Economist article ...too many men...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Economist article ...too many men...

Post by Citizen »

The Economist has published an article on a well known fact that there are too many men.

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2 ... o-many-men

130 million fewer girls than there should be thanks to gendercide in nations such as India, China, and other parts of Asia. Now the men in those nations have too few girls to fck. What is the cure for this situation? War. Nations with too many men go and kill the men in nations that have lots of women. The women are indeed the booty. Historically before wars there is a surge in the male to female ratio. War is the way that otherwise useless males find worth. In general, men are much better at war than women. One could say that God has provided warriors for nations. Will they fight each other? Invade Russia and Europe (as migrant beggar invaders) to steal wealth and women? Perhaps they will creep into and economically invade female rich, money and weapon poor South East Asia. I wonder how many horny men the little south east asian sex slaves can fck into being docile before their men folk finally say enough and again take up war (they were too good at it, they had to let it go)?

Around and around it goes. If it is not one it is another.
tick tock can't stop the clock.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Economist article ...too many men...

Post by MrMan »

They say with so many black men killing each other in the US and the number of black men in jail, that it is hard for black women to find husbands. I've seen on TV that it is hard for educated black women to find black men with education that is on par with them that meet their standards.

So how about if we start a matchmaking company to send black women from the US to China. Can you imagine that?

Uh-oh, I suspect someone will post a photoshopped picture.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Female Blackman wouldn't even feel a China mans microscopic penus. Besides in Asia they need a 3 digit IQ to build all the technical marvels of this world and breeding with the Blackman would fu ck that all up.
Time to Hide!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Accuse your opponent of what you yourself are doing.

Boy, I sure am glad I live in the west, and am not a desperate sex-deprived man like in China!

Oh, wait...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston already debunked it...China has no shortage of women like India...Its America which has this issue....like always they misdirect American issues on Asian countries.

If I wanted in India...I could get married to a 100 women ...if Polygamy was allowed and still plenty of women would be left for you :D

There are some states like Punjab, Haryana that are into killing girl child..but India is gigantic freaking huge...It has the total population of America, Canada, Mexico...and EUROPE COMBINED... :shock: :shock:

We are 1.3 billion...China ...1.4...We are already half of world population... :shock: :shock:

Economist is a rothchild publication...THEY ALWAYS LIE....