Credit to Winston

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Credit to Winston

Post by cheesesweat »

I’m starting to think that the people on this forum are some of the most understanding people I’ve come across in America in a loooooong time, or perhaps EVER. Occasionally, when I get into a debate about something with a typical American online it’s amazing how many blue pilled simps there are. People still believe we are super duper free in America and that every other country is a shithole, lol. I think that almost everybody on this forum would find that laughable. This community that Winston started is one of the best things that exists on the internet.

There would be guys going insane every day without the knowledge of happier abroad. There are many well traveled people here who can objectively compare the benefits of living overseas to living in America. Unfortunately, the average American today is a complete moron.

Although I don’t have any escape plan yet. I think that I’m going to try to achieve an advanced level in speaking Korean. That might open some doors for me in the future so that I can get the heck out of here. This could be quite a few years in the future, but it’s better than nothing.

Anyway, Winston deserves waaaaaaaay more credit than he’s gotten for exposing many of the problems in the U.S. at the deep philosophical and spiritual level that he has. But instead, in this society of degenerates, a disgusting slut like Miley Cyrus will get a million times more credit and attention than Winston. Guys can also learn that there are much better quality women abroad, when they previously thought that the landbeasts and feminist sluts in the U.S. were the cream of the crop.

Every time I spend time chatting with different Americans I realize how retarded and simple they are. I think that’s why I subconsciously know the best choice is to keep to yourself in this country. Hikikomori is not just going to be a Japanese thing at this rate. More and more guys in this country and the other rotting Western nations are going to check out of society, avoid marriage, and avoid contributing anything to their country. And I don’t blame them one bit.

Also, I have been reading through many of the posts that forum members here have made. And I have to say, the level of insight that they have into the societal problems we face and the comparisons they’ve made to other countries are very informative, deep, and sometimes profound. I also hope to add some good insight on things to this forum.
HappyGuy

Re: Credit to Winston

Post by HappyGuy »

cheesesweat wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 8:06 pm
Although I don’t have any escape plan yet. I think that I’m going to try to achieve an advanced level in speaking Korean. That might open some doors for me in the future so that I can get the heck out of here. This could be quite a few years in the future, but it’s better than nothing.
That's your escape plan? :shock: Isn't Korea a failed society of disenfranchised young people committing suicide? It was a homogeneous country and it still got turned inside out by feminism. Now imagine how awful it will be very soon when it's full of immigrants! It's a small country as well, it will be worse than America no doubt.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 10:26 pm
That's your escape plan? :shock: Isn't Korea a failed society of disenfranchised young people committing suicide? It was a homogeneous country and it still got turned inside out by feminism. Now imagine how awful it will be very soon when it's full of immigrants! It's a small country as well, it will be worse than America no doubt.
Yeah, and it has always sucked in various ways. It is just not very ergonomic and will only get worse as far as I can see. I instinctively like most Koreans, but it is probably not the best place to live as the world circles the drain.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

HappyGuy wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 10:26 pm
cheesesweat wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 8:06 pm
I don’t know where you heard that Korea is a failed society. If anything they seem a thousand times more normal than American society. It definitely has its problems, for me the pollution is probably the biggest one. And “feminism” in Korea is probably about 1% of the kind of feminism in the U.S.

It’s also extremely homogenous, and I’ve seen no sign that they will open the floodgates to immigrants. Korea is probably as homogenous as Japan if not more so, another reason I like it.

I was browsing YouTube a lot today, and was watching a video from the #walkaway campaign. The leftists protestors, as usual, we’re acting like demon possessed lunatics. There was one woman(thing), bald and screaming her ass off at the Trump supporters. Screaming her ass off like an absolute feminist, lunatic Kunt. Anybody with half a brain knows that there are tons of creatures like her, in America. In Korea or Japan, I have never once seen ANYTHING like that coming from a woman. If you happen to find a Korean woman showing that level of psychotic, leftist, feminist kuntiness then please send me the link.

American society is so degenerate that when I watch movies, such as “Avengers Endgame” I can clearly feel and tell that I’m watching a bunch of degenerates act. They’re such scum that I can tell they’re scum, despite the roles they play very well. Lol

You will never see a hundred thousand women in Korea marching with p***y hats and screaming like lunatics either.

The family unit in America is also a joke, laughable.

I could go on and on. But we know already. Isn’t that the whole point of “happierabroad.” I had a great conversation with a guy who was doing very well financially on the mainland. Clearly his financial condition was great, had the house and material possessions plus plenty extra. But he left because of the crappy city and people he had to deal with, despite being comfortably RETIRED. So he came to live here on Oahu and loves it. And if this craphole is better than where he was at, then the U.S.is the pits. Multiple people on this forum in various locations within the U.S. have also confirmed that

Western society has become extremely degenerate. Every time I see the most extreme forms of degeneracy or leftist bs, it’s coming from whites 90% of the time. The blacks are also extremely degenerate, but they do not push many of the same elements of hardcore liberalism that whites do. For example, Drag queen story time is probably 90+ percent white. That crap is unheard of in SK. With the Asians, they are nowhere NEAR the same level of liberalism, feminism or degeneracy. Some expats love to live in Thailand or the Philippines. Those places are a lot closer to third world than Korea is, so I don’t see what the issue is. Very solid infrastructure, high tech, filled with conveniences and fun things to do.

I never set my plan in stone, so anything can change. But I have extremely supportive and amazing in laws, so I wouldn’t be winging it over there. At the end of the day, I know that where I’m at now really sucks, and this society is complete shit.