WINSTON!!! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

WINSTON!!! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!

Post by Tsar »

YICK CALLED ME A PEDO. I AM TIRED OF EVERY removed slur ON HAPPIERABROAD CALLING ME A PEDO. FIRST IT WAS VOYAGER1 AND NOW ITS YICK! EITHER THESE removed slur CAN STOP CALLING ME A PEDO OR I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL THEM removed slur. I AM DONE TOLERATING THEM CALLING ME THAT WORLD.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THEM PEDO IS NOT FREE SPEECH AND IT IS SLANDER. SO IF THEY WANT TO CALL ME A TERRIBLE WORLD, I WILL CALL THEM A removed. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.

WINSTON, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH THE removed inaccurate race ON THIS SITE CALLING ME A PEDO. I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTION NOT TO TALK ABOUT JAILBAIT HERE AND JAILBAIT ARE GIRLS THAT HAVE GONE THROUGH PUEBERY AND HAVE HAD PERIODS WHICH MEANS THEY ARE BIOLOGICAL ADULTS. I DON"T TALK ABOUT THAT ANYMORE ON THIS SITE. SO VOYAGER1 AND YICK NEED TO BE TOLD NO MORE USING THE WORD PEDO.

A PEDO IS FOR SOMEONE WHO LIKES PRE-PUBESCENT CHILDREN. SO f**k YOU removed racial slur WITH YOUR SLANDEROUS WORDS AND JEALOUSY! EITHER WINSTON WILL PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE BY TELLING YOU TO STOP OR I WILL PUT YOU DISRESPECTFUL IGNORANT removed racial slut IN YOUR PLACE BY CALLING YOU removed racial slur!

PS. f**k YOU!!!
Last edited by Tsar on April 8th, 2017, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: WINSTON!!! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!

Post by Winston »

Ok I already took care of it and gave Yick a warning. Next time, don't start a thread just to inform me about it, just to get dramatic attention. Just report his post or PM me and I'll look into it. Threads like this just add fuel to the fire and create more drama. Better to halt it then to expand it into further discussion here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Since when is it a sin to speak the truth?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:Since when is it a sin to speak the truth?
YOU SPEAK SLANDER!!! LIES LIES AND LIES!!! EVERYTHING A PERSON CAN EXPECT FROM YOUR TYPE!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Truth is not a defense here. One must be civil and tactful too. There is no 100 percent free speech. If someone is fat for example, he has a right not to constantly hear it or be called it. Truth is not an excuse. Civility and civlized behavior is important too. It's what distinguishes us from savages and barbarians. Plus repeating things multiple times to insult and attack someone isn't a motive for "truth", it's an attempt at mocking and ridiculing another. There are rules against this. It's bad behavior.

If you or Yick call him names again, you will be banned temporarily, and receive a second strike too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I won't call Tsar a paedo anymore. I swear, but it could have been worse, I was going to put in that post 'I hope Tsar gets castrated by a posse of concerned Russian parents' but I didn't, I restrained myself. So I should get some credit instead of having to put up with Tsars chimping around.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'll say this, I don't consider a man who marries a 15-year-old or 16-year-old in an honorable way to be a paedophile. Let's say both of them are virgins and parents consent, especially her father and there aren't any other factors that would lead to forbidding it, I don't think it is an illegitimate marriage. But it does violate current--fairly recent--cultural norms. I've got relatives I know that lived in my lifetime that did stuff like that.

That's assuming the girl is physically mature enough to bare children. I think it's unethical to marry a girl whose body is too immature to bear children.

But on an emotional side, 15 seems way too young for me to get married. If it happens in some African village or something, I don't want to be a snobby ethnocentric guy who condemns their culture. It's not very culturally acceptable in our culture.

I don't remember how old Tsar is. I was under the impression that he was young, maybe in his 20's? If a man in his 20's marries a girl that just turned 18, that's not even a violation of a cultural norm, IMO. But practically, it's a problem if a man insists on only being with a teenager, because girls don't stay teens forever.

It's also illegal for an American citizen to go sleeping around with really young girls. If he does it overseas, he can get in serious trouble. There is a federal law about it and some kind of year about five years younger than his age if she's underage.

I believe it is immoral to have pre-marital sex, including with teens. Teens are more vulnerable, so that is an ethical consideration as well. If they get married and she's old enough to have kids, I don't see that as a moral issue if it's done right. But if a man is marrying and divorcing little teen girls to keep sleeping with teens, that's immoral.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
Truth is not a defense here. One must be civil and tactful too. There is no 100 percent free speech. If someone is fat for example, he has a right not to constantly hear it or be called it. Truth is not an excuse. Civility and civlized behavior is important too. It's what distinguishes us from savages and barbarians. Plus repeating things multiple times to insult and attack someone isn't a motive for "truth", it's an attempt at mocking and ridiculing another. There are rules against this. It's bad behavior.

