It sucks for women too

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: It sucks for women too

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Nailer wrote: This causes the population of attractive white women to go down relative to the population, causing a squeeze so that guys are either desperate or constantly on-edge and defensive of their girl. Girls don't want to go out because they will get hit up by dozens of desperate guys. Guys don't want to socialize because they're at each others' throats in competition for the tiny pool of attractive women. There's been studies on gender ratio and its effect on social behavior.
You might be on to something here. I tend to socialize in countries without a lot of ethnic immigrants. One of my favorite countries has in recent years permitted middle easterners visa-free entry. Guess what. Many of them have stayed and it has screwed up the scial dynamic that distinguished that country as chock-full of friendly women. Not nearly as much any more now that Turks, Arabs, Iranians, and a smattering of Africans have inundated the place with thirsty males converging on the girls.
Yeah, basically it pushes a lot of people down the hierarchy of needs.

Just consider how many guys are focused on "getting laid" but you almost never hear about guys looking for a good relationship. It's just assumed guys will take whatever they can get because they're desperate.

We know the solution is to import 10 million white women from eastern Europe and south Africa. How do we get this political movement started?
Given that you show a jew, I am surprised that self enrichment is not the top of the pyramid. But I guess for a jew self actualisation is money grubbing and usury and comes before love as you will sell your grandmother for shekels.

That is largely jew arm chair thinking. Without safety, you cannot eat, get sex, sleep etc. Not being murdered in you sleep, basic safety, is surely on top before anything else. Like I cant focus on my pleasing myself if I may be killed at any minute. Surely security, and even a secure income for my hobbies to fulfill myself comes on top. I survived for many years with sex not being a priority when simple survival was. In fact, even your relationship with god came before sex when your life is regularly in danger. After that, your sex drive kicks in before a desire for love. Probably an urge to reproduce before some kaffir snuffs you out.

I wouldnt put much faith in anything that comes out of a kike's mouth. Their priorities are questionable at best.

I would reconfigure that with safety on top. Then physical needs. Then self esteem and self actualisation are basically the same. It is a toss up if that comes before love or after. For me after. Self actualisation implies free time to think and focus on yourself. That is a luxury of someone who is safe with a full belly.

That kike has been too busy studying things to sell to white divorced women

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Kradmelder wrote:
Nailer wrote:
Nailer wrote: This causes the population of attractive white women to go down relative to the population, causing a squeeze so that guys are either desperate or constantly on-edge and defensive of their girl. Girls don't want to go out because they will get hit up by dozens of desperate guys. Guys don't want to socialize because they're at each others' throats in competition for the tiny pool of attractive women. There's been studies on gender ratio and its effect on social behavior.
You might be on to something here. I tend to socialize in countries without a lot of ethnic immigrants. One of my favorite countries has in recent years permitted middle easterners visa-free entry. Guess what. Many of them have stayed and it has screwed up the scial dynamic that distinguished that country as chock-full of friendly women. Not nearly as much any more now that Turks, Arabs, Iranians, and a smattering of Africans have inundated the place with thirsty males converging on the girls.

Just consider how many guys are focused on "getting laid" but you almost never hear about guys looking for a good relationship. It's just assumed guys will take whatever they can get because they're desperate.

We know the solution is to import 10 million white women from eastern Europe and south Africa. How do we get this political movement started?
Given that you show a jew, I am surprised that self enrichment is not the top of the pyramid. But I guess for a jew self actualisation is money grubbing and usury and comes before love as you will sell your grandmother for shekels.

That is largely jew arm chair thinking. Without safety, you cannot eat, get sex, sleep etc. Not being murdered in you sleep, basic safety, is surely on top before anything else. Like I cant focus on my pleasing myself if I may be killed at any minute. Surely security, and even a secure income for my hobbies to fulfill myself comes on top. I survived for many years with sex not being a priority when simple survival was. In fact, even your relationship with god came before sex when your life is regularly in danger. After that, your sex drive kicks in before a desire for love. Probably an urge to reproduce before some kaffir snuffs you out.

I wouldnt put much faith in anything that comes out of a kike's mouth. Their priorities are questionable at best.

I would reconfigure that with safety on top. Then physical needs. Then self esteem and self actualisation are basically the same. It is a toss up if that comes before love or after. For me after. Self actualisation implies free time to think and focus on yourself. That is a luxury of someone who is safe with a full belly.

I was about to say something about that, but Kradmelder beat me to it. Maslow was a Jew. I'm just finding out that my Dad's side of my family might have been Jewish or had some Jewish bloodline to it via his mother..I'm investigating it now via research and dna, believe me. It is not easy for me to do.

But I has to calls it as I sees it. Krad is right on that one. The certain Tribe, Ashkenaz, are the ones who think like this..... they are not even original Jews, not Sephardi, not of original bloodlines of Israel. I have a theory is that people who are in warmer places develop warmer, more emotional and loving and happy. Those in colder shadier, darker areas are usually uptight, depressed, self-focused inward .....more stiff and rigid, focused on making money, orders, rigid, formal etc.
This as far as I'm concerned is true. The mediterranean is an extremely warm place.
This tribe of Ashkenaz, which originally made up only 11% of Judaism in the 11th century....now makes up 85%. Now ask why that happened. YOu have to remember, this tribe was a bandit nomad raider tribe on the steppes of what is now Georgia, Hungary Turkey. They are like descendants of the Huns, so that may explain a lot. They have a nomad and conquerer personality...
Krad is spot on with his observations.

I'm just taking it a step further linking it to weather and geographic location, history and culture.

There is a lot of mental illness in colder places. That's not a myth. There's a reason.....people worshipped the sun back in the day :D , and still do, I guess. Not judging just saying.

Now please excuse me while I take a Xanax while I digest my probable Ashkenazi distant Jewish heritage, on my father's side.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Kradmelder wrote:
Nailer wrote:

I was about to say something about that, but Kradmelder beat me to it. Maslow was a Jew. I'm just finding out that my Dad's side of my family might have been Jewish or had some Jewish bloodline to it via his mother..I'm investigating it now via research and dna, believe me. It is not easy!! He was fairly uptight - actually, really....extremely uptight. Probably one of the most up-tight people I know, but I attributed that to his east coast upbringing...if not that - then his dad's ultra formal disciplined apparently Protestant heritage of DOING EVERYTHING PERFECTLY (cold place, Ireland/Scottland)
Scottland and Ireland are generally known as upbeat happy places...so I dunno. It probably has to do with a farming stable community, like Ireland and much of Europe.....can produce happiness and familial bonds. But when they came to America they were trying to be concerned with doing good and being 'perfect'. As the Irish were treated as less than dogs... I'm sure it created a wonderful atmosphere, that was passed on.

But I has to calls it as I sees it. Krad is right on that one. The certain Tribe, Ashkenaz, are the ones who think like this..... they are not even original Jews, not Sephardi, not of original bloodlines of Israel. I have a theory is that people who are in warmer places develop warmer, more emotional and loving and happy. Those in colder shadier, darker areas are usually uptight, depressed, self-focused inward .....more stiff and rigid, neurotic, angry... focused on making money, orders, rigid, formal etc.
This as far as I'm concerned is true. The mediterranean is an extremely warm place.
This tribe of Ashkenaz, which originally made up only 11% of Judaism in the 11th century....now makes up 85%. Now ask why that happened. YOu have to remember, this tribe was a bandit nomad raider tribe on the steppes of what is now Georgia, Hungary Turkey. They are like descendants of the Huns, so that may explain a lot. They have a nomad and conquerer personality...
Krad is spot on with his observations. Now compare and contrast the farming, agrarian communities which breed rich deep cultures, verses the Attila The Hun Ashkenazi prototype, raiding and nomadic, never settling down one place.......they don't know how to farm. Have you seen Israel? It looks like a military encampment. These people don't know how to farm..... they only know how to raid and nomad.....that's why no Jews even want to live in Israel.
It's an awkward state!

I'm just taking it a step further linking it to weather and geographic location, history and culture.

There is a lot of mental illness in colder places. That's not a myth. There's a reason.....people worshipped the sun back in the day :D :!: , and still do, I guess. Not judging just saying.

Now please excuse me while I take a Xanax while I digest my probable Ashkenazi distant Jewish heritage.

To boil it down, it comes down to a lot of things, social coditioning, geography, situation, etc. weather...... most of which come down to, but not always, geographic location.
It basically comes down to conditioning. Right now the Marxist school systems are doing a good job of pumping out crops of dystonic, antisocial children with neurotic personalities.... who are totally neurotic and useless, IMO. Because they weren't even educated, but educated in dumbness and social justice/false history.
It's sad.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Don't bother with a DNA test. Lots if not most everyone is an admixture of some other race. It doesn't matter. What could you do anyway? Become a Jew? DNA doesn't matter.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Actually, it does matter. Im not talking 1%. Im not politically correct, either. I'm not one of those people that denies heritable differences in family lines, ethnicities etc. If my Dad was Jewish, and I strongly suspect he was because by all accounts my grandma might have been Jewish....then that's kinda more an influence and a bigger deal than say, 1 or 2% of a Jew or those people that claim they're native American because they have 4 percent NA dna.

It does matter, and it explains a lot of things like family behaviors, traits, why things were done a certain way.... it explains A LOT. How could you just dismiss it? It does matter and the fact is that that's important to know. With any ancestry it would explain a lot but particularly with Jewish ancestry... because its such a strongly engrained culture. IT already explained a lot about my grandmas behavior and my Dad's, and I also believe in certain Jewish lines there are heritable traits and behaviors that are basically in the blood. I won't get into that but it's controversial, but I have my right to believe it...and I know what my intuitive mind tells me about that. I could go on about some stereotypical Jewish traits but I know I would get lambasted by the Prog crowd and PC crowd...but let me give you one; tenacity. Point is, especially with Jewish dna there is so much interbreeding and intermarrying that traits are highly heritable therefor, anyone who's taken biology and did Punnets squares knows how this works.

I don't know what you're saying, man.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There are Jewish specific diseases, but most of the problem is spiritual, not genetic. It is learned behavior from parents, not inherited problems from DNA. It is culture and environment, not the blood.

Just like the Germans terrorized the Romans and were considered barbarians, but now they are civilized. And just like the Vikings conquered the world, but now are just submissive and subordinate to their women. It's not genetic. It's culture and brainwashing.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Nailer wrote:I have a friend in Southern California who wasn't born in the U.S. She's getting depressed and frustrated because she never has anything to do. She joins various groups and has friends...but they never want to do anything, or they just want to sit in someone's backyard and barbecue, and not go out and talk to anyone new. :lol:
I pointed out how coffee shops are 100% silent as if everyone is terrified they are being watched, and she agreed.

It's so ridiculous to see a room full of single young men and women tapping away on their laptops. They obviously want to be around other people or they would not be hanging out there, but if you try to engage any girl in conversation you will be met with a polite but unenthusiastic response, and I never see guys even try to talk to the girls.

The thing is that this is becoming universal with some of these franchise-type places. I was going to make a thread on how franchises kill people's souls. Even in Asia, you enter a starbucks and people are mostly rolled up on their laptops or smartphones. The attitude changes as if by magic, I don't know what the deal is.
I especially don't understand the ones that even use earplugs, why don't they just stay home lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
Nailer wrote:I have a friend in Southern California who wasn't born in the U.S. She's getting depressed and frustrated because she never has anything to do. She joins various groups and has friends...but they never want to do anything, or they just want to sit in someone's backyard and barbecue, and not go out and talk to anyone new. :lol:
I pointed out how coffee shops are 100% silent as if everyone is terrified they are being watched, and she agreed.

It's so ridiculous to see a room full of single young men and women tapping away on their laptops. They obviously want to be around other people or they would not be hanging out there, but if you try to engage any girl in conversation you will be met with a polite but unenthusiastic response, and I never see guys even try to talk to the girls.

The thing is that this is becoming universal with some of these franchise-type places. I was going to make a thread on how franchises kill people's souls. Even in Asia, you enter a starbucks and people are mostly rolled up on their laptops or smartphones. The attitude changes as if by magic, I don't know what the deal is.
I especially don't understand the ones that even use earplugs, why don't they just stay home lol
Franchises are horrid places i avoid. Plastic food plastic people and plastic furnishings. If you go there, then you are willingly subjecting yourself to plastic soulless society.

I have never been to a starbucks.

There are so many alternatives. I pack food and picnic under a tree. Or eat at small family owned places. Europe has so many small places. America i ate at those diners or other family places.

What is amazing is that in europe with all the nice small cafes americans still go to mcdonalds.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I hate Starbucks, and that's why they are everywhere.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Franchises are horrid places i avoid. Plastic food plastic people and plastic furnishings. If you go there, then you are willingly subjecting yourself to plastic soulless society.

I have never been to a starbucks.

There are so many alternatives. I pack food and picnic under a tree. Or eat at small family owned places. Europe has so many small places. America i ate at those diners or other family places.

What is amazing is that in europe with all the nice small cafes americans still go to mcdonalds.
I was pointing out the behavior, but now that I look at the interior, you are right.

-Big open space with no nooks and crannies makes everyone self-conscious.
-No large tables for strangers to share.
-Hard floor and walls echoes every conversation and also drowns out conversation with noise from the staff.
-High ceiling and large windows makes everyone feel exposed.

Look for small coffee shops that serve alcohol and food. These attract a better crowd.

In general, you want to avoid mainstream society. When things get too popular all the sheep start doing it and it gets ruined. For example, the big music festivals like Coachella and ACL are 100% antisocial now, but at a smaller unknown festival I walked up to a girl, and was making out and fingering her after 15 minutes of conversation. Coachella is just a lesbian fashion show now. This picture says it all:

Apparently, the new place to hang out is vape shops. The smoke is annoying but it also keeps the mainstream people away.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

It would be nice if everything wasn't under a strip mall, or in one. I think somehow they do that on purpose, though. I drove around for an hour the other day looking for a just a cafe that wasn't Starbucks, and wasn't in a strip mall.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Eric wrote:It would be nice if everything wasn't under a strip mall, or in one. I think somehow they do that on purpose, though. I drove around for an hour the other day looking for a just a cafe that wasn't Starbucks, and wasn't in a strip mall.
It isn't like that here in Mexico fortunately. Where I live there are locally owned cafes, in fact seemingly more than Starbucks. Most everything is locally owned in other words. And strip malls are far and few between, except in heavily Americanized cities like Monterrey or Juarez.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Eric wrote:It would be nice if everything wasn't under a strip mall, or in one. I think somehow they do that on purpose, though. I drove around for an hour the other day looking for a just a cafe that wasn't Starbucks, and wasn't in a strip mall.
It isn't like that here in Mexico fortunately. Where I live there are locally owned cafes, in fact seemingly more than Starbucks. Most everything is locally owned in other words. And strip malls are far and few between, except in heavily Americanized cities like Monterrey or Juarez.
My friend is from Mexican and has travelled a lot. I'd wife her up if she wasn't Mexican.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Nailer wrote:My friend is from Mexican and has travelled a lot. I'd wife her up if she wasn't Mexican.
Is she from Mexico or is she Mexican-American? If you want to know, Mexican women aren't as bad as you think. In fact, I'm dating several Mexican women as of now.
Ava777
Freshman Poster

Post by Ava777 »

Nailer wrote:
April 24th, 2017, 9:34 am
I was pointing out the behavior, but now that I look at the interior, you are right.

-Big open space with no nooks and crannies makes everyone self-conscious.
-No large tables for strangers to share.
-Hard floor and walls echoes every conversation and also drowns out conversation with noise from the staff.
-High ceiling and large windows makes everyone feel exposed.
Look for small coffee shops that serve alcohol and food. These attract a better crowd.
Apparently, the new place to hang out is vape shops. The smoke is annoying but it also keeps the mainstream people away.
This is a good piece of advice, I should say! I'll keep some things in mind, so thanks for sharing! Because of annoying smoke I don't like vape shops. Usually I buy all necessary things online. When I started vaping, I had to find a good source to buy accessorizes for my vaporizer. It took me some time to choose a place that sold a proper battery. Finally, I was lucky to find a CCELL PALM vape battery here. It is designed for essential oil mini cartridges and features a stealthy LED breath indicator. After that purchase I have been using this source all the time. So, if someone is looking for a good shop to buy vaping products, I recommend taking a look at it.