WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??

Post by Adama »

:cry:
Last edited by Adama on April 17th, 2018, 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Is kissing a girl for entertainment purposes, with no long term agenda in mind, murder then? What say you, Adama?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Last edited by Adama on April 17th, 2018, 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:44 am
Is kissing a girl for entertainment purposes, with no long term agenda in mind, murder then? What say you, Adama?
If someone lies to a man's wife and she leaves him, is that murder? That is bearing false witness, and the reason it is a crime is because it hurts people. It destroys relationships and the person. It is murder, if the lie is believed.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:28 am
MrMan wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 9:20 am
Adama,

The one who hates his brother is a murderer.

Is that the only possible motive for slander? I don't know. Cowardice might be. "No, little Johnny stole the cookie, not me."

It's harder to think of a scenario where one would intentionally break someone else's heart without some kind of hatred being involved. But someone might be emotionally nearsighted and selfish, not concerned or aware about other people's feelings, acting motivated by selfishness without considering the feelings of others.

Couldn't that describe the motives of one who makes out, etc. with a girl for entertainment purposes, too?
This is because you have not related the scripture to itself. Anyone who feels envy is feeling hatred. And they are murderers because they are going to do all kinds of evil psychological things against you, including slander, back stabbing, deception, sowing discord, being cruel, and on and on. Their goal is to cut off life. In the soul. They are aiming for the soul.

This concept can't be understood by many people, apparently.

When someone is committing slander, they are trying to destroy your life. When someone is back stabbing, they are trying to cut you off from other people. When someone is trying to get you fired because they hate you, that is trying to cut you off from life. When someone is trying to flirt with you and then to reject you and then to insult you as being too ugly for them, that is them trying to destroy your soul with heartbreak and rejection. When someone is trying to lie to your partner to say you've done something horrible to them behind their back when it is not true, that is the bearing of false witness that will destroy your marriage and cut you off from life!

This is spiritual murder. MURDER OF THE SOUL.
One of the problems, though, if a girl flirts and doesn't allow it to go any further from there if you pursue her, if you were to say that was soul murder, you'd be judging the motives of her heart. That's something God can see. She could say something that makes it obvious. But sometimes the motivations of women for the choices they make aren't obvious, and they may not make sense to us if they told us.

Btw, in response to that last post, I was thinking you need to get some new male friends. :)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Last edited by Adama on April 17th, 2018, 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,

I would say most people in general are bad people, in rebellion against God, including a lot of women who toy with men's emotions. That's not okay. I'm not excusing sin. But I do think we need to have an attitude of compassion toward sinners, like Jesus did. The US has a really messed up dating culture. Women toying with men's emotions is part of it. Men do the same thing. A man making out with a girl just to enjoy it or go further is another example of this. Dating shouldn't be solely for enjoyment. It should be done with marriage in mind.

The man who dates a girl, just for fun, makes out with a girl or takes it further, just to enjoy himself is doing an evil thing, too. Do you think of them as murderers? Are women who lead men on ore evil than men who do the same? Is that how you think of it? Would you 'demonize' men who do this like you do with women who toy with men's emotions in your posts? (I mean 'demonize' in the sense of making someone out to seem like a demon, not in the sense of so-called 'demon possession.')

There is a theme in some literature about women either being an angel/virgin type or a femme fatal. I have read your descriptions of what a good wife is like, and those are good things. It's a good 'archetype.' But I was also thinking if you found one of the best wives in the world, as a flawed human being, she may not always measure up to your standards of what a good wife is.

Let's say you got married and had children, and the kids saw movies where there was a 'bad guy' and a 'good guy.' You have a relative whose a sinner who did some things you don't want your children to do, like drink, smoke, fornicate, etc. Do you want your kids saying, "Cousin Joe is a bad guy." Sure, he is. So are a lot of people. Joe may have some good characteristics, too. His generosity and kindness to strangers isn't going to cancel out his other sins. If your kids called him 'a bad guy' and thought of him as the cowboy with the black hat, what would you tell them? Would you explain that the world is full of sinners, teach them to empathize a bit? It's easy to see this sort of thing when you hear kids talk about it. But we can do the same thing with certain classes of sinners. Do you think Jesus might have ministered to or eaten with women who toyed with men's emotions? Did he minister to any 'bad women' or 'evil women'? The woman at the well might have been bad at choosing men, but she probably got divorced five times for some reason. Jesus ate with tax collectors and sinners. If he spoke with prostitutes and tax collectors, do you think He was harsh with them?
Could you tell me something that I have not determined on my own account?
I've been trying to make conversation with you on the topic. Do you always have to go 'loggerheads' like this with me? Can't we just have a conversation? Do you do that a lot in real life in conversations you have with people?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Last edited by Adama on April 17th, 2018, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

No offense guys, but your religious debating isn't very helpful. Can you guys fight somewhere else?
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

lol.

