GUYS!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:54 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:22 pm
Lol, you can tell this guy has spent a lot of time in the homosexual dating market

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life-a ... 4z1es.html
A study from Sydney-based D&M Research suggests appearance is a high priority among gay and bisexual men – and a failure to measure up to the fit, masculine ideal, can be a dealbreaker.
Sorry buddy, I'm into chicks. I have zero use for your asshole.
An ugly dude with a pointy head is just that, ugly. No need to call the truth teller gay because dude, you really ARE ugly (and fat, and extremely insecure, and slovenly.)

I just showed your photos to my friend here. Her reaction was, "Ew, something's not right with him. I get a maaaaajor creeper vibe from him and all those photos." :lol: She also wants to know if those girls are aware that you are posting their intimate photos on the internet. That's a good question actually!
you calin other ugly and insecure when you obsess w his look and afraid to show your face. so easy for angry guy lives in happy abroad forum for validity hiding w screename to attach detail looks of guy that intimidates you, stands up to you and you cower, maybe not gay but angry and scared thats sure you are. the photos shows body, he has no belly like winson so only face is big not full shape of body which is fitness.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

Post by Spencer »

StanfordGuy wrote:
Lol, you can tell this guy has spent a lot of time in the homosexual dating market

A study from Sydney-based D&M Research suggests appearance is a high priority among gay and bisexual men – and a failure to measure up to the fit, masculine ideal, can be a dealbreaker.
An ugly dude with a pointy head is just that, ugly. No need to call the truth teller gay because dude, you really ARE ugly (and fat, and extremely insecure, and slovenly.)

I just showed your photos to my friend here. Her reaction was, "Ew, something's not right with him. I get a maaaaajor creeper vibe from him and all those photos." :lol: She also wants to know if those girls are aware that you are posting their intimate photos on the internet. That's a good question actually!
you calin other ugly and insecure when you obsess w his look and afraid to show your face. so easy for angry guy lives in happy abroad forum for validity hiding w screename to attach detail looks of guy that intimidates you, stands up to you and you cower, maybe not gay but angry and scared thats sure you are. the photos shows body, he has no belly like winson so only face is big not full shape of body which is fitness.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 5:34 am
StanfordGuy wrote:

Yes, this is very true. He is definitely a coward. He has been hiding a behind a screen name for 11 years claiming to be a 6'5" body builder living overseas lolol
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Showed a photo to Mrs. Zeitola. Wifey referred to him as a resembling "a photoshopped oompa loompa with a glued-on neckbeard". :lol:

Girls can really be brutal sometimes. They can spot a guy with zero sex appeal from a mile away, all the posturing and chest puffing in the world can't help the poor soul. Gotta love it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 3:48 pm

Showed a photo to Mrs. Zeitola. Wifey referred to him as a resembling "a photoshopped oompa loompa with a glued-on neckbeard". :lol:

Girls can really be brutal sometimes. They can spot a guy with zero sex appeal from a mile away, all the posturing and chest puffing in the world can't help the poor soul. Gotta love it.
Your wife is onto something with the oompa loompa comparison. But PAG's pointy head just perplexes me. Each time I see that pointy head in his photos, it reminds me of the actors in this clip:

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on April 4th, 2020, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

April 4th, 2020, 6:35 pm
But PAG's pointy head just perplexes me. Each time I see that pointy head his photos,,,,,
Not sure if the guy looks like what he is claiming to be in HIS (?) pictures. Is it really PAG...?

Nobody has seen PAG (aka StanfordGuy aka Spencer etc...) before.

I think all with this guy is merely a fake - all pictures, also those of himself are likely downloaded somewhere from the internet.

PAG is obviously a little white loser sitting in a basement somewhere in the States, jobless and living of food coupons and the old computer is all what he has, and so this idiot writes merely BS to annoy others.

If you see somebody like that, it might be PAG - even the pointy head fits perfectly to his personality.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

You really dumbwitted easy fool, even contrarian expat know and fear stanford guy really same as in video and photo, erazary talk fight and stanford sock account called and posted, same voice as video right, still don't even know hypermak same pduende. you never got european girl in 1980 too slow for such good girl to date dumb dimb man, lucky you japan easy then, not just girl but even job, loser whiteman found life in japan, but no more, now even model goodlook whiteman only can go philipine slum or peasant country get pygmie jungle girl and no job just cheap life drink, sleep with village, make half babies more crowded mouths to feed and little money gone to rooster fight, sad so sad life not happy aboard

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Here's a picture of Mrs.Zeitola

and here's a picture of Marco with his son

[Marcos wondering if he is going to get bigger]

Zeitola enjoying jungle life

Relative saying hi

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

April 4th, 2020, 6:35 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Your wife is onto something with the oompa loompa comparison. But PAG's pointy head just perplexes me. Each time I see that pointy head in his photos, it reminds me of the actors in this clip:

Contrarian Expatriate being "perplexed" :lol:

Here he is with a manosphere friend

Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 4:59 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Here's a picture of Mrs.Zeitola

and here's a picture of Marco with his son

[Marcos wondering if he is going to get bigger]

Zeitola enjoying jungle life

Relative saying hi

:lol: :lol: :lol: