Software to send faxes to US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Software to send faxes to US?

Post by MrMan »

Does anyone know of software or something online that will enable us to send faxes to the US from our computers?

Thanks
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Software to send faxes to US?

Post by fschmidt »

https://www.faxage.com/

I used this to send and receive faxes from Mennonites when I was in contact with them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Thanks for the tip.

Does this require installing any adware?

What if I need to send just one fax?

Btw, did you decide to join the Mennonites?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I used this service because I also needed to receive faxes. It has a small monthly fee. You should be able a free web service to just send faxes.

The Mennonites can't survive if they are near modern culture, and my wife wants to live near a city, so this doesn't work. It seems that only Islam and Orthodox Judaism can resist modern culture, so I chose Islam to associate with (not join).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Do you feel like you are going against your own people a bit by that decision? Might the community you associate with single you out if things go sour in the middle east?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:Do you feel like you are going against your own people a bit by that decision?
You mean jews? No, I don't care about race, so they aren't my people. My people are simply moral intelligent people. And my people are virtually extinct.
Might the community you associate with single you out if things go sour in the middle east?
I don't think so. My friends at my mosque include Palestinians whose families fled Israel. They know that I reject Judaism and Zionism, and that is good enough for them.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

This happened to me once. Someone wanted me to send a fax. I asked if they had email. I simply sent the attachment through email and they were able to receive the document.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

look for "Scanner Pro" on the iOS app store. For a small fee it will let you send faxes from your phone to the USA.