An interesting bit of history

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

An interesting bit of history

Post by Nailer »

Have you ever read Susan B. Anthony's wikipedia page? It makes the U.S. situation clear as day:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_B._Anthony

SJWs go back a long time to the Protestant religious nutjob sects.

Women have been consolidating power using a monopoly on sex to control mens' behavior, for a long time.

American mens' failure to stand up to their women has led us to the disasterous situation we see today.

The root cause is the Protestant church, which has no central authority and thus goes through continual schisms, creating a fragmented religion competing for womens' favor. What we have today is nothing but a secular / Marxist version of the old religion movements.

In short, it's a disaster for men and you're against impossible odds. Best to just leave.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: An interesting bit of history

Post by Cornfed »

The pandering to females is a bit like the current pandering to third world primitives by the Catholic Church in America. Trying to be relevant to white men in modern society is hard, so it is easier to import low IQ savages that, like females, lack a genuinely spiritual side but are prone to religiosity since they see the world as a kind of black box full of mystery.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Nailer wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 1:44 pm
The root cause is the Protestant church, which has no central authority and thus goes through continual schisms, creating a fragmented religion competing for womens' favor. What we have today is nothing but a secular / Marxist version of the old religion movements.
I think that schisms/fragmentation is basically good, having competition in religion. For some reason, this worked well for the Anabaptists, and there are still solid traditional Anabaptist groups around today. I am not sure why Protestantism universally degenerated, but it must be based on some difference between them and the Anabaptists.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

The problem is it turned religion into a free market system, and women outnumber men in raw numbers when you account for all ages, and generally vote as a bloc.

If you get rid of the (patriarchal) central authority then men and women have an equal say in the church and the will of god becomes a democracy.

This is exactly how American consumerism panders to women, who make 80% of consumer purchasing decisions.

It's not really a conscious thing, it's just that the churches who pandered to women got more members, and the ones who did not died out.

This is the folly of muh free markets.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Nailer wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 8:17 pm
The problem is it turned religion into a free market system, and women outnumber men in raw numbers when you account for all ages, and generally vote as a bloc.

If you get rid of the (patriarchal) central authority then men and women have an equal say in the church and the will of god becomes a democracy.

This is exactly how American consumerism panders to women, who make 80% of consumer purchasing decisions.

It's not really a conscious thing, it's just that the churches who pandered to women got more members, and the ones who did not died out.

You are confusing free markets with democracy/egalitarianism. I like free markets and I hate democracy. Give women the vote and they will quickly destroy society. Give women the choice of which religion to join, and they will pick the most patriarchal anti-feminist religion available. This difference is because there is no relationship between what women say and what they do. Their vote represents what they say, and their religion represents what they choose in action. This is why women generally support Islam and why far more women than men convert to Islam. I see this in my own local mosque.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

fschmidt wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 8:34 pm
Nailer wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 8:17 pm

