I just checked HA stats against another site...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: I just checked the HA stats against another site...

Post by Johnny1975 »

I check this forum every day but I rarely post. I don't see the point. Winston needs to improve this forum but he never will because he's become lazy. Whatever he's making from this, he's happy with it and he's not willing to make this site a success. This forum will forever remain a backwater. People will find it, be curious, lurk, maybe join, and then after a few posts disappear. There are probably about 10 or so core people here who are keeping this thing going. If they stopped posting there would be almost no activity. I don't know what it's going to take for Winston to make more of an effort with this. I doubt he ever will.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Johnny1975 wrote:I check this forum every day but I rarely post. I don't see the point. Winston needs to improve this forum but he never will because he's become lazy. Whatever he's making from this, he's happy with it and he's not willing to make this site a success. This forum will forever remain a backwater. People will find it, be curious, lurk, maybe join, and then after a few posts disappear. There are probably about 10 or so core people here who are keeping this thing going. If they stopped posting there would be almost no activity. I don't know what it's going to take for Winston to make more of an effort with this. I doubt he ever will.
This 100%.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
Only paloaltoguy would say that, since hes a braggart and liar and been exposed many times here. And since he owns culturewhiz.org too. Im surprised no one else here recognized you and your writing style, especially since you mentioned culturewhiz as your site long ago.

Whats so special or unique about culture whiz? How is it different from any other travel sites? HA is unique for many reasons already covered. How is your site unique or special or different from the rest? Give a list please.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Man With a Plan wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I check this forum every day but I rarely post. I don't see the point. Winston needs to improve this forum but he never will because he's become lazy. Whatever he's making from this, he's happy with it and he's not willing to make this site a success. This forum will forever remain a backwater. People will find it, be curious, lurk, maybe join, and then after a few posts disappear. There are probably about 10 or so core people here who are keeping this thing going. If they stopped posting there would be almost no activity. I don't know what it's going to take for Winston to make more of an effort with this. I doubt he ever will.
This 100%.
It is not 100 percent. Last time rock said that i listed the names of 50 regular posters from the stats and debunked that long ago. Thats an old lie that doesnt fit numbers and direct observation. You guys must be low IQ or bad with nominal numbers to repeat an old false claim and persist with it. Especially since the numbers disproved it long ago.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It looks like culture whiz only attracts Japanese traffic. Why is that? Well our primary target is North America. So our sites are not similar at all. See below.

https://www.easycounter.com/report/culturewhiz.org

"Culturewhiz has the lowest Google pagerank and bad results in terms of Yandex topical citation index. We found that Culturewhiz.org is poorly ‘socialized’ in respect to any social network. According to Siteadvisor and Google safe browsing analytics, Culturewhiz.org is quite a safe domain with no visitor reviews.

Worldwide Audience

Culturewhiz.org gets 98.9% of its traffic from Japan where it is ranked #4597."

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yes, I pretty much just see this thread as advertising.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Look at the OPs photo, who is the owner of culturewhiz.org. lol. Doesnt he look like a thug or bank robber? The kind of guy you wouldnt want to meet in a dark alley? Lol

http://culturewhiz.org/users/culturewhiz

He calls himself shawn blade? Lol. Wtf? Look at this guys. Check out his BS bio. Lol

http://culturewhiz.org/users/culturewhiz
Bio
Shawn Blade is an international entrepreneur and explorer. While attending University he founded and bootstrapped a referral company to $5M revenue and 20 employees. He continues to manage that business under a private holding company based in Boston, Ma. Good at analysis, especially functional analysis, Shawn has a tolerance for, and enjoyment of the complex. Shawn’s primary interest in life is understanding the world around him. He is constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations that are presented to him. Using his intuition to process this information, he is usually extremely quick and accurate in his ability to size up a situation. As founder and executive director of Culture Whiz, Shawn is responsible for the strategy and global expansion of the company, which is now the largest Cultural Travel website in the World.
Also check this out. Shawn blade, the OP here, charges 100 dollars for "life coaching" in which he will listen to you talk about anything for 30 minutes. Lol. Gee what a deal. Lol

http://culturewhiz.org/experiences/life-coaching-shawn

My goodness. Lol. Also notice how professional and serious his photo looks. Doesnt he look like a serious professional on his life coaching page? Lol

Hilarious! So professional looking! Lol

And look at his "success stories" below that, which consists of nothing but a photo of a guy and a girl. Lol. Not even any text in his success story. Lol. Wow what a success story. Im certainly inspired! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Btw shawn blade, aka paloaltoguy, probably got a high alexa rank by using black hat SEO techniques, which will bite him in the butt later.

