General Soleimani's murder

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

General Soleimani's murder

Post by Cornfed »

Now I think about it, Soleimani's murder was one of the most despicable acts imaginable. He gets asked to go on a diplomatic mission by the Iraqis at American request to mediate between hostile factions and then when he does this noble act he is murdered by the Americans in the most cowardly way possible. It is essentially killing a man on a mission of peace under a flag of truce - the most serious breach of military honor possible. Who the hell even does that? I wouldn't even expect such behavior from African cannibal warlords. Trump and whoever is pulling his strings should be on death row right now.
HappyGuy

Re: General Soleimani's murder

Post by HappyGuy »

It isn't that surprising the US military is feminist and does not fight for traditional values. Remember that traitors like John McCain and Berghahl were considered war heroes. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41879

How many other people did the blast kill?

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Ironically even Netanyahu recognizes what a disaster this is and has distanced himself from it.

https://www.rt.com/news/477604-netanyah ... i-killing/

I never liked Trump, but I don't think he would have done this a few years ago. He must be either insane or senile.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 1:51 am
Ironically even Netanyahu recognizes what a disaster this is and has distanced himself from it.

https://www.rt.com/news/477604-netanyah ... i-killing/

I never liked Trump, but I don't think he would have done this a few years ago. He must be either insane or senile.
Probably Trump is just too old to resist the pressure from the Jews that he is under. This is a disaster, because although the average hotdog chugging tupe jockey who might support Trump won’t realise how horrible this act was, every political actor around the world will. Trump is f***ed.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

If Bibi's distancing himself maybe the Q narrative survives this. Their position is that Souleimani was a deep state asset, the cabal's terrorist-in-chief who orchestrated Benghazi among other atrocities. War with Iran is off the table, but the country is infested with deep-state-purchased assets to constitute for the US "the best enemy that money can buy," who must be dealt with.

But I find it very hard to believe this of Souleimani, who was allegedly the biggest thorn in the side to the CIA-and-Mossad-sponsored ISIS. The whole episode just reeks of psychopathy. If killing people is part of "the plan," why don't they just pick off a few Rothschilds and such now and then. And if there's really anything to the Q narrative, why doesn't some high-placed person within "the plan" clue in an intelligent commentator like Tucker Carlson, if a blockhead like Hannity has gotten the word.

So count me off the Q train until further notice. And therefore despondent about the looming total Zio-rule.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

gsjackson wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 4:03 am
If Bibi's distancing himself maybe the Q narrative survives this. Their position is that Souleimani was a deep state asset, the cabal's terrorist-in-chief who orchestrated Benghazi among other atrocities. War with Iran is off the table, but the country is infested with deep-state-purchased assets to constitute for the US "the best enemy that money can buy," who must be dealt with.

But I find it very hard to believe this of Souleimani, who was allegedly the biggest thorn in the side to the CIA-and-Mossad-sponsored ISIS. The whole episode just reeks of psychopathy. If killing people is part of "the plan," why don't they just pick off a few Rothschilds and such now and then? And if there's really anything to the Q narrative, why doesn't some high-placed person within "the plan" clue in an intelligent commentator like Tucker Carlson, if a blockhead like Hannity has gotten the word.

So count me off the Q train until further notice. And therefore despondent about the looming total Zio-rule. Q was the only game in town that offered any sort of hope.
Last edited by gsjackson on January 7th, 2020, 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 4:03 am

But I find it very hard to believe this of Souleimani, who was allegedly the biggest thorn in the side to the CIA-and-Mossad-sponsored ISIS. The whole episode just reeks of psychopathy. If killing people is part of "the plan," why don't they just pick off a few Rothschilds and such now and then. And if there's really anything to the Q narrative, why doesn't some high-placed person within "the plan" clue in an intelligent commentator like Tucker Carlson, if a blockhead like Hannity has gotten the word.

So count me off the Q train until further notice. And therefore despondent about the looming total Zio-rule.
Told you so. The world really is f***ed unless WE stop it from being so, which unfortunately would seem to mean that the world really is f***ed.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

This world is going to burn up and be destroyed at the end, and a New World will be created. Why's everyone always so concerned? Read 2 Peter 3.

2 Peter 3

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

IF the intelligence reports about Soleimani’s past activities and future planning were accurate, this hit was 100% justified, but that is a big “IF.”

The larger issue here is the intelligence community’s ambition to destroy Iran’s nuclear weapons development program and provoking Iran into a conflict is just the justification that is needed to physically destroy that program.

Why now? The embassy protest incident was just a pretext. My sense is that there is credible intelligence about the whereabouts and extent of Iran’s nuclear goodies as opposed to before. That makes the timing of this understandable.

The intelligence community figures that a small, retaliatory hit from Iran soon is preferable to a huge confrontation later with a nuclear-capable Iran.

This is a foreign policy chess match and Trump made a strategic move to sacrifice a rook to set himself up for checkmate afterwards.

The key question is what form of retaliation Iran will take. If they are smart, it will be measured so as to prevent Trump from coming in gangbusters to destroy their nukes. I am not so sure Iran is sagacious enough to do that however.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 7th, 2020, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 3:38 pm
[nonsense...]
This is why I no longer deal with Americans. They are hopeless morons, so I just pray for their death. And finally Iran is answering my prayers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 3:38 pm
IF the intelligence reports about Soleimani’s past activities and future planning were accurate, this hit was 100% justified
Murdering visiting dignitaries travelling under a promise of safe conduct is NEVER EVER justified. Didn't they teach you anything about honor in the military?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

There are some interesting reports coming in about Iran's retaliatory strike. Two volleys of missiles hit two separate US military bases in Iraq. Initial reports are that there are no casualties, but that could change and if there are casualties, the US might claim that there were none in order to save face.

Speaking of saving face, sparing the US of casualties enables Iran to say it struck back but gives Trump reason to stand down on the hostilities. Iran threatens to attack Haifa and Dubai if Trump re-initiate the attacks which is a clever move to pressure restraint.

The complicating factor is that a Ukrainian Airlines plane just crashed in Iran under suspicious circumstances. That could be a mere coincidence or a military misfire, but I doubt that Iran would down a passenger jet with 180 civilians while it is desirous of de-escalation. It will be interesting to see if any Americans were on that flight. If so, things could get complicated real quick.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Relax guys, its part of the script...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-goi ... -iran/5166
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »