Motorcycles-->Impotence, Incontinence

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Motorcycles-->Impotence, Incontinence

Post by MrMan »

I read an article in a newspaper a few years back. It told about a study of older men who rode motorcycles. Those who rode motorcycles had a might higher rate of impotence and incontinence.

I decided right then and there not to ride motorcycles. My dad used to ride a Harley, and I was concerned for his safety. I made sure to tell him this information so he'd choose a safter hobby. He drives around in a car, now.

Apparently, the vibrations from a motorcycle are damaging and can lead to these medical issues. Cars vibrate much less.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: Motorcycles-->Impotence, Incontinence

Post by Man With a Plan »

. . . Incontinence? You're talking about not being able to retain waste in one's body? If so, count me out! I like bikes as much as the next mofo, but it's not worth that.

Although, I suspect the lifestyle of stereotypical bikers comes into play. Generally speaking, perhaps the issue is sitting for egregious periods of time, rather than motorcycles. Yes, I'm being a contrarian prick because I love bikes.
Last edited by Man With a Plan on May 1st, 2017, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:I read an article in a newspaper a few years back. It told about a study of older men who rode motorcycles. Those who rode motorcycles had a might higher rate of impotence and incontinence.

I decided right then and there not to ride motorcycles. My dad used to ride a Harley, and I was concerned for his safety. I made sure to tell him this information so he'd choose a safter hobby. He drives around in a car, now.

Apparently, the vibrations from a motorcycle are damaging and can lead to these medical issues. Cars vibrate much less.
dont know about that. I ride bikes every day and ride over 30 000 km each year. And I still empty my balls into women; a few times a week :lol:

Maybe it is more the lifestyle of some of the MC club types: drinking, drugs, smoking etc.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder wrote:
MrMan wrote:I read an article in a newspaper a few years back. It told about a study of older men who rode motorcycles. Those who rode motorcycles had a might higher rate of impotence and incontinence.

dont know about that. I ride bikes every day and ride over 30 000 km each year. And I still empty my balls into women; a few times a week :lol:

Maybe it is more the lifestyle of some of the MC club types: drinking, drugs, smoking etc.
The study was done in Japan. Do they even have clubs in Japan? I believe it focused on men who were 50 and up.

I want my junk to work fine until I'm 120 or past that age.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

The study was done in Japan. Do they even have clubs in Japan? I believe it focused on men who were 50 and up.

I want my junk to work fine until I'm 120 or past that age.
Ive never been. But one of my bike mates went to Japan on business. he said they are mostly into speed bikes and cafe racers. That is like sitting on a sewing machine. Harleys are like rattling the fillings out of your teeth. The off road bikes the bouncing of the road and corrugation far exceeds any bike vibration. Ive got 100 km of dirt to do tomorrow. Then I must ride the other half :lol: We meeting up at a game park for a delayed dirty weekend :lol: I assume my junk will work :lol: Otherwise I must have to join these tossers waiting from the end of times, the second coming, the holocaust of all jews and who knows what other excuse to get sex again :lol:

Before bikes men rode horses. Why did vibration not cause problems then?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It sounds like you are in denial.

If you ride a horse, you bounce. If you ride a motorcycle, you vibrate.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Kradmelder wrote:

dont know about that. I ride bikes every day and ride over 30 000 km each year. And I still empty my balls into women; a few times a week.
You obviously are very good at it since you are always so butthurt obsessed about the sex black men are having with white women. Men secure in their own skin don't whine about the sex other men are having. Perhaps the motorcycle "damage" is at the core of your butthurt....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You obviously are very good at it since you are always so butthurt obsessed about the sex black men are having with white women. Men secure in their own skin don't whine about the sex other men are having. Perhaps the motorcycle "damage" is at the core of your butthurt....
Suppose you had daughters and they were breeding with even lower primates - howler monkeys say - and you had to pay for their monstrous hybrid offspring (at least on the occasions where the monkey father didn't do everyone a favour by chimping out and killing them). Would it be a sign of insecurity on your part to think this might not be so great?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You obviously are very good at it since you are always so butthurt obsessed about the sex black men are having with white women. Men secure in their own skin don't whine about the sex other men are having. Perhaps the motorcycle "damage" is at the core of your butthurt....
Suppose you had daughters and they were breeding with even lower primates - howler monkeys say - and you had to pay for their monstrous hybrid offspring (at least on the occasions where the monkey father didn't do everyone a favour by chimping out and killing them). Would it be a sign of insecurity on your part to think this might not be so great?
He doesnt have kids. He wont because even if he picks the low hanging fruit no white man wants, ie mudshark coal burners, he knows the kids still would not be white nor accepted.

He thinks whites actuallt care, maybe it is how he gets a thrill. We dont. Any woman that lowers herself to that is of no interest anyway.