The America that was

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

The America that was

Post by fschmidt »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEQENfRoBgw[/youtube]

When I was in high school, Bruce Springsteen was playing music like this in small working class bars on the Jersey shore. I lived near there, but was a bit too young and just missed this. (I was invited once to hear Springsteen when he was a nobody by other guys on the track team, but I didn't go.) I remember this world that I grew up in, and it just seems like a dream now. Good music, good food, and people with brains that I could talk to. It was a world where things worked, where companies cared about their products, where quality mattered. This world produced the computer technology that we use now, and I followed that whole development.

That world has absolutely nothing in common with America today. And I mean absolutely nothing. I still can't believe that things can change so fast, deteriorate from a great culture to a culture of pure evil, pure shit, in less than 50 years. I can't think of one redeeming quality of Americans today, but I can think of endless negatives, endless reasons why Americans today deserve to be exterminated. There is nothing left in America worth preserving. I honestly hope America gets nuked out of existence.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: The America that was

Post by Kradmelder »

That argument applies to many places, not just the USA. Look at the UK 50 years ago compared to the multiculti cesspool it now is. Look at modern germany. Apartheid south africa was a prosperous place, safe, clean, good education, girls were decent, without all the crime and corruption, filth and rot, of the present. It is not just the USA, much of the world is going for a ball.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Agreed, and I'd like to ask the Boss where things went wrong, but he wouldn't allow himself to think about it because doing so would lead to politically incorrect conclusions. He always seemed like a decent and smart guy, who saw himself as a political progressive, heir to the old New Deal Democrats. And he has said that Vietnam was "central" to the experience of our generation. What earthly reason then would he have to support (and campaign for) that warmongering lunatic, that dutiful servant of the plutocracy and status quo, that utterly corrupt and cynical old crone, Hillary Clinton? It's not like who she is is a secret to anybody willing to pay the slightest bit of attention. But all American brains seem to have been checked at the door forty or so years ago.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I wouldn't worry about a musician's politics. The bigger problem is that Springsteen's music has been declining right along with modern culture. And this is inevitable because modern culture is anti-quality, so members of modern culture are fundamentally incapable of producing good music, good architecture, good software, good anything. In order to produce anything good, one must reject modern culture. Because Springsteen failed to do this, his music declined right along with his culture.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I mean it's been said already but, the answers lead to politically incorrect conclusions, which should tell you something about the nature of the problem, in the first place. I don't mean to sound like a crazed, lunatic; but much of what's going on to the letter sounds like it's out of one document I've read, "The Protocols"...down to the letter. It also sounds like a couple other documents I've managed to read that came out of Soviet era Communism.

I'm not the only one who feels that way.

It's sad, and it's scary but it's happening. I was watching an info-mercial last night on the "golden era" oldies. I just kept it on in my hotel room all night... I could see the contrast between then and today; and how that was the end of a golden generational lineage which has absolutely nothing to do with today, it's been destroyed. This is the new world we've created.
All we can do is understand and live in it now. It's a very subversive world, so you'd best know what's going on, and protect yourself; knowledge is everything, now. They are keeping everyone in the dark as to what's going on, and where we're going. I don't understand people who don't know about the 'theories' or don't seem to want to be educated on it. How could you function in today's world, anymore?

fschmidt, you should know what's going on, and I think that in your heart you do. I don't doubt you miss it though, as it was a very special time. And I would've picked that generational time way, way, way over this one. I miss my parents world, even though it had the sprouting problems we've seen today, but they've completely erased any era of that.
Now it's anti-quality, subversion, degradation, sex sex sexual stuff everywhere, multiculturalism, fatness everywhere....unhealthiness. Outsourcing, low salaries, no job security, no community, it's like we're a great big mass of individuals just getting unhealthier - but thinking at one point someone's going to step in and save us and it'll all get better. It won't.
We'll just keep continuing and my last guess is that we'll end in totalitarianism- we're pretty much at that point, already; with no culture, ideals, morality, semblance of structure or security. That's where we're at, no borders, no nationalism, no nothing, but a bunch of massive hordes of consumers and low sector work base. I don't mean to paint a grim picture unnecessarily, but this is where we're at. It's happening, it's not some fairytale. The rulers don't care about you or your culture - they don't give a damn about you, you are slaves and disposable humans. The only culture that matters now at all- is secular Judaism.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

