It sucks for women too

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

It sucks for women too

Post by Nailer »

I have a friend in Southern California who wasn't born in the U.S. She's getting depressed and frustrated because she never has anything to do. She joins various groups and has friends...but they never want to do anything, or they just want to sit in someone's backyard and barbecue, and not go out and talk to anyone new. :lol:

I pointed out how coffee shops are 100% silent as if everyone is terrified they are being watched, and she agreed.

It's so ridiculous to see a room full of single young men and women tapping away on their laptops. They obviously want to be around other people or they would not be hanging out there, but if you try to engage any girl in conversation you will be met with a polite but unenthusiastic response, and I never see guys even try to talk to the girls.

I've stopped "going out" completely once I realized it's taboo to talk to strangers. No one will ever talk to you, and any attempt to strike up a conversation will be seen as "imposing" on others. Some of the liberal cities like San Francisco used to actually be pretty good in this regard, but feminism has put a big chill on everything. I don't know anywhere you can just walk around with no plan and have random spontaneous adventures with new people.

It's just work and boring social death. Doesn't make sense to me, because I am able to work harder when my social life is active and alive.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Re: It sucks for women too

Post by Cyrus »

Is it feminism causing this or just a highly materialistic culture where talking to people is seen as a waste of time?
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

The problem is obesity and non-whites.

This causes the population of attractive white women to go down relative to the population, causing a squeeze so that guys are either desperate or constantly on-edge and defensive of their girl. Girls don't want to go out because they will get hit up by dozens of desperate guys. Guys don't want to socialize because they're at each others' throats in competition for the tiny pool of attractive women. There's been studies on gender ratio and its effect on social behavior.

If you go out to a bar and see 10 men and two women, guess what, someone's going without. It's extremely unnatural.

If the U.S. imported ten million Ukrainian women, the social scene would improve pretty rapidly, but of course we only import men because we only care about muh cheap labor.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

It seems like its years of pc doing this. ..I notice it too. Or, when you look at somebody to make eye contact - there's awkwardness...because she thinks your a creep. But If you ignore her your an asshole, don't get it.

Ppl are just afraid. Just be natural and go on instinct. Ignore the environment. Women are so neurotic these days, half of them are insane. You can't do anything right...coffee shops are always full of teen girls in sports clothes, and stupid liberal skinny guys. Barristas are always dikes or fag s...I don't know if Starbucks goes out of their way to hire them, probably.
Its about the trendiest place to go. Unfortunately Starbucks are everywhere...You ever sit down and a woman or all the women get so edgy, neurotic because they just can't resist you? Its always when I'm focusing to work, and always when I'm ignoring.

Its like there are so many fag s and weaklings around that they just lose it, around you...when they see a real man. Then they all act neurotic primping and trying to act like something they're not...totally unattractive.

The shame is women nowadays look sexier than ever - but have never, ever been more unattractive to a man.
That's the worst thing, just like the guys all look pretty and manicured....
This is what massive hardcore brainwashing does folks, produces odd results.

"We've become a nation of sexy idiots."
Last edited by Eric on April 20th, 2017, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I notice the same thing but only amongst young whites. As a group or even as a couple, they are all sitting there tapping away on their phones instead of talking and laughing. Like wtf, do they text in bed as well?

Older people dont do that. When im with someone my phone is in my pocket or i dont reply. I would never send. I would find it rude and disrespectful.

The social norms have changed to where you dont have to give your companions your undivided attention.

As for fear of taking women out, even when dating a model heads would turn when we entered a place but no one talked to her or tried hit on her in my presence.

American society in general does seem more rude and disrespectful than other places, especially the NE. Or maybe better to say it is more tolerant of rudeness or disrespect. In other places such behaviour would get you shunned or have you picking up your teeth.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Kradmelder wrote:I notice the same thing but only amongst young whites. As a group or even as a couple, they are all sitting there tapping away on their phones instead of talking and laughing. Like wtf, do they text in bed as well?

Older people dont do that. When im with someone my phone is in my pocket or i dont reply. I would never send. I would find it rude and disrespectful.

The social norms have changed to where you dont have to give your companions your undivided attention.

As for fear of taking women out, even when dating a model heads would turn when we entered a place but no one talked to her or tried hit on her in my presence.

American society in general does seem more rude and disrespectful than other places, especially the NE. Or maybe better to say it is more tolerant of rudeness or disrespect. In other places such behaviour would get you shunned or have you picking up your teeth.
The NE is weird. They like to just yell and bluster. On the west coast, if someone is screaming in your face it means you are a few seconds from getting punched.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Kradmelder wrote:I notice the same thing but only amongst young whites. As a group or even as a couple, they are all sitting there tapping away on their phones instead of talking and laughing. Like wtf, do they text in bed as well?

What did you expect with Billboard songs such as "mista steal yo gurl", and the like.
The effrontery of cuntery is everywhere - even Texas...
Kikes going every which way to dissect society.

Go hang out at a Roman Catholic church.
Last edited by Eric on April 20th, 2017, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:

The NE is weird. They like to just yell and bluster. On the west coast, if someone is screaming in your face it means you are a few seconds from getting punched.
Same here. If someone were to yell at me like that and wave their arms in my face my fists would clench.

I see no need for such rudeness. I despise the us NE. Especially nyc. That horrid nasal accent also grates on your nerves
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Cyrus wrote:Is it feminism causing this or just a highly materialistic culture where talking to people is seen as a waste of time?
I would say the latter is accurate. One of the big reasons that there's human disconnection in the U.S. is because it's a live-to-work-and-consume society, and Americans were taught that all they need to be happy is just that. Further fueling this problem, almost anywhere you go in America is built for cars and not for people. Feminism has nothing to do with social isolation, as those two are completely separate issues. Also, you have to keep in mind that both issues aren't causes but symptoms of cultural decline in the U.S.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:The problem is obesity and non-whites.

This causes the population of attractive white women to go down relative to the population, causing a squeeze so that guys are either desperate or constantly on-edge and defensive of their girl. Girls don't want to go out because they will get hit up by dozens of desperate guys. Guys don't want to socialize because they're at each others' throats in competition for the tiny pool of attractive women. There's been studies on gender ratio and its effect on social behavior.

If you go out to a bar and see 10 men and two women, guess what, someone's going without. It's extremely unnatural.

If the U.S. imported ten million Ukrainian women, the social scene would improve pretty rapidly, but of course we only import men because we only care about muh cheap labor.
You might be somewhat right. I remember a few years ago, back when I had very low self esteem, poor self awareness, and no confidence (as it had been beaten down by women who played the attract and reject game for years during school, and from being insulted and made fun of in school daily), in public there were literally white women of the appropriate age everywhere. That was up until about 2010.

Now it seems there are almost no ways to randomly interact with one.

I really wish I had had the knowledge and confidence years ago. It simply took me so long to wake up from slumber.

Besides that, many women are just psychologically cruel and they are intentionally sending mixed signals just because they think flirting is fun, and if you make your move, they'll just shoot you down, for fun. Especially those women you'll see everyday. Quite sad how these psycho women have literally ruined things, because you can't trust them as a man anymore.

Knowing that there are many women like this is what kept me in my slumber, because I couldn't differentiate between those who were genuinely interested from those who were just looking for the ego boost. Some of them are so drunk on their power.

Years ago you could meet women at the gym, at the mall, at the ice cream shop, at the local organic food store, and rarely even out walking the street. But now? Hardly. It's like the whole race of women just vanished from the face of the earth. Oh you see some who are 12-13 walking around, but none in their prime. This is like a real dearth. What has happened?

I know here that has been an influx of 3rd world immigrants. But you don't even see many white women at work either.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:I have a friend in Southern California who wasn't born in the U.S. She's getting depressed and frustrated because she never has anything to do. She joins various groups and has friends...but they never want to do anything, or they just want to sit in someone's backyard and barbecue, and not go out and talk to anyone new. :lol:
If you already have your own group, then barbecuing is pretty good. Why would you want to go out to interact with strangers if your group is established? It isn't about meeting new people if you've already met your group of people.

I do understand. Years ago I was out with some former high school "friends", and one girl was checking out my "friend" at the bar. I told him, and he refused to even acknowledge her. He did all his dating online. Actually he is married now to a female doctor. Before that he was talking to a psychologist or psychiatrist from an online dating site. I haven't kept up with him though.