Also shawn blade, if your site is making 4,000 USD per month, then why you asking for donations and free money? Only sites not making money have to sink that low to beg for money.

http://culturewhiz.org/how-to-support-us

Geez. What do you offer exactly? Just some articles and paid tour guides? Lol. Thats it?

At least here at HA we help reduce suffering in the world, and help guys in the US solve their problems and find a better life and love overseas. We tell them of key benefits no one else does. We offer hope and solutions. And we dont ask for money or outrageous fees like you do.

We provide real value and solutions and secrers. You don't.

If you have a lot of traffic then why are there no ads on your site to monetize the traffic? That makes no sense. All successful sites have ads of some kind.

Plus your words and pics discredit you.

BUSTED!!!!!!!

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Winston wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
This 100%.
It is not 100 percent. Last time rock said that i listed the names of 50 regular posters from the stats and debunked that long ago. Thats an old lie that doesnt fit numbers and direct observation. You guys must be low IQ or bad with nominal numbers to repeat an old false claim and persist with it. Especially since the numbers disproved it long ago.
It IS 100%.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

Yohan wrote:So far I think, it is better for a Western man to relocate and keep the woman in her native country. - However this is also not so easy either, because of financial reason. Longstay visa, working permits, salaries, language can create huge problems for any immigrant.
I thought living abroad, potentially with a woman from that country, was inherent in the meaning of HA. That's what it means to me. But as you point out, it isn't easy to find a woman who wants to live with a foreign man in her country if he isn't up to speed.

When I lived in Tokyo, my experience with most Japanese women was that being taken to one of the major Western countries was a big part of the allure of a serious relationship with a foreign man.
Last edited by AkitaMan on January 27th, 2018, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

AkitaMan wrote:
Yohan wrote:So far I think, it is better for a Western man to relocate and keep the woman in her native country. - However this is also not so easy either, because of financial reason. Longstay visa, working permits, salaries, language can create huge problems for any immigrant.
I thought living abroad, potentially with a woman from that country, was inherent in the meaning of HA. That's what is means to me. But as you point out, it isn't easy to find a woman who wants to live with a foreign man in her country if he isn't up to speed.

When I lived in Tokyo, my experience with most Japanese women was that being taken to one of the major Western countries was a big part of the allure of a serious relationship with a foreign man.
How long ago did you live in Tokyo?

Depends on the country, and the girl. In Taipei the girls who'd try to strike up conversations with me all had spent some amount of time in USA before, and had some favorable things to say about the country, and some not so favorable things about it. In Vietnam, this was more likely definitely the case, of wanting to move to the West, due to the income disparity being so much different between the countries. With Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan, almost all the citizens of said countries are allowed to come freely to USA just by buying a plane ticket and filling out a DHS form, and can stay 90 days at a time here if they want. But then in the poorer Asian countries, the tourist visa process to USA is significantly harder, and the price of a plane ticket, and even the price of the visa is more relative to income.

I think actually, as an antithesis to HA somewhat, that it's actually the poorer countries in Asia being corrupted more by USA's pop culture, food, etc, and who look to USA as a big dream, as USA relative to those countries is still relatively OK. But compare Taipei or Tokyo's subways to New York, and New York seems completely utterly third world in comparison. And because the people of Taipei or Tokyo can just go up and buy a ticket and visit USA whenever they want, they can see that the reality here is kinda mediocre at best, and there's not a push to emigrate here anymore from those countries, as the USA is simply less developed, more dangerous, and more inconvenient than a lot of other developed countries. There could be a specific job, college education, or family, or sometimes wanting a fresh start, etc, in USA, that can draw people from said countries over, but there's really no economic benefit to moving to USA from another developed country to work at McDonalds or something for them. Of course, some people do just like certain aesthetic things about USA or have a childhood dream and/or are basically otaku over certain aspects of USA whatever (my friend in Taiwan loved Texas and liked cowboy stuff and all that...) But I think overall those wealthier Asian countries are now a lot less enamored with US culture than before, and have a much more skeptical view of USA now due to USA supporting mainland China over those countries, and actively try to reject things like GMO food, etc, whereas the third world countries are now seen embracing those sort of things, and being totally enamored with US pop culture as well.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I looked over the culture whiz website. It has very few articles, though it does use a nice looking platform software, whatever it is. But the content is very few. And the forum is mostly empty with a few topic threads and no responses. It looks like 2 or 3 posters are there, but they may all be sock puppets of PAG. It seems there's not much activity there. So I don't get why PAG's site is ranked so high. Maybe he used black hat SEO techniques to artificially inflate his ranking? It wouldn't be beneath him to do that. Or paid some SEO company to artificially inflate his ranking? Cause obviously there's no reason it should rank well at all since it's devoid of content and has an empty forum. Illogical.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 7:47 am
I looked over the culture whiz website. It has very few articles, though it does use a nice looking platform software, whatever it is. But the content is very few. And the forum is mostly empty with a few topic threads and no responses. It looks like 2 or 3 posters are there, but they may all be sock puppets of PAG. It seems there's not much activity there. So I don't get why PAG's site is ranked so high. Maybe he used black hat SEO techniques to artificially inflate his ranking? It wouldn't be beneath him to do that. Or paid some SEO company to artificially inflate his ranking? Cause obviously there's no reason it should rank well at all since it's devoid of content and has an empty forum. Illogical.
Not everywhere it shows up with a high ranking - Registered in Panama, obviously pointing to somewhere in Ukraine, linked with many websites like Youtube, Facebook etc.

