You seriously need a job to get out of America.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
??????
Freshman Poster

Re: You seriously need a job to get out of America.

Post by ?????? »

I have 2 jobs and I have a passport. So check and check. The problem I am having is monthly bills and other expenses, which I have just taken care of. I will have $3000 dollars saved up by the end of this year. I have about $1500 saved up right now and am working real hard. I want to teach English abroad as a foreign language, but the TEFL course is expensive. https://www.internationalteflacademy.co ... tefl-class

I am going save up about $17,000 in the next 2 years and five months so I have extra money while I am living abroad. I don't want to teach in Germany, but it is the closest country to Eastern Europe that does not require a bachelors degree to teach English. https://www.internationalteflacademy.co ... rseas-jobs I plan to enroll in January 2020 and finish in February 2020. After that, I am off to find my future GF/Wife (Zhena жена) in Ukraine or Russia.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

?????? wrote:I have 2 jobs and I have a passport. So check and check. The problem I am having is monthly bills and other expenses, which I have just taken care of. I will have $3000 dollars saved up by the end of this year. I have about $1500 saved up right now and am working real hard. I want to teach English abroad as a foreign language, but the TEFL course is expensive. https://www.internationalteflacademy.co ... tefl-class

I am going save up about $17,000 in the next 2 years and five months so I have extra money while I am living abroad. I don't want to teach in Germany, but it is the closest country to Eastern Europe that does not require a bachelors degree to teach English. https://www.internationalteflacademy.co ... rseas-jobs I plan to enroll in January 2020 and finish in February 2020. After that, I am off to find my future GF/Wife (Zhena жена) in Ukraine or Russia.
I take it you have EU citizenship. Otherwise forget about teaching in Germany unless you have contacts. But your post takes me back. $1500? If I dropped that much down the back of the couch I don't know whether I'd bother to pick it up. I would want a bit more money to relocate.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
?????? wrote:I have 2 jobs and I have a passport. So check and check. The problem I am having is monthly bills and other expenses, which I have just taken care of. I will have $3000 dollars saved up by the end of this year. I have about $1500 saved up right now and am working real hard. I want to teach English abroad as a foreign language, but the TEFL course is expensive. https://www.internationalteflacademy.co ... tefl-class

I take it you have EU citizenship. Otherwise forget about teaching in Germany unless you have contacts. But your post takes me back. $1500? If I dropped that much down the back of the couch I don't know whether I'd bother to pick it up. I would want a bit more money to relocate.
I wonder how much this will change after Brexit. That's a large pool of Brits who will no longer have EU citizenship and an advantage in getting jobs in western Europe. Among native English speakers now only the Irish will have that advantage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:I wonder how much this will change after Brexit. That's a large pool of Brits who will no longer have EU citizenship and an advantage in getting jobs in western Europe. Among native English speakers now only the Irish will have that advantage.
I actually don't think it will change much, but perhaps it will be good in that they will relax the rules for other native English speakers.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zacb wrote:
ezinho wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Well in that situation, if you are unable to leave America, then best to relocate to a border city like San Diego, and then you can travel to Tijuana and f**k prostitutes for like 60 dollars a pop.

At least that way you can still get sex with exotic brown women and don't have to move to Thailand or some 3rd world country to get it.

As for having a job, well you can't really do shit in life if you don't have an income source.
I think moving to San Diego to be close to Tijuana is a pretty good idea, actually. I'm surprised more guys don't do that. I wonder if there would be a demand for a relo service specifically for single guys to move to SD or even TJ? Might be a good business idea there.

I am actually moving there. It seems like with a degree you can save and then invest abroad. Also LAX is 2 hours north and allows you cheap flights abroad. I will keep the board updated.
Ezinho....Zacb...just be aware that the women have a lack of interest look on their faces unless you go up into the premier strip clubs to get a whore. Don't ever bring them back to your abode. The policia are in bed (literally in some cases) with these women and vice-versa; they got each in each other's pockets and hearts so cuidate! (be careful!). However, you still can have fun.
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

Actually, there is a way for Americans to start teaching in Germany. However, there is a lot of bureaucracy involved.

1. Register at a local “Standesamt – Einwohnermeldeamt” or Registration Office within one week of arrival in Germany.

2. Get a job and an address (not a hotel, hostel etc.) Most English teachers in Germany either rent a room from a local German or share an apartment with other ESL teachers if they do not already know somebody living in Germany.

megan-cape-Berlin-Brandenburger_gate-Jumping-through-Brandenburger-Gate-2-874924-edited-869576-edited.png3. The school/company you will be teaching English in Germany for should provide you with a "Letter of Intent" but you will need an address before they can give this to you.

How to get a visa for teaching English in Germny
4. Once you receive your Letter of Intent, visit the “Ausländerbehörde” or Immigration Office in order to apply for your residency permit and work visa. This office may also be called the “Kreisverwaltungsreferat” (KRV). Bring the following documents:

•Proof of address/residency,

•Letter of Intent for employment,

•Proof of health insurance,

•Passport,

•Passport photo.

There will also likely be a fee of approximately 50 Euros.

5. Open a German bank account. You will need this when you apply for your tax number (below).

6. If you are working freelance (most ESL teachers in Germany are), you cannot begin working until you receive a tax number, which can take 2-6 weeks. File for your tax ID number at the “Finanzamter” or finance center.

Once you receive your tax number and all of the legal paperwork is taken care of, you can begin legally teaching English in Germany.
https://www.internationalteflacademy.co ... in-germany

Due to the amount of work involved to teach in Germany, I may just go to Russia. https://www.internationalteflacademy.co ... rseas-jobs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Coach Red Pill recently made this video explaining why it's time now to leave America. He left the United States many years ago and now lives in Ukraine.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 7:07 pm
Coach Red Pill recently made this video explaining why it's time now to leave America. He left the United States many years ago and now lives in Ukraine.

His name is Gonzalo Lira he's been telling people to leave the US for years. Everything he says is true.

America is like the Death Star in Star Wars just before it exploded.

Here's his latest video...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

This is stupid. What is this thread even about? It's titled that he needs to get out of America and then says that he's in the EU and then goes on to rant about that which is irrelevant to getting out of America has nothing to do with it. Stupid worthless BS thread. I don't understand why it's like this. Did you get a special discount on some very shoddy AI Forum chatbots, Winston?
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

fdiv wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 9:25 pm
This is stupid. What is this thread even about? It's titled that he needs to get out of America and then says that he's in the EU and then goes on to rant about that which is irrelevant to getting out of America has nothing to do with it. Stupid worthless BS thread. I don't understand why it's like this. Did you get a special discount on some very shoddy AI Forum chatbots, Winston?
Sometimes we get off topic.

If you don't have a job lined up in another country and you want to live overseas then online work is your best option. Language Translation Services, Teaching English, Forex Trading, Writing Articles, Selling products etc...
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Taco wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 11:41 pm
fdiv wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 9:25 pm
Sometimes we get off topic.

If you don't have a job lined up in another country and you want to live overseas then online work is your best option. Language Translation Services, Teaching English, Forex Trading, Writing Articles, Selling products etc...
Interesting thread. I was away from the forum when it was originally posted and active.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