It's really a shame that society has become so dysfunctional that men would rather ignore women in public to go for women from dating sites.

My old "friend" who was just a hanger on mocking me met his wife at a bar. She is disobedient and bossy. I don't feel sorry for him.

After college/university, the chances just dwindle.

And I used to go to Manhattan just to see women. There used to be lots of beautiful white girls (20+ years old) around. But now? Rare to see any single attractive women walking around even within a group of other women.

I went to the St Patrick's Parade and even there, although lots of women, they were stuck up and only interested in the people in their group. And honestly, I only saw a couple that were pretty to me, believe it or not, amongst so many.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Cyrus wrote:Is it feminism causing this or just a highly materialistic culture where talking to people is seen as a waste of time?
I would say the latter is accurate. One of the big reasons that there's human disconnection in the U.S. is because it's a live-to-work-and-consume society, and Americans were taught that all they need to be happy is just that. Further fueling this problem, almost anywhere you go in America is built for cars and not for people. Feminism has nothing to do with social isolation, as those two are completely separate issues. Also, you have to keep in mind that both issues aren't causes but symptoms of cultural decline in the U.S.
I agree with that, but also, people are dangerous. It's hard to trust people because, although they may not be gang banging drug dealers or mafioso, they very well may be just out to have a good time at the other person's expense.

I can no longer blame people for being reluctant to allow outsiders into their groups. If you have a harmonious group, if you let the wrong person in, they can destroy your friendships with insidious gossip and slander. It only takes a few lies repeated over and over to get friends to break apart. People will smear the reputation and characters of others for their own egos in the blink of an eye without a thought.

To me that seems to be the major reason. There is an increase in ravening wolves who love destroying relationships, friendships and who delight in seeing other people emotionally destroyed. Just like the bully on the playground. These people don't mature. They just become more stealthy.

Just one or two words whispered against you can limit you or destroy you in the minds of others. But the price for those who delight in this activity is eternal condemnation. Because it is spiritual murder.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nailer wrote:The problem is obesity and non-whites.

If the U.S. imported ten million Ukrainian women, the social scene would improve pretty rapidly.
This is exactly true, studies have been done and it shows that in countries where there are more women than men, the women tend to be physically fit, friendly and flirtatious towards men.

Of course the opposite is true in countries where there are more men than women (like the US). In those countries, the women tend to be fat and unfriendly (because they are getting hit on all the time by men).

Just imagine how great the dating scene would become for men in the US, if we imported 10 or 20 million young single women from Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Bulgaria and the Czech Republic. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Nailer wrote: This causes the population of attractive white women to go down relative to the population, causing a squeeze so that guys are either desperate or constantly on-edge and defensive of their girl. Girls don't want to go out because they will get hit up by dozens of desperate guys. Guys don't want to socialize because they're at each others' throats in competition for the tiny pool of attractive women. There's been studies on gender ratio and its effect on social behavior.
You might be on to something here. I tend to socialize in countries without a lot of ethnic immigrants. One of my favorite countries has in recent years permitted middle easterners visa-free entry. Guess what. Many of them have stayed and it has screwed up the scial dynamic that distinguished that country as chock-full of friendly women. Not nearly as much any more now that Turks, Arabs, Iranians, and a smattering of Africans have inundated the place with thirsty males converging on the girls.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Nailer wrote: This causes the population of attractive white women to go down relative to the population, causing a squeeze so that guys are either desperate or constantly on-edge and defensive of their girl. Girls don't want to go out because they will get hit up by dozens of desperate guys. Guys don't want to socialize because they're at each others' throats in competition for the tiny pool of attractive women. There's been studies on gender ratio and its effect on social behavior.
You might be on to something here. I tend to socialize in countries without a lot of ethnic immigrants. One of my favorite countries has in recent years permitted middle easterners visa-free entry. Guess what. Many of them have stayed and it has screwed up the scial dynamic that distinguished that country as chock-full of friendly women. Not nearly as much any more now that Turks, Arabs, Iranians, and a smattering of Africans have inundated the place with thirsty males converging on the girls.
Yeah, basically it pushes a lot of people down the hierarchy of needs.

Just consider how many guys are focused on "getting laid" but you almost never hear about guys looking for a good relationship. It's just assumed guys will take whatever they can get because they're desperate.