Holy Crap America is Awful

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PoopeePooPoo
Freshman Poster

Holy Crap America is Awful

Post by PoopeePooPoo »

I have been in Europe for a few years now and I cannot believe how awful life in the U.S. was.

Everything is about childhood and looking backwards. In Europe I am constantly making new friends. In America you are judged harshly on the friends you already have, from childhood. I dress very well in Europe and younger girls respect and like me. In America the girls want a boy that dresses like a homeless clown and rides a skateboard.

American men have extreme body dysmorphia. In Europe it is perfectly fine to be a normal healthy slim size. The only rule is don't be fat. In America there is huge pressure for men to be fat or on steroids. Being a normal healthy size is considered "unmanly". It's true, you will actually be shamed for not being fat.

Everywhere you go in America there are weird crazy people on drugs walking around like zombies, and it the stress of being surrounded by that wears you out. It's an enormous relief to be away from the human garbage that populates the North American continent.

Dating is so complicated in America!!! You can find hours and hours of videos online of men talking on and on about all these weird social theories and insane explanations. They just talk and talk and talk endlessly about nothing. Maybe it's actually very simple: If there aren't any women, there aren't any women. Talking about a bunch of complicated theories isn't going to change that fact. But American men can't seem to get that through their thick skulls, so they form even more insane theories about why their lives are so miserable.

The American mythos of freedom and liberty looks increasingly bizarre from the outside. Other countries are actually delivering on the American dream much more effectively than the U.S. does. Meanwhile America delivers war, poverty, and crushing debt on its citizens. Oh yeah, and the entire American system is conspiring to ethnically cleanse its own population and replace them with Mexicans, while the Americans themselves just sit there like idiots.

But like Winston says, they just won't consider the idea that America might not be the most wonderful place in the world. They completely reject the idea that any alternative could exist.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Holy Crap America is Awful

Post by gsjackson »

Every point right on the money. Nice job, and welcome.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Well when you have a bunch of idiots who refuse to study real history and read the original founding documents and enforce those priciples this is what you get.

By the way America was declared bankrupt in 1933, this is the British colony US CORP!
Time to Hide!
expat79
Freshman Poster

Post by expat79 »

Good for you that you found a place where you fit in and you are happy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

PoopeePooPoo wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 12:44 am
I have been in Europe for a few years now and I cannot believe how awful life in the U.S. was.

Where in Europe do you live?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

The more I hear stories like these, the more intrigued I am about visiting some other countries. I enjoy Latin America and have yet to visit Europe.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I admit that it is getting harder and harder to defend American culture. But I don't believe there is some place in the world that doesn't have its own set of problems. If it did, everyone would have flocked there already. And that would have, if nothing else, driven up population density and the cost of rent and living expenses (as has been happening to Hawaii). You just have to pick the poison you'll be digesting daily.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

American men have extreme body dysmorphia. In Europe it is perfectly fine to be a normal healthy slim size. The only rule is don't be fat. In America there is huge pressure for men to be fat or on steroids. Being a normal healthy size is considered "unmanly". It's true, you will actually be shamed for not being fat.
Spot on! We live in a society where a person of normal size gets roasted by an obese person for "being too skinny". (In other words, people who are obese are considered "normal weight")
Meanwhile America delivers war, poverty, and crushing debt on its citizens. Oh yeah, and the entire American system is conspiring to ethnically cleanse its own population and replace them with Mexicans, while the Americans themselves just sit there like idiots.
Americans are too busy fighting over politics, than to care about things that actually matter. Many Americans are happy with war and debt, as long as they "vote" Trump out in the next election. I can't believe how stupid people can be.

Overall, very good post which is spot on.