If you or Yick call him names again, you will be banned temporarily, and receive a second strike too.
Winston, I reported Voyager1 and PM'd you. I also am posting here too because you have a habit of ignoring what I report or send as a PM. I don't know if that's intention or not, or if one of the other Mods gets what I report and deletes it before you can respond.

1. Voyager1 continues to call me the P Word without using the P word. I refuse to quote or even mention the defamation he has been spewing against me but they are all synonyms of the P Word.
2. Defamation is not Free Speech. I request you delete the threads "Are Two Girls Better Than One" and "Going to Get a Russian Girl" because those were jokes. I was trying to get Voyager1 to run out of steam and finally stop after he continuously refused. Everything in those threads is Voyager1's defamation and largely joke posts I made trying to get Voyager1 to run out of steam like most people would be by now.
3. You gave me a warning and a strike for posting a picture of college girls in a bikini standing in a shower. But what will happen to the explicitly nude sex doll picture Voyager1 posted with breasts completely exposed and p***y completely exposed?
4. Over the past several months I tried everything from peaceful resolution to pure intimidation to get Voyager1 to stop his vendetta. HE REFUSES!!! Now I cannot do anything more than I already have to get him to stop. It's up to you to stop Voyager1's defamation and remove the two threads with the most defamation or prove you are ineffective and do not care about making the community a safe place to post.

Insults are one thing. Defamation is another. If Voyager1 insults me that can be ignored but his defamation cannot and will not be ignored!

I never went this far before because no one has slandered me and defamed me. But defamation crosses a line so when Voyager1 crossed that line, what do you or any other member think I would do?

Erase the defamation contained within the threads " Are Two Girls Better Than One" and "Going to Get a Russian Girl" which were the two threads I posted largely as jokes to get Voyager1 to burnout which most members in the past would have burned out BUT Voyager1 isn't most members. Or just delete those two threads since they add nothing to the forum and are pure defamation Voyager1 has been posting and he continues to slander my reputation.

Other purely hostile and lying members got permanently banned for far less than what Voyager1 has been doing.
Winston wrote:Official Forum Rules

1. No posting of images with nudity or adult content, except in the private NSFW section. This includes semi-nudity, such as close ups of cleavage, private parts, see through nipples, or strategically covered nipples and private parts.

We have no moral problems with them, but they are flagged by one of our advertisers, Google, and are also not safe for those browsing this forum from work. Plus such pictures get us blocked in certain countries, public library terminals, and family safe filters.

2. No posting pictures of anything excessively obscene, graphically disturbing or revolting. We are not here to repel people or gross them out.

3. No unduly disruptive behavior that would cause us to lose other members.

4. No harassment or unnecessary hostility toward other members without valid cause.

5. No lying or spreading of blatantly false information with an intent to deceive. No fraudulent activity.

6. Posting links is permissible as long as they are useful and relevant to the discussion. No spam links by hired internet marketing contractors.
1. I got a warning and my image did not contain anything but two college girls in Bikinis in the shower hugging with smiles. Voyager1 posted a completely nude sex doll with breasts and p***y nude. It's not a real person but it's close enough that one of the advertisers can flag it and its NSFW.
3. What has Voyager1 been doing? Using the P word and its synonyms for several months. If that doesn't make people think twice about joining then nothing would. No one wants to be defamed by a slanderer/
4. Voyager1 has been engaging in harassment and unnecessary hostility in his vendetta to defame and destroy me. My responses have only been as a response to his harassment and defamation. I tried everything to get him to stop.
5. I'm not spreading false information but Voyager1 has been through his defamation and slander.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:Ok I already took care of it and gave Yick a warning. Next time, don't start a thread just to inform me about it, just to get dramatic attention. Just report his post or PM me and I'll look into it. Threads like this just add fuel to the fire and create more drama. Better to halt it then to expand it into further discussion here.
BULL SHIT WINSTON!!! YOU DON"T DO ANYTHING WHEN I PM YOU OR REPORT A POST.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOILZ_D3aRg[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
Please don't start new threads to complain to moderators or complain about other members. Just PM the moderators instead. You are starting too many superfluous threads about your flame war with Voyager1. Just keep it all in one thread man. We don't need tons of new threads with your rants and complaints in it. That's spamming and trolling the board.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
Winston wrote:

Winston, I reported Voyager1 and PM'd you. I also am posting here too because you have a habit of ignoring what I report or send as a PM. I don't know if that's intention or not, or if one of the other Mods gets what I report and deletes it before you can respond.

