GUYS!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

Post by Shemp »

For anyone who thinks attention whoring is an exclusively female phenomenon, this thread shows clearly that some men are just as desperate for attention as the worst women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: GUYS! I am trapped in the US with no way to see my girls in Eastern Europe! What should I do?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I noticed when I pointed out that he is ugly, with stained teeth, a lopsided beard, and overweight it triggered him into overdrive.

Clearly I touched a sensitive nerve or two.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 11:14 pm
During summer in Budapest I just a get private room in a party hostel. If you're not ugly, it isn't hard. It also helps if you're black and look like you could be a DJ :wink:
IF you're not ugly....

If you think you are NOT UGLY you need to look in a mirror .... :mrgreen:

You are a clown... LOL :lol:
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Shemp wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:36 am
For anyone who thinks attention whoring is an exclusively female phenomenon, this thread shows clearly that some men are just as desperate for attention as the worst women.
Lol, what about this whole website with the site owners pictures and articles every where? :lol:
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:!:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 9:08 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:57 am
I noticed when I pointed out that he is ugly, with stained teeth, a lopsided beard, and overweight it triggered him into overdrive.

Nah, you're completely inferior to me. I wouldn't even know you existed if you wasn't so prolific with your nonsense.

I don't really care for you because you're a ridiculous self hating right wing negro. You also hate women and especially black women. If that corn dude didn't call you an ape 20x a day you would be in complete agreement with him. So I must put you in your place with all the other garbage here. You do not get to stand with the elite and powerful. Your yearly income is what I spent in a day.

Lol @ uber premium

Yup, I really did touch a nerve (or 2 or 3). The insecurities are gushing out profusely now. :lol:

One can tell from your slovenly attire, your overweight size, your facial features, and your dirty teeth that you're less than a mere nickel, yet trying to come off as a dime.

And what's with wearing a cap all the time? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE? Are you experiencing male pattern baldness or do you have a funny, oval-shaped head? It's probably something else which I won't even say. :mrgreen:
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

March 30th, 2020, 10:36 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 9:08 am
March 30th, 2020, 4:57 am

Nah, you're completely inferior to me. I wouldn't even know you existed if you wasn't so prolific with your nonsense.

I don't really care for you because you're a ridiculous self hating right wing negro. You also hate women and especially black women. If that corn dude didn't call you an ape 20x a day you would be in complete agreement with him. So I must put you in your place with all the other garbage here. You do not get to stand with the elite and powerful. Your yearly income is what I spent in a day.

Lol @ uber premium

Yup, I really did touch a nerve (or 2 or 3). The insecurities are gushing out profusely now. :lol:

One can tell from your slovenly attire, your overweight size, your facial features, and your dirty teeth that you're less than a mere nickel, yet trying to come off as a dime.

And what's with wearing a cap all the time? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE? Are you experiencing male pattern baldness or do you have a funny, oval-shaped head? It's probably something else which I won't even say. :mrgreen:
Lol, silly negro. You can't even afford proper chauffeur service or servants. Riding around in dirty ubers and carrying your own bags :lol:

It must suck to be so ugly/poor that you have to lie 24/7 on low grade internet forums

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why don’t you show us a photo without the cap so I can savage you with the truth about your head shape and or your hair!
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

March 30th, 2020, 3:20 pm
Why don’t you show us a photo without the cap so I can savage you with the truth about your head shape and or your hair!
Lol, dude I look like a male model. I hate dressing up because it attracts too much attention. People are literally staring at me. Don't hate loser... With you bald ugly head :D
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 3:50 pm
March 30th, 2020, 3:20 pm
Lol, dude I look like a male model. I hate dressing up because it attracts too much attention. People are literally staring at me

Yeah, I don't age :lol:

Don't hate loser... With you bald ugly head :D
Wow, why is the top of your head so damn pointy? It looks as if you have some kind of cancerous growth on the top of your head. Sheesh!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on March 30th, 2020, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Lol, you can tell this guy has spent a lot of time in the homosexual dating market

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life-a ... 4z1es.html
A study from Sydney-based D&M Research suggests appearance is a high priority among gay and bisexual men – and a failure to measure up to the fit, masculine ideal, can be a dealbreaker.
Sorry buddy, I'm into chicks. I have zero use for your asshole or mouth.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 4:22 pm
Lol, you can tell this guy has spent a lot of time in the homosexual dating market

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life-a ... 4z1es.html
A study from Sydney-based D&M Research suggests appearance is a high priority among gay and bisexual men – and a failure to measure up to the fit, masculine ideal, can be a dealbreaker.
Sorry buddy, I'm into chicks. I have zero use for your asshole.
An ugly dude with a pointy head is just that, ugly. No need to call the truth teller gay because dude, you really ARE ugly (and fat, and extremely insecure, and slovenly.)

I just showed your photos to my friend here. Her reaction was, "Ew, something's not right with him. I get a maaaaajor creeper vibe from him and all those photos." :lol: She also wants to know if those girls are aware that you are posting their intimate photos on the internet. That's a good question actually!
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Lol, seriously, you're just some ugly, dumb broke cotton mouth loser troll on a dead forum.

Your 'friend' Image

my friend Image
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 30th, 2020, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 30th, 2020, 5:11 pm
Lol, seriously, you're just some ugly, dumb broke cotton mouth loser troll on a dead forum.

Your 'friend' Image

my friend Image

Now if you excuse me, I have a gift to give

8)
My friend posed a serious question and I agree with her. DO THOSE GIRLS KNOW YOU ARE POSTING NUDE PHOTOS OF THEM ON THE INTERNET? MOREOVER DID THOSE GIRLS EVEN CONSENT TO YOUR POSTING THOSE PHOTOS MR "S.B.?"
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Lol, look how upset this queer is getting after I rejected his asshole :lol:

My girls let me do whatever I want. Since you only see prostitutes you have limitations not me.