GUYS!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to get see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:48 pm
Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:36 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:25 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 4:35 pm
Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:02 am
Hi, PAG,

I have to say, your forum is impressive.

New member-profils created solely out of your sick fantasy

https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

Topics: 145, Posts: 168, Users: 108
:lol:
Ouch! Time to shut that site down, permanently. Worthwhile sites could be putting that bandwidth to much better use.
What do you know? You're an unemployed overweight security guard :lol:
Hi, PAG

You are in urgent need of an ophthalmologist, you need medical assistance.

You are mistaken Contrarian Expatriate for Cornfed.

Contrarian Expatriate is black, Cornfed is white...

Are you color-blind?
Okay, let me fix that: an unemployed overweight security guard in Florida :lol:
We’ve all seen PAG’s photos at this point so I’m not sure he should be calling ANYONE else overweight. That’s a case of the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw one.

But yes, I am unemployed because I never have to work another day in my life. Passive income works that way. That is not to gloat at this time when too many good people have lost their jobs to the Covid hysteria, but it is certainly a status far and above trying to promote an awkward, threadbare, and useless site like Culture Wiz. Do you even have any paying customers? There is just nothing of enough value there worth paying for which is why you keep trying to posts links here and there.

I say shut down that site and get a real job or let someone who knows what he is doing take a crack at salvaging it.

It’s a dead clunker. Cut your losses and put in an application at Amazon or something.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to get see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

Post by StanfordGuy »

:roll:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

March 29th, 2020, 3:58 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:48 pm
Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:36 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:25 pm
March 28th, 2020, 4:35 pm

:lol:
Ouch! Time to shut that site down, permanently. Worthwhile sites could be putting that bandwidth to much better use.
What do you know? You're an unemployed overweight security guard :lol:
Hi, PAG

You are in urgent need of an ophthalmologist, you need medical assistance.

You are mistaken Contrarian Expatriate for Cornfed.

Contrarian Expatriate is black, Cornfed is white...

Are you color-blind?
Okay, let me fix that: an unemployed overweight security guard in Florida :lol:
We’ve all seen PAG’s photos at this point so I’m not sure he should be calling ANYONE else overweight. That’s a case of the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw one.

But yes, I am unemployed because I never have to work another day in my life. Passive income works that way. That is not to gloat at this time when too many good people have lost their jobs to the Covid hysteria, but it is certainly a status far and above trying to promote an awkward, threadbare, and useless site like Culture Wiz. Do you even have any paying customers? There is just nothing of enough value there worth paying for which is why you keep trying to posts links here and there.

I say shut down that site and get a real job or let someone who knows what he is doing take a crack at salvaging it.

It’s a dead clunker. Cut your losses and put in an application at Amazon or something.
Lol, CW is probably worth over $20 million
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 26th, 2020, 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

Post by StanfordGuy »

WorldTraveler wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 12:53 am
Why don't you put your time to good use and go help in hospital and fight the Coronavirus?

Lol, IF only you had a clue https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/cor ... t-protocol
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 27th, 2020, 9:26 pm
Judging from this photo of your arm and “fish stick” fingers, we can plainly see you are overweight. So if I am what you consider fat, that would render you morbidly obese by your standard. :lol:

But you’ve posted plenty of photos of yourself in the past. You could definitely stand to lose a good 40 pounds. Calling others fat when that’s clearly your own issue is called “projecting.”
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Lol, fatty fat pants, why do you have to pay women to sleep with you?

;)

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 10:59 am
[...lots of buzzword infested blather...]
You're living on borrowed time old man. Most active forums are comprised of the same 5-20 trolls, supremacist nobodies and maturing retirees pissing ceaselessly their time on the web. While this is great for them, it does little to benefit the new user. 8)
We get occasional new members here at HA. I think hypermak is new, for example. But so what if it's a small group of oddballs? HA is interesting, which is why I keep coming back. Whereas your site is just boring. I visited your site last year (back when I interacted with you on STW, that was before they banned me for being a sugar daddy) and read the pompous articles available then, and soon got bored and left. Today I read that article you linked to above. More boring pomposity. Gives me zero motivation to want to further explore your site and see what's been added since my last visit. I suspect other people feel the same way. You and your site are both boring, PAG.