One can argue endlessly about the cause of degeneracy. My view is here:

http://www.mikraite.org/The-Rise-and-Fa ... tp102.html

But much more important is the solution. My thoughts are here:

http://www.mikraite.org/Moral-alternati ... tp835.html
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:One can argue endlessly about the cause of degeneracy. My view is here:

Good bad or whatever the top Ashkenazi Jews set this up for the most part by controlling the purchasing tickets around the world.

I
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:That argument applies to many places, not just the USA. Look at the UK 50 years ago compared to the multiculti cesspool it now is. Look at modern germany. Apartheid south africa was a prosperous place, safe, clean, good education, girls were decent, without all the crime and corruption, filth and rot, of the present. It is not just the USA, much of the world is going for a ball.
Yeah..Its just the AI...

I'm so bored of countries being great once and then getting destroyed right in front of our eyes ...DRAMA...

It was same with Indians, greek, Rome, Chinese...Get OVER IT...

They create the civilisations and then re-cycle it....Its just how this AI works.

ohhh look how great America was once and now look how filthy it has become .... :lol: :lol: ..Its so cliched...I'm so bored with these emotional lines...

People wake up...

..America will be destroyed 100%...Not even God can stop it.

That is why they once made America great just to destroy it...otherwise, we all would be in 4,5,6,7th..dimensions..
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccyu44rsaZo[/youtube]

The old American had absolutely no political correctness, and plenty of common sense, the opposite of now.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fschmidt wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccyu44rsaZo[/youtube]

The old American had absolutely no political correctness, and plenty of common sense, the opposite of now.
The WWII generation had some sobering encounters with reality, and when they were establishing the zeigeist black humor, word play ("yearning for bourgeois respectability" -- LOL), and hail-fellow-well-met manliness were the lodestars. Reality has long since been banished from American life.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:One can argue endlessly about the cause of degeneracy. My view is here:

Well, isn't that convenient.. .what a convenient view to have. Anyway, mikraites are not going to take over the world anytime soon, nor is their community a practical way to survive if you're not retired. The solution is to let things play out and to understand.

I've been back to America 2 days now, I'm already adjusting. Some of my thoughts are, I'd like to journal because I haven't really had the opportunity;

In the airport I noticed a drastic difference among Americans versus the Chinese per say, or really any other "normal" society. First of all ...and am harsh in my realistic observations, Americans seem all very distant and separate from each other.
They seem to be very apart. You get the feeling there're a lot of mentally imbalanced people walking around in a sort of way. You just get that feeling. This is the # 1 thing that stood out for me. I realize we were a colonial society founded on individualism..but any coherence or cohesion we had has been taken away. It's literally every man/woman for him/herself.
Everyone's looks extremely unhealthy, they look fat and chunky and people just look neurotic, like there's just something imbalanced or 'off' or wrong with a lot of people; they seem very lonely.

Everyone is their own island. I noticed this when I really sat down at an airport bar. Whereas in most other societies where you see a common kind of homogeny in the people around each other, every American is an island - a really uncomfortable, neurotic kind of island.

There is a huge racism problem between blacks and everyone else. It exists and is really uncomfortable - but it's there.
The women are desperate and imbalanced and very sexual - they want a real man and will likely sleep with you over nothing, if they feel you are a slightest bit of control over a situation or if have your head on straight.

*people seem so intrinsically individual that it is impossible for anyone to relate with one another.

People are brainwashed/ mind controlled, do I really have to talk about this one - enough's been said and we all pretty much know why that is.

Americans seem really stupid...the people on the whole seem like they've lost an ability to think critically or even see 10 steps ahead and are really mind-controlled. The media has really impacted people. ..on the positive Americans are really friendly one you engage them..you just have to be willing to engage everyone. Women are really easy to sleep with - if that's your thing, sex is no problem in this country.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:Well, isn't that convenient.. .what a convenient view to have.
Isn't it convenient for whites to blame jews? Anything to avoid taking responsibility for their own culture.
Anyway, mikraites are not going to take over the world anytime soon, nor is their community a practical way to survive if you're not retired.
We have no plans to take over the world, but we are absolutely a practical way to survive. We work together in business and anyone who joins us and is willing to work will get a job through us.
The solution is to let things play out and to understand.

First of all ...and am harsh in my realistic observations, Americans seem all very distant and separate from each other.
In other words, your solution is the American solution. You will remain an isolated individual and watch things play out instead of joining a coherent group. So you have no right to complain.
I realize we were a colonial society founded on individualism..
False. America was a society of strong communities. The primary things in early America were the church and the town, not the individual.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:

Well, isn't that convenient.. .what a convenient view to have. Anyway, mikraites are not going to take over the world anytime soon, nor is their community a practical way to survive if you're not retired. The solution is to let things play out and to understand.

I've been back to America 2 days now, I'm already adjusting. Some of my thoughts are, I'd like to journal because I haven't really had the opportunity;

In the airport I noticed a drastic difference among Americans versus the Chinese per say, or really any other "normal" society. First of all ...and am harsh in my realistic observations, Americans seem all very distant and separate from each other.
They seem to be very apart. You get the feeling there're a lot of mentally imbalanced people walking around in a sort of way. You just get that feeling. This is the # 1 thing that stood out for me. I realize we were a colonial society founded on individualism..but any coherence or cohesion we had has been taken away. It's literally every man/woman for him/herself.
Everyone's looks extremely unhealthy, they look fat and chunky and people just look neurotic, like there's just something imbalanced or 'off' or wrong with a lot of people; they seem very lonely.

Everyone is their own island. I noticed this when I really sat down at an airport bar. Whereas in most other societies where you see a common kind of homogeny in the people around each other, every American is an island - a really uncomfortable, neurotic kind of island.

There is a huge racism problem between blacks and everyone else. It exists and is really uncomfortable - but it's there.
The women are desperate and imbalanced and very sexual - they want a real man and will likely sleep with you over nothing, if they feel you are a slightest bit of control over a situation or if have your head on straight.

*people seem so intrinsically individual that it is impossible for anyone to relate with one another.

People are brainwashed/ mind controlled, do I really have to talk about this one - enough's been said and we all pretty much know why that is.

Americans seem really stupid...the people on the whole seem like they've lost an ability to think critically or even see 10 steps ahead and are really mind-controlled. The media has really impacted people. ..on the positive Americans are really friendly one you engage them..you just have to be willing to engage everyone. Women are really easy to sleep with - if that's your thing, sex is no problem in this country.
Very well said...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8HXcIBho3I[/youtube]

This is how a sane religion keeps modern American culture out. I also banned TV from my home.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:Well, isn't that convenient.. .what a convenient view to have.
Isn't it convenient for whites to blame jews? Anything to avoid taking responsibility for their own culture.
Jews destroyed white culture you f*cking idiot. It's typical for a Jew to not see the hypocrisy in his statements - a perverse kind of mental neurosis/illness. ....You make me so f***ing mad I can't even talk.
Anyway, mikraites are not going to take over the world anytime soon, nor is their community a practical way to survive if you're not retired.
We have no plans to take over the world, but we are absolutely a practical way to survive. We work together in business and anyone who joins us and is willing to work will get a job through us.
The solution is to let things play out and to understand.

First of all ...and am harsh in my realistic observations, Americans seem all very distant and separate from each other.
In other words, your solution is the American solution. You will remain an isolated individual and watch things play out instead of joining a coherent group. So you have no right to complain.
In other words I have the wisdom to see that I can't stop what's coming, the tide is rolling and I can't do anything about it. I'm not a fool. But I understand.
I realize we were a colonial society founded on individualism..
False. America was a society of strong communities. The primary things in early America were the church and the town, not the individual.
Read the constitution of the United States jackass, that's all I have to say... you obviously have no idea what it means to be an American ....granted your other points.