1. Voyager1 continues to call me the P Word without using the P word. I refuse to quote or even mention the defamation he has been spewing against me but they are all synonyms of the P Word.
2. Defamation is not Free Speech. I request you delete the threads "Are Two Girls Better Than One" and "Going to Get a Russian Girl" because those were jokes. I was trying to get Voyager1 to run out of steam and finally stop after he continuously refused. Everything in those threads is Voyager1's defamation and largely joke posts I made trying to get Voyager1 to run out of steam like most people would be by now.
3. You gave me a warning and a strike for posting a picture of college girls in a bikini standing in a shower. But what will happen to the explicitly nude sex doll picture Voyager1 posted with breasts completely exposed and p***y completely exposed?
4. Over the past several months I tried everything from peaceful resolution to pure intimidation to get Voyager1 to stop his vendetta. HE REFUSES!!! Now I cannot do anything more than I already have to get him to stop. It's up to you to stop Voyager1's defamation and remove the two threads with the most defamation or prove you are ineffective and do not care about making the community a safe place to post.

Insults are one thing. Defamation is another. If Voyager1 insults me that can be ignored but his defamation cannot and will not be ignored!

I never went this far before because no one has slandered me and defamed me. But defamation crosses a line so when Voyager1 crossed that line, what do you or any other member think I would do?

Erase the defamation contained within the threads " Are Two Girls Better Than One" and "Going to Get a Russian Girl" which were the two threads I posted largely as jokes to get Voyager1 to burnout which most members in the past would have burned out BUT Voyager1 isn't most members. Or just delete those two threads since they add nothing to the forum and are pure defamation Voyager1 has been posting and he continues to slander my reputation.

Other purely hostile and lying members got permanently banned for far less than what Voyager1 has been doing.
Winston wrote:Official Forum Rules

1. No posting of images with nudity or adult content, except in the private NSFW section. This includes semi-nudity, such as close ups of cleavage, private parts, see through nipples, or strategically covered nipples and private parts.

We have no moral problems with them, but they are flagged by one of our advertisers, Google, and are also not safe for those browsing this forum from work. Plus such pictures get us blocked in certain countries, public library terminals, and family safe filters.

2. No posting pictures of anything excessively obscene, graphically disturbing or revolting. We are not here to repel people or gross them out.

3. No unduly disruptive behavior that would cause us to lose other members.

4. No harassment or unnecessary hostility toward other members without valid cause.

5. No lying or spreading of blatantly false information with an intent to deceive. No fraudulent activity.

6. Posting links is permissible as long as they are useful and relevant to the discussion. No spam links by hired internet marketing contractors.
1. I got a warning and my image did not contain anything but two college girls in Bikinis in the shower hugging with smiles. Voyager1 posted a completely nude sex doll with breasts and p***y nude. It's not a real person but it's close enough that one of the advertisers can flag it and its NSFW.
3. What has Voyager1 been doing? Using the P word and its synonyms for several months. If that doesn't make people think twice about joining then nothing would. No one wants to be defamed by a slanderer/
4. Voyager1 has been engaging in harassment and unnecessary hostility in his vendetta to defame and destroy me. My responses have only been as a response to his harassment and defamation. I tried everything to get him to stop.
5. I'm not spreading false information but Voyager1 has been through his defamation and slander.
Tsar,
Calm down man. Let's try to resolve this rationally. Firstly though, I'm sorry I haven't replied to your reported posts or PM's or complaints here. I am in Angeles City now and the heat, distraction and noise make it impossible to get anything done, especially when it comes to computer related work. Too much to do here. I spend a lot of time trying to get out of the heat. And too many people want my time, money and energy. There's no way to focus on getting any work done or anything of a productive nature. Schedules don't work here. The vibe is anti-intellectual and you can't focus on anything here. It's hard to even find a quiet clean cool place to work here. So don't take it personally if I don't respond in time.

Did you try PMing Jamesbond or Fschmidt to resolve this?

Now as to your points above: Did Voyager1 or anyone else call you the P word again? If so, did you report it? Where is the sex doll photo you claim that he posted? Can you post a link to it or report it? Why are those two threads you mentioned defaming to you? Can you point out the content in those two threads that contain defamation? If so, I will look at it and take appropriate action.

It looks like you and Voyager1 need a restraining order against each other. You should not reply to each other's posts anymore or mention each other. You both need to ignore each other and not respond to each other in any thread period. The flames between you two are toxic. After I investigate your claims above, I will issue a no-contact order between you and him, and also you and whoever you are quarreling with.

Please make a list of your complains along with URL's and links for me to investigate each one. Then I'll look and take appropriate action. And ban them if necessarily.