Corporate America Loves Feminism

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Corporate America Loves Feminism

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video explaining how corporations in America love the idea of feminism.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Corporate America Loves Feminism

Post by Cornfed »

This seems to be largely nonsense apart from the fact that the bad guys obviously do support feminism.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You should see what Brother Nathaniel has to say about this, it's for the dumb Goy you know.....
Time to Hide!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 11:43 pm
Interesting video explaining how corporations in America love the idea of feminism.

Great video!! I totally agree that the REAL reason why corporations support feminism is because they want a cheaper workforce. But Jamesbond I would also state that corporations love big COSUMERS to purchase their products as well since women tend to spend more money than men. In addition, I believe Jamesbond it is these two reasons why modern American/Western societies tend to pander to women at the expense of men with the gynocentric, misandry, and radical feminist themes and talking points being pushed in the news media, talk shows, sitcoms, movies, T.V. ads, etc. It's SOCIAL ENGINEERING on a grand scale!!! And if anyone who calls out the bad behavior and the double standards of women against men as well as challenging the narrative that women are always the victims and men are always the perpetrators, they are vilified, shamed, or dismissed as being a "sexist", "misogynist", chauvinist, an incel, being "bitter", etc. Not to mention, if they're on social media outlets such as youtube.com they risk having their channel being shutdown.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This assumes corporations have one intelligence or that collectively, those running them actually think the economic implications of women in the workforce through. Corporations have boards who represent investors, but they are also run by managers. Managers probably aren't promoting feminist philosophy through corporate initiatives for the sake of increasing the size of the workforce. It is possible that some power brokers behind promoting feminism, for example individuals in the Ford Foundation, thought these things through. I could also see economists concerned with the national GDP promoting career-focused feminism for the sake of nearly doubling the GDP.

If the promotion of abortion were really due to corporations wanting to keep women in the workforce, wouldn't they have realized that they decreased the size of the workforce for later generations by not having those babies born? On the other hand, the way finance calculations are made, cash flow a year from now is worth more than the same cash flow decades from now.

But I think corporate managers accepting feminism is better explained by brainwashing or being in-culturated or indoctrinated with the ever-changing values of the culture.

I see there is propaganda encouraging women to be engineers. Some women can handle it, but these fields attract more men than women. I saw a British talk show where a man with common sense was arguing with feminists. They were talking about the importance of more women being engineers. He said if Britain needed more engineers they should focus on recruiting men because women tended to drop out of the profession at a much higher rate than men. These are fields that attract men that are 'brain power' fields of study and work.