S_Parc state of the union, 1.5 years post-marriage

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

S_Parc state of the union, 1.5 years post-marriage

Post by S_Parc »

All right, here's the story, all is well.

In the recent past, I'd complained about being the George Clooney of New England, post marriage.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31007

Here's what's interesting, a similar thing has also happened to Mel, after we'd tied the knot. She'd also been hit on by countless men.

As a result, since Mel is not in any way, physically attracted to a guy (minus me of course :wink: ), she'd starting wearing frumpy clothing, ditching the contacts for nerdy glasses, and now, looks like a librarian in public. And realize, this is a woman who works out 40 mins to 1.5 hours per day, and has a perfectly toned body. She doesn't have to hide anything. It's just that there are so many guys out there, who'll bang a married woman, just to not have to deal with women in the singles' dating scenes.

So yeah, for me it's great. I'm more of less, married to an old school librarian with a fitness model's body, once the clothes come off.

What it also tells me is that in America, married women can have just as many affairs, as the well to do investment banker type guys. It's just that Mel's a lesbian and thus, can't even begin to get excited about another guy.

I can see that in America, many wives bang the so-called pool guy or gardener, in place of her husband, during his business trips.

All this tells me is that MGTOW is not such a bad thing.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: S_Parc state of the union, 1.5 years post-marriage

Post by WorldTraveler »

Where is your wife from. I'm guessing she is not American because you are on this forum? :D
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You say she's a lesbian? Do you think the frumpy clothes may attract women?

Why would you marry a woman you know or believe to be a lesbian?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I would never have intuitively thought that marrying a middle-aged lesbian and a sex doll was the way to go, but it just goes to show that you can be wrong in particular cases. However, I don’t think we should generalise this particular case, for as long as it lasts, on to the average man.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

WorldTraveler wrote:Where is your wife from. I'm guessing she is not American because you are on this forum? :D
Actually, I'm the only guy on this forum who'd married an American and thus, HA's primary outlying data point, as I'd advocated against dating and marrying American women for much of the time here.

Thus, I don't post anymore because that kinda makes me a hypocrite & the antithesis of this board.
MrMan wrote:You say she's a lesbian? Do you think the frumpy clothes may attract women?

Why would you marry a woman you know or believe to be a lesbian?
You need to go over my prior postings as it's a long story, the fractured fairy tale version of "When Harry Met Sally" vis-a-vis "Dr Zhivago of the 21st century".

But since its true origins were back in college, perhaps it's just another version of the Same Olde Song and Dance.

And Mel's ditched women years ago, as they're psychologically unstable. That's why she's with me.

Understand this, one of our hobbies together is to read technical manuals while listening to classic rock. Can anyone do that with an ordinary woman?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Cornfed wrote:However, I don’t think we should generalise this particular case, for as long as it lasts, on to the average man.
I've already stated that I'd won the stateside lottery, in terms of love and companionship. Since I'd known Mel since school days, I had a long time to observe her while getting to know her immediate family. She also knows my family and has erected barriers to keep my psycho sister and crazy father at bay.

What I've also observed, since my situation is extremely unconventional is that what constitutes the 'average' relationship, is more or less codependent, dysfunctional, and unhealthy. On the whole, the average guy should opt for MGTOW.

AB discussion thread