You are confusing free markets with democracy/egalitarianism. I like free markets and I hate democracy. Give women the vote and they will quickly destroy society. Give women the choice of which religion to join, and they will pick the most patriarchal anti-feminist religion available. This difference is because there is no relationship between what women say and what they do. Their vote represents what they say, and their religion represents what they choose in action. This is why women generally support Islam and why far more women than men convert to Islam. I see this in my own local mosque.
1. Young attractive women are not joining Islam in great numbers. This is ridiculous. They are adopting Yoga if anything in great numbers.
2. The women of Texas are perhaps the least attractive in the U.S. I can't say for sure because I have not been everywhere, but goddamn the girls in Texas are f***ing ugly compared to anywhere else I have been.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Give women the choice of which religion to join, and they will pick the most patriarchal anti-feminist religion available.
I don’t know about that. Females are resources that come with the territory and will go with any movement they see as an ascendant force. They favored secular humanism when Christianity was dying out, causing Christian sects to become more feminist in an attempt to bribe them to stay. They are going over to Islam now because Islam seems to be taking over by default in places.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Cornfed wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 9:03 pm
fschmidt wrote:
Give women the choice of which religion to join, and they will pick the most patriarchal anti-feminist religion available.
I don’t know about that. Females are resources that come with the territory and will go with any movement they see as an ascendant force. They favored secular humanism when Christianity was dying out, causing Christian sects to become more feminist in an attempt to bribe them to stay. They are going over to Islam now because Islam seems to be taking over by default in places.
Other than a few odd cases that make it into the news I do not see young white women turning to Islam at all. What is your basis for saying this?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 9:24 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 26th, 2017, 9:03 pm
fschmidt wrote:
Other than a few odd cases that make it into the news I do not see young white women turning to Islam at all. What is your basis for saying this?
There are periodic articles about white females in Europe converting to Islam. Not huge aggregate percentages for now, but it seems to be increasing.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I just found the smoking gun that links it all together.
As several others in that group were already doing, the Anthony family began to attend services at the First Unitarian Church of Rochester, which was associated with social reform. The Rochester Women's Rights Convention of 1848 was held at that church in 1848, inspired by the Seneca Falls Convention, the first women's rights convention, which was held two weeks earlier in a nearby town. Anthony's parents and her sister Mary attended the Rochester convention and signed the Declaration of Sentiments that had been first adopted by the Seneca Falls Convention.[7]
https://www.uua.org/justice-old
Our justice efforts are grounded in our congregationally-driven social justice statements and our call to break down divisions, heal isolation, and honor the interconnectedness of all life and all justice issues. We model these commitments by creating just, welcoming, and inclusive congregations. We act in partnership with groups and communities most impacted by injustice on local, state, national, and international levels.

Our justice ministries focus on key priorities for our congregations and communities:

economic justice
environmental justice
immigrant justice
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer justice
racial justice
reproductive justice
voting rights
Boom. It's all there. SJWs and feminists are old-timey religions nutjobs.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

The whole thing that started this chain of thought was when I realized every recent "hero" we learned about in school was a Communist, including Martin Luther King and Helen Keller. Than I thought "Hmmm, Susan B. Anthony, what did she do?"
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:
December 28th, 2017, 10:28 pm
I just found the smoking gun that links it all together.
As several others in that group were already doing, the Anthony family began to attend services at the First Unitarian Church of Rochester, which was associated with social reform. The Rochester Women's Rights Convention of 1848 was held at that church in 1848, inspired by the Seneca Falls Convention, the first women's rights convention, which was held two weeks earlier in a nearby town. Anthony's parents and her sister Mary attended the Rochester convention and signed the Declaration of Sentiments that had been first adopted by the Seneca Falls Convention.[7]
https://www.uua.org/justice-old
Our justice efforts are grounded in our congregationally-driven social justice statements and our call to break down divisions, heal isolation, and honor the interconnectedness of all life and all justice issues. We model these commitments by creating just, welcoming, and inclusive congregations. We act in partnership with groups and communities most impacted by injustice on local, state, national, and international levels.

Our justice ministries focus on key priorities for our congregations and communities:

economic justice
environmental justice
immigrant justice
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer justice
racial justice
reproductive justice
voting rights
Boom. It's all there. SJWs and feminists are old-timey religions nutjobs.
It's doubtful these people were Christian at all. This is an earthly pursuit, and the treasure for Christians is in heaven. Also, the Bible has defined roles for women, which every pastor ought to know.

There are many churches that have fallen away. In fact, most churches are preaching the wrong things.

And most of the people who think they are Christian are not. They are deceived and they do know know the truth and are not God's people just because they claim His name.

In other words, just because they attend church, it doesn't mean they belong to God.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:
December 28th, 2017, 10:30 pm
The whole thing that started this chain of thought was when I realized every recent "hero" we learned about in school was a Communist, including Martin Luther King and Helen Keller. Than I thought "Hmmm, Susan B. Anthony, what did she do?"
As we all know, it is Cultural Marxism. It is a slow march through the institutions that hold society together. The goal is simply to destroy everything and to bring in chaos. They want to turn everything upside down and into its opposite. These people are really part of a system that is against life, against freedom, against goodness.

I don't know why or how people can know the truth and then they start thinking that this possibly can't be true. Well it is. That's why they support abortion: they hate life. They are the enemies of life. That's why if there is anything good and true, they are against it, and everything that is evil, they support it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.