As for living on borrowed time, if by that you mean I will eventually die, as will Winston and thus HA, well no shit Sherlock, of course we all die. Maybe you should commission another boring pompous article for your site to discuss that idea in detail: the idea that everyone eventually dies. Did you learn that at Stanford?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 12:01 pm
So glad you posted this to prove just how overweight YOU are. :lol:

By the way, that thirtysomething blonde is a girl I would want nothing to do with. While she is what most might consider somewhat attractive, she is too old for my taste. I date college-aged girls almost EXCLUSIVELY, but you might not know about that if this aging blonde is the girl of whom you are most proud.

Keep digging yourself that hole you fatass with the crappy website. :lol:

By the way, if your website was so successful, surely you could afford to whiten those, nasty yellow teeth. Your teeth are as yellow (tan even) as the Murphy's Stout sign to the right of that aging blonde, Sheesh!

It literally looks like you have yellow chiclets as teeth in that nasty mouth!
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Shemp wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 12:38 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 10:59 am
[...lots of buzzword infested blather...]
You're living on borrowed time old man. Most active forums are comprised of the same 5-20 trolls, supremacist nobodies and maturing retirees pissing ceaselessly their time on the web. While this is great for them, it does little to benefit the new user. 8)
We get occasional new members here at HA. I think hypermak is new, for example. But so what if it's a small group of oddballs? HA is interesting, which is why I keep coming back. Whereas your site is just boring. I visited your site last year (back when I interacted with you on STW, that was before they banned me for being a sugar daddy) and read the pompous articles available then, and soon got bored and left. Today I read that article you linked to above. More boring pomposity. Gives me zero motivation to want to further explore your site and see what's been added since my last visit. I suspect other people feel the same way. You and your site are both boring, PAG.

As for living on borrowed time, if by that you mean I will eventually die, as will Winston and thus HA, well no shit Sherlock, of course we all die. Maybe you should commission another boring pompous article for your site to discuss that idea in detail: the idea that everyone eventually dies. Did you learn that at Stanford?
Hypermak? Oh you mean PublicD? :lol:

You're no authority on interesting content, old man. I'm sure Laurel and Hardy is not very funny to today's youth. Moreover, CW is for refined intellectuals not mentally ill rejects spouting complete nonsense. Monthly site visitors have increased 500%. Google is now also a partner! That must really anger you... knowing that whatever CW writers write will be accepted as truth lol. As Nietzsche said: "Truth is created by those who have the power to enforce their point of view." People will ask their devices questions and get answers from CW! Your tastes are irrelevant. Your opinion is irrelevant.

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

March 29th, 2020, 2:26 pm
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 12:01 pm
So glad you posted this to prove just how overweight YOU are. :lol:

By the way, that thirtysomething blonde is a girl I would want nothing to do with. While she is what most might consider somewhat attractive, she is too old for my taste. I date college-aged girls almost EXCLUSIVELY, but you might not know about that if this aging blonde is the girl of whom you are most proud.

Keep digging yourself that hole you fatass with the crappy website. :lol:

By the way, if your website was so successful, surely you could afford to whiten those, nasty yellow teeth. Your teeth are as yellow (tan even) as the Murphy's Stout sign to the right of that aging blonde, Sheesh!

It literally looks like you have yellow chiclets as teeth in that nasty mouth!
Yeah, you wish fatso. Not many guys over 60 can stay in shape. That's one reason why you have to pay girls to sleep with you :lol:

College-aged girls LOVE me!

Last edited by StanfordGuy on March 29th, 2020, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 3:15 pm
College-aged girls LOVE me!

The body language of those (very plain jane) girls is very telling. The one girl is almost pulling away from you like you disgust her, and the group of girls is "social distancing" from you even before that was a thing. :lol:

You're literally obese, you have nasty, unsightly teeth, and if you don't get that crappy beard properly groomed into something decent, you'll always look like crap.

And let me not get started on your clothing. You dress like a college kid who never got past his "skater boy" phase. :lol:

Did I ever mention that you're overall butt-ugly to boot? No wonder the girls are pulling away and keeping their distance from you in the photos!

Somebody ban this loser for polluting the forum YET AGAIN.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Lol, what does an ugly overweight autistic loser know about body language?

You're just some lazy ugly 500lb brain dead steroid taking deformed basketball lipped negro/social reject.

Last edited by StanfordGuy on March 29th, 2020, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:roll:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Isn't it strange that a guy posts photos expecting us to be impressed. Dude, most of us here have young women in our lives. In my case, a great bit more attractive then the girls you've posted.

And if you did not notice, the one girl in the airport is HIDING HER FACE because she does not want to be photographed with you! She is probably the only one with any good sense since your posting their photos all over the internet.