the clouds on a blue sky? They definitely move faster than that. In a 12 hour cycle, they don't move just slightly, but a lot more than that. If you just watch the clouds for 5 minutes you will notice them move. So in 12 hours they should definitely move more than that. I'm surprised you didn't notice that.

2. Second, why is it that all the globe earth models above are inconsistent? Some are perfect spheres, others are oblate. Why? That's odd. Why don't you notice discrepancies like that? Aren't you good in critical thinking? Or have you fallen for the Michael Shermer lie that critical thinking is only allowed when you are debunking those who talk about conspiracies or have anti-establishment views? lol. In other words, you are only allowed to think critically to defend the establishment, not refute it. That's a pseudoskeptic view you know.

3. Third, look at this image you posted: http://library.ssec.wisc.edu/spinscan/i ... 152401.jpg

Notice anything weird? Look at the southern tip of South America. Why do the clouds all stop exactly at the edge of the landmass there, in a straight line, as if fearing to go beyond the land mass? I didn't know clouds were afraid to cross landmasses like that. lol What gives? How can it be that exact along the whole left side of the continent?

Do you notice that too @gsjackson and @Neo?

4. Fourth, regarding this image you posted: http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Histo ... 0-8591.jpg

Notice anything odd? Why is there a sunspot on one area of the earth? If the sun were as big as they say, why does it cast a spotlight in one small section of the earth like that? Like a camera light on a theatre stage? That's odd. Something 1000 times the size of the earth should not do that. Doesn't make sense.

5. Finally droid, why do you believe everything NASA puts out? Admit it. You don't know whether these images are real or fake. You don't know. You gotta leave it open. You are merely taking it all on FAITH only that these images are real. You don't really know that do you? Admit it. So don't act like you know for a fact these are real images. Even if these images are taken from composites, so what? That doesn't prove anything either way. Bottom line is that you don't know for sure. You can't go into outer space and verify anything. So don't be arrogant and assume they are all 100 percent real and that it's a fact, even if they do look convincing or real. You don't know that for sure. The more one looks at these images, the more one feels a strange hunch that something is off. You just aren't good at BS detection it seems.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

onethousandknives wrote:
January 16th, 2017, 1:56 pm
Winston wrote:Those are good points Starchild. Even if El_Caudillo is right, that the flat earth model can't be true because NZers can fly from NZ to South America the same time that Americans can fly from LA to Tokyo, which would be impossible on a flat earth map, that doesn't automatically mean the globe model must be correct. How would they explain for example, why NASA faked all the photos of Earth from space? Especially the recent ones which were done with PhotoShop's clone brush, as proven in that long ass flat earth thread. No one can explain that. Why would NASA commit such obvious fraud? Why can't they show a real photo of Earth from space? Why only composites and CGI and photoshopped images?

But why would you think Earth is concave? Based on what? If we were on the inside of a sphere, wouldn't you be able to see the other side of Earth by looking up? Wouldn't the sun and stars and moon just be hovering in the center of the sphere?

Why would you think Eric Dubay is on the CIA payroll? He supposedly teaches Wing Chung Kung Fu in Thailand for a living. I should try to meet him sometime. I wonder if he's willing to meet up with anyone. I could pretend to be interested in taking his Kung Fu class. lol. He doesn't look like a CIA agent at all. He looks like a rebel, hippie and Bohemian. He looks beatnik. I can't imagine him being an agent for anyone.
That's kind of the point if you're an intelligence operative. You want to not look like an intelligence operative. Kind of the first rule. Not that I know anything/care about the Flat Earth community at all as it is false and a psyop, but if he indeed teaches kung fu, that's actually a good sign proving he possibly is. Any kind of military or intelligence trained person generally needs to be physically fit and have some sort of martial arts skills. Again, don't know the guy or care about him at all, just saying you may need better powers of deduction and a tad bit more cautiousness with people.
Ok that may be true. But the problem is, you could apply that to anyone, including you or me. For instance, you could say that: "Winston Wu is a CIA agent. He may not look like one. But that's the point, to make it as inconspicuous as possible, so no one will suspect it." See what I mean? You could say that about anyone. In the end, it's all speculation. No proof.

There's also contrary evidence. If Dubay is a CIA agent, why does he bash Jews and Freemasons? Why does he have anti-semitic views? And why does he deny the Holocaust and claim it was a hoax? The CIA would not promote that. And why has Dubay lost his YouTube channel several times, like Alex Jones did? Wouldn't the CIA order YouTube not to take down his videos?

Also, by your logic, wouldn't all martial arts people be involved in the CIA or military intelligence? lol. Do you see what I mean? You are over suspecting on these things.