I was thinking the same thing but I didnt wanna say anything.

Let others weigh-in?
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MrMan wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 6:52 pm
ts wrote: I went to a plastic surgeon.

He took photos of my nose and my lips. Then he showed me photos of other men who had nosejobs and lip surgery. Basically he was telling me that I was in no need of surgery. Then he inferred to me that my self esteem had been beaten to the ground.
Adama wrote: This is what happens when someone makes fun of you. That doesn't make it true. But it actually warps your reality and makes you feel like a piece of dung. When the problem is, they are murderers of the soul whose job it is to destroy the glory of your life, to cast you down to death.
Sounds like you might have gone to a plastic surgeon who was a decent human being, who actually passed up the money from an operation to let you know that you did not need it.
A rare find indeed.

The OP is just suffering from chumpzone™ symptoms, where you start micro-analyzing your features and behavior/mannerisms, due to the absolute lack of options.

I think some of the recent thread titles got shuffled, this is the one that should've been titled "The not-yet-abroad effect"
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Master wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 11:10 pm
lol.

Let others weigh-in?
It must seem fair to say that others have hindered you from reaching into your heart to give the spirit of your understanding. I have not stopped Master from giving his wise counsel towards anyone.

Actually I patiently await good advice from this man. Would you care to enlighten our eyes with your thoughts at this time? If I have hindered you by some means, I will hold my peace.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I thought I had a big nose when I was young, disproportionately so. I wasn't overly obsessed with my looks or freaking out about it, but someone had commented on it, and my nose is big.

When I went to Indonesia, the 'pointy nose' was considered an attractive quality. My wife, when I was dating her, told me she liked my nose. Maybe it was a bit of a liability in the US. But it might actually have been an asset in Asia.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Adama wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 7:45 am
Master wrote:
December 5th, 2017, 11:10 pm
lol.

Let others weigh-in?
It must seem fair to say that others have hindered you from reaching into your heart to give the spirit of your understanding. I have not stopped Master from giving his wise counsel towards anyone.

Actually I patiently await good advice from this man. Would you care to enlighten our eyes with your thoughts at this time? If I have hindered you by some means, I will hold my peace.

The only thing that hinders me is p***y.

I actually thought about responding then and had a lot to say but you guys hijacked the thread and ruined the op experience. I have no problems with a good fight or not sticking my "nose" in others business but in fairness to the op we should keep focus.

Nothing is wrong with you. Except maybe your weighted value on others thoughts. The sad part about the american capitalist system and is nobody is perfect and if you are its only temporary till someone comes along and brings you down.Whether through age, economic power, or stronger foe. Any mistake given your bound to be laughed at looked down upon for all eternity. Any strong unique and powerful individual will cause hate and envy and bring the worlds determination to be brought down to rock bottom. I learned that the hard way along time ago. Though dont laugh. I didnt hit rock bottom, but through education thought me that. I never understood and still have problems understanding why was there so much hate on me on a continous basis everywhere I went. Why girls didnt give me a chance and guys wanted to beat me up. If anything I was quite a nice guy. Then it dawn on me. Envy. And girls could give a f**k about you if they think your stronger than they are. Theyd want you to be brought down to their knees whereas if you are weak you complement them and favored, albeit as a slave. Only after bangin several girls did i see their psychological mind and there reasoning behind their actions though extremely well hidden. Which I figured they liked me the whole time yet they had to hide it and in their minds beat me. Through social programming. I realized nothing was wrong with me if anything everything was wrong with them and that what hurt me was me wanted to be liked by them and wanted to be accepted. Putting up to their level of judge. Why? I dont need them. They need me. I am good looking, smart, successful, happy, wealthy, fit, they are not. What happens when you are not well thought you look to appeal to this destructive people and in that search you fall victim to a prey of this destructive downfall. You dont need to be told you are good looking, smart, likable. You just are.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Zanzabara
Freshman Poster

Post by Zanzabara »

You need to be more confident in yourself, girls like ears besides appearance, do not forget about it