Winston - would you move back to America permanently if...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston - would you move back to America permanently if...

Post by yick »

You were able to accquire a life partner of your choice... white, blonde, fit, young, cheerleader type - beautiful angelic face, nice arse, big boobs... but the only caveat was that you had to go back to America and stay there (I was going to add, also find a full time job - but that might be a bit too much to ask...)

Now me, personally - no way. I like living abroad too much!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston - would you move back to America permanently if...

Post by Winston »

Hard to say man. I guess if I was really in love, I'd do it and move back there for her. However, it's hard to say how long it would last, because my best love affairs are always short and intense and burn out. They don't last. The universe doesn't let you be on cloud 9 for very long. And the universe likes to give you the least of what you want most. So it would go against the universal law for me. lol. But in theory yeah I might, at least for a while.

However, another issue which we all share, is that we don't fit in American culture too. It's too fake and toxic and overly competitive and isolating. So I'd have to pretend to fit in, which I have before, but begrudgingly.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

True - but the blonde cheerleader is your holy grail, right? You have never been in a loving relationship with said woman before so maybe if you met this soulmate - your ideas of love would change, right?

So where would you move with your blonde, American wife? To the Philippines?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
February 24th, 2020, 9:56 pm
True - but the blonde cheerleader is your holy grail, right? You have never been in a loving relationship with said woman before so maybe if you met this soulmate - your ideas of love would change, right?

So where would you move with your blonde, American wife? To the Philippines?
No. Probably to Europe. Like France or Italy. American women love those countries too. Or maybe Bali if she's a spiritual New Age type. lol

Again, there's still the issue of fitting in with American culture. Maybe if I was in a Red southern state in a small town of friendly people, like Mayberry on the Andy Griffith Show, America would be ok for a while. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne