Genetic Engineering

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Genetic Engineering

Post by tom »

Genetic engineering or synthetic biology will cause orders of magnitude amplification of the differences between social classes. The SJW/race/feminism problems we have today are going to seem very tame compared to whats coming. It is no longer science fiction. K's are going to use this, people have already clandestinely started. I think 2 orders of magnitude in an IQ bump is very conservative. Up brain size and nerve tweaking, this is already well within natural variation so it is likely low hanging fruit and very easy to do. Gattaca has begun although it won't play out like the movie of coarse.

So far as I can tell feminist will be strongly against this as they are pro r-selection, that is pumping out lots of low quality offspring. And part of feminism strategy is envy and hatred of the successful. But we are in a generational shift so this could easily change in a decade or so.

Women in India and China prefer to birth sons because sons produce much more wealth than girls. With the simple tool of ultra sound women have in mass caused a dramatic sex ratio imbalance. This does not happen in the west because of the welfare state and mass media propaganda about women. Women will have a new choice, a way to climb the social ladder.

Ok to busness -Cirsper (Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats) Cas9 and there are better tools out there.

I am not going to moralize about this, just give links to resources,

Snap Gene Software
Registry of Standard Parts
Gen Bank
IDT
Blast - Basic Local Alignment Search Tool
Ecoli WiKi
Kegg Hand Drawn List of Metabolic Pathways
Jmol Plugin
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Genetic Engineering

Post by HappyGuy »

tom wrote:
December 30th, 2017, 9:05 am
It is no longer science fiction.
Anything new after three years?