Living the Minimalist Lifestyle

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Living the Minimalist Lifestyle

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Beat the Bush where he talks about why he quit his six figure engineering job and started living the minimalist lifestyle. He is happier now than he has ever been.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Living the Minimalist Lifestyle

Post by Moretorque »

The problem is look at what they are doing to the basics you need to survive, housing is rising in price 7 times that of wages..... Forget about a family.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Beat the Bush explaining how he adopted the minimalist lifestyle.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice video - thanks for sharing!

I've been doing this for a while. Guess what? Now I earn more from my passive income than I do from my teaching job.

BTW website stuff is down to 10% of my total passive income. So you don't need to work your ass off blogging and vlogging.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good video by Beat the Bush explaining how to shun materialism and start building wealth.