What life is like in the average WHITE American family

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

What life is like in the average WHITE American family

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Not all white american families are like this, but this is the GENERAL pattern.

White beta male father, works and brings the money
White feminist mother, who treats the white beta male father like shit
White feminist daughter, who is a whore and f***s tons of men
White son, who is abused by our feminist society, and also abused by his mother and/or sister in an emotional and psychological way

The white beta father ALLOWS his wife and daughter to abuse his son. The son then ends up alienated, frustrated, full of rage, and never develops into a normal adult.
Last edited by GuyAbroad8293 on September 30th, 2018, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What life is like in the average WHITE American family

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 7:24 am

White son, who is abused by our feminist society, and also abused by his mother and/or sister in an emotional and psychological way

The white beta father ALLOWS his wife and daughter to abuse his son. The son then ends up alienated, frustrated, full of rage, and never develops into a normal adult.
I was afraid to read this, but I am glad I did. You nailed it!

White families are MISERABLE behind their veneers of contentment. Marital discord, consumer debt, and the inter-gender dynamics you described make it a veritable hell while they think they are in heaven.

I have seen it all my career. White families ruled with iron fists by post-wall wives.

Through it all, I say the White betas deserve all the misery possible because they are the instruments of gynocentrism that do that combat against the red pill on behalf of women.
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: What life is like in the average WHITE American family

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 8:57 am
GuyAbroad8293 wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 7:24 am

I was afraid to read this, but I am glad I did. You nailed it!

White families are MISERABLE behind their veneers of contentment. Marital discord, consumer debt, and the inter-gender dynamics you described make it a veritable hell while they think they are in heaven.

I have seen it all my career. White families ruled with iron fists by post-wall wives.

Through it all, I say the White betas deserve all the misery possible because they are the instruments of gynocentrism that do that combat against the red pill on behalf of women.
the white race sucks