Best and worst airlines you've flown on

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Best and worst airlines you've flown on

Post by MattHanson1990 »

traveller wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 12:25 pm
The best, and my favorite, airline to fly is Southwest.
My other gripe with Southwest is the open seating, and especially the boarding groups. Previously, they only had groups A, B, and C. But now, they assign both the group letter and a position number between 1 and 60. The boarding procedure is divided up by which position number you have, regardless of if you'r in the A, B, or C group. Position numbers 1-30 board first, and then 31-60. Your best bet for getting into the A boarding group is purchasing early bird (checking in online 36 hours before departure) when you book your flight.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

The airlines I love flying on are Alaska Airlines and Delta. Also Hawaiian airlines wasn't so bad either. But American airlines I thought could use some new planes.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

That's not a budget airline (because they're crap...)

Emirates, Qatar, Korean Air and all the Chinese airlines I have ever flown on have been excellent!

Worst has been KLM and that shit airport of theirs in Amsterdam! Cheap flights out of there though but I would rather pay extra and not deal with them.

I flew Saudia Airlines once, they were OK! The female flight attendants were Filipinas
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Worst airlines I ever used were Egypt Airline and Pakistan Airline.

Not the best for sure, but not the worst either was Aeroflot. Thai Airways is not bad, but has very narrow seats.

United and Delta were not that bad either on international routes, but the looks of some flight attendants... forget about it. I closed my eyes.
However I heard from US passengers that domestic flights inside USA are by far worse in every aspect.

Best airlines were Japan Airline, All Nippon Airline, Singapore Airline, Malaysia Airline, Philippine Airline, Korean Airline and some others too....all Asian airlines.
Last edited by Yohan on December 1st, 2020, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I liked Aeroflot, decent service I thought!