Maybe robots are used to increase the page-view per day...

For example using a German Domain Calculator (in Germany, Hamburg): USD 150,-
19,63 von 100 Punkten = 137,31 €

The only 'green' sign is with the software.

56 Backlinks from 46 different Domains, 28 different IPs.
Google Pagespeed 0 out of 100.

Another 'website' is also connected to culturewhiz.org in form of ads. But this website is also created by PAG and is more or less empty, same as culturewhiz.org

For example:
https://languagecircle.org

All looks like a 'training website' of 'how to learn to create a website' of a computer school - there is no useful content in all pages in all domains as far as I can see...

All content is out of fantasy
Profiles are all fakes
https://culturewhiz.org/users
https://culturewhiz.org/users/irenelove

You want to give him money, he is asking for USD 5,- up to USD 25,-
https://culturewhiz.org/how-to-support-us

PAG is acting there as 'Shawn Blade' - ever heard from this guy?
https://languagecircle.org/about
https://languagecircle.org/user/2
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good points Yohan. Also I heard Alexa rank can be manipulated if you just browse a site with the Alex toolbar installed on your browser, which raises the Alex rank. So Alexa rank is just used as a gauge by some people but not the only metric. The Google page rank is more important.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL Yohan and MarcosZeitola, check this out. WTF is this? Is it auto generated text? It looks a little like Spencer's writing doesn't it? I wonder if "Spencer" wrote it. lol

https://languagecircle.org/about
Manor we shall merit by chief wound no or would. Oh towards between subject passage sending mention or it. Sight happy do burst fruit to woody begin at. Assurance perpetual he in oh determine as. The year paid met him does eyes same. Own marianne improved sociable not out. Thing do sight blush mr an. Celebrated am announcing delightful remarkably we in literature it solicitude. Design use say piqued any gay supply. Front sex match vexed her those great.

Possession her thoroughly remarkably terminated man continuing. Removed greater to do ability. You shy shall while but wrote marry. Call why sake has sing pure. Gay six set polite nature worthy. So matter be me we wisdom should basket moment merely. Me burst ample wrong which would mr he could. Visit arise my point timed drawn no. Can friendly laughter goodness man him appetite carriage. Any widen see gay forth alone fruit bed.

Insipidity the sufficient discretion imprudence resolution sir him decisively. Proceed how any engaged visitor. Explained propriety off out perpetual his you. Feel sold off felt nay rose met you. We so entreaties cultivated astonished is. Was sister for few longer mrs sudden talent become. Done may bore quit evil old mile. If likely am of beauty tastes.
Shawn Blade
CEO, Founder
Day handsome addition horrible sensible goodness two contempt. Evening for married his account removal. Estimable me disposing of be moonlight cordially curiosity. Delay rapid joy share allow age manor six. Went why far saw many knew. Exquisite excellent son gentleman acuteness her. Do is voice total power mr ye might round still.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, a logical question would be: If CultureWhiz is so great and doing so much better than HA and getting so much more traffic, then why isn't PAG posting on his own forum more? Why does he like to spend so much time here instead? He should be too busy to post here and instead be posting and moderating his own forum instead. lol

Btw PAG, since you posted so many links here to your CultureWhiz site, you should return the favor and post some backlinks from your site to this one. It's only fair man. :P