In America, there is No forgiveness.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In America, there is No forgiveness.

Post by Adama »

Mercury wrote:
Indeed, America is a nation of drama. A nation of restraining orders, prison terms, police involvement, trespass warnings, and it's no wonder America has easily one of the Top Ten highest prison populations per capita.
I actually agree with this post of yours, and I find little exaggeration in this post. You forgot sexual harassment, sex offender lists, and many other things that I will not list here. The USA is a narrow pit of death. It is hell for men. It is similar to a prison.

Also, if you dare to express interest in a woman, a man risks being labeled a pervert, creep or stalker, even if the woman was showing positive signals initially, and of course when she's ready, she'll pretend like the man is socially inept and mistook common courtesy for flirtation.

Many American women are just psychological, emotional and spiritual criminals, and they get away with it because they're always right and above criticism.

Yet most American men believe the brainwashing about the USA being a "free country." The fools among them will even defend their enslavement. They have no idea how the glory of their manhood has been stolen from them. And even trying to explain it to them will cause them to speak hate against you. This is why I do not feel sorry for so many men in this regard. Open your mouth to warn them and they'll destroy you. They're happy with what they have here, and they can't imagine life being any better, and they don't even realize how little they have or how much better it would be otherwise. And you can't tell them, because apparently such knowledge is not for them.

I would liken interacting with the wrong members of female gender in the USA like being stranded at sea. It's the same water that you might drink from a river. However sea water will kill you if you drink a lot of it, it can make you lose your mind if you drink just a little, and there are sharks in the water that may be waiting to devour you and take your life away.

I'll give a non-personal example just from pop culture. I like to examine American culture, and many say that Reality TV isn't real, but I don't think it's all scripted. On one show, a woman named Jennifer JWoW Farley states that she enjoys ripping men's heads off, and she takes them on a roller coaster ride to hell. This is the type of attitude that I find many American women to have, it's just that we usually don't get to HEAR them OPENLY state it. Usually they just do their evil and you're left wondering why and how.