VEHEMENTLY ANTI-SOCIAL AMERICANS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

VEHEMENTLY ANTI-SOCIAL AMERICANS

Post by Eric »

I've had it with this country America. I'm done. I'm either going to move to another country, another society; or I'm going to join some group of culture. I've felt dead for the last 15 years, have built nothing...and it's not my fault.

Why are Americans so vehemently anti-social? Americans go out of their way to not connect/ be independent. It's like can't we find one culture we can all get along with?
Americans are programmed to hate each other, act individual" be abrasive one off toward each other!

It's a civil behavior toward one another, it's not that hard.

What I don't like about American country or culture is that it's constructed, painfully. There is none - so you have to eye everyone up individually - to see if you can trust them. Its hard work! It's not natural... we need one culture. I don't like having to do this.
It's too hard work here, just to be. I'm always jockeying myself - trying what's best to fit in, its always uncomfortable. I don't like overextending myself - but you have to. Everyone's always so different. '
It's a pain in the ass! I don't like not trusting.
Your supposed to act

I just actually learned that my father has Jewish roots on his mothers side. I was shocked. I might just join a synagogue - I hear they have good connection and communities! I just can't stand this bullshit "culture" anymore.

No culture.
Unbelievable. like you have your own identity here. It's different from any other country that I know of Whereas you assimilate. Here, you have to develop yourself in your individual identity. It doesn't feel natural, to me. I don't like it.
I much prefer just blending and being with a group where we are all shared and interact.
Afraid if I do it here, identify with my own self....I;ll lose the ability to relate to others. Just as most Americans have.

It's like death out here.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: VEHEMENTLY ANTI-SOCIAL AMERICANS

Post by Eric »

Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: VEHEMENTLY ANTI-SOCIAL AMERICANS

Post by MrMan »

I can't relate to what you are saying, really. Where I lived for a long time in the US most recently wasn't typical of most of the US. In the south, recently, I spent a lot of time with relatives, but other people were friendly. I get to church. Churches can be more friendly.

Weren't you posting some things negative toward Jews recently? And you are talking about joining a synagogue? Maybe you could go to a Messianic synagogue where they believe in Jesus if you wanted to keep your faith and explore your Jewish roots, but be careful where you go.

I am wondering after reading your posts. Are you from New York City?