Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!


Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Dark Theme

Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1587
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by yick »

Probably the best article, from the 'Stickman Bangkok' website about why some (most?) men will never be 'happier abroad' he nails it brilliantly, moreso for Winston.

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers ... s-part-56/

THE GIRL-NEXT-DOOR

Every time I go to Thailand I see bars choked with men talking and drinking and laughing. No, not gay bars; regular bars. But wait a minute, how can you tell the difference? I don't know. Looks the same to me. Men travel long distances at some expense and risk and inconvenience to act like gays. Crammed into small spaces elbow to elbow pretending they are there to watch the cricket match or the soccer match on the television set. When I take time out of my busy day to point out to them that their behavior mimics gay behavior they get upset. Sometimes there is yelling. Next comes the finger pointing, followed by the ever popular pushing and shoving. Experience has taught me that if there is a bald guy with tattoos and the eyes of a beagle–he'll be the first to want to beat me up. I hate to tell you this Mr. Football Fan but beating me up is just more man to man touching. Don't believe me dear reader? OK, try this experiment. Walk into any bar stuffed with farangs and jump up on the bar and call everyone a homo. I guarantee the bald, tattooed guys will get the most excited. This works particularly well in bars full of Irish and English and Germans. Let me know how this works for you! But I digress. . .

So, since I am mostly cerebral; I have spent some time trying to figure out why these pathetic leaders of tomorrow come to the Kingdom in the first place. OK, all of these guys crammed into these bars elbow to elbow with their super interesting stories about sausages and sports and beer are not gays. But what are they? You rarely see these guys with women. You rarely see these chatting women up. Every night you can watch these guys go to the Nana Hotel Angels Disco and come out thirty minutes later empty handed. Empty handed? What are you going to tell me? That they went into the disco to listen to the music and to dance? Naw, you are not going to tell me that. OK, are you going to tell me there were no attractive available women in the disco? Naw, you are not going to tell me that either. I once sat in one of the big chairs in the lobby of the Nana Hotel between 12:30-1:30 AM and heard a group of four New York / New Jersey accented guys in their dress shoes and their pressed black jeans and black T-shirts complain ad nauseum that there were no attractive women around. Meanwhile some of the most beautiful and most sexually interested women in the world were streaming through the lobby coming and going to the Angels Disco, the parking lot was full of freelancers, and the street in front of the hotel was a sexual flea market. No attractive women around?!? Excuse me! Earth to guys! Time to turn in your penises or get an express taxi to Boyztown in Pattaya. Well, I think I figured this behavior out. To wit:

The reason these little sexual wanderers are empty handed is because the pouty
lipped, small waisted, high cheekboned, dark skinned darlings with black hair and pearl smiles are not really what they are looking for. What they are looking for is the Girl-Next-Door. That's right. The Girl-Next-Door from Oslo or Jeddah or Hamburg, or Honolulu or Haifah or Akron or Auckland or Tampa or Manchester or Dundee who never noticed them when they were 12, or 13, or 14, or 15. The girl they had a crush on. The girl they never got over. Their dream girl. The girl they imagined talking to while ‘doing homework', or the girl they imagined walking with going to and from school. The girl who never noticed them–no never, not once! The girl who never cared. The girl they were too nervous to speak to. The girl that they were not equipped to chase or to charm. The girl they never got over. The next door man / boy crush from the past that is still their big dream. Having sex (dates) with exotic women in foreign lands isn't their big dream. That's just the lie that they told at the office or the mill or the mine or the plant. The lie they told themselves. A lie so cunningly crafted and told so many times that they even believe it. Yessiree, they are going to go wild having sex with foreign women in a foreign land. But now that it is crunch time; now that they are sweating in the Big Mango, they can't do it. They are still the same Junior High School and High School losers who can't talk to women, can't charm women, can't make women laugh, can't get within three feet of women without getting nervous. They just can't do it. They can't have happy sex just for fun. Animals with brains the size of peas can do it–but they can't. And the reason is because they are in the wrong place and the Thai women are the wrong women. What they want to do is meet the girl from next door. The girl from their hometown who would never give them the time of day when they were young. So they stand around and they sit around and they walk around waiting for the girl from next door, the girl from the past to walk up to them and say "Hi". Well, it isn't going to happen! She ain't here and she ain't coming. You might as well go home.

On my last trip to Thailand I made a late night trip out to the Nana parking lot. I was too wired to sleep and too tired for sex. Leaning on the parking lot sign I looked up and across the street standing on the curb was one of the most beautiful and sexually arresting women I have ever seen. And that is saying something!! She had hair down to the backs of her knees, an extremely small blue plastic mini dress that left nothing to the imagination, and the kind of figure that you would see in a Japanese comic book. Her face was so beautiful and high class she looked out of place. Out of context. Too high class for the Nana neighborhood. I assumed she must be waiting for a limo or a rich Japanese or Malaysian or Korean or Thai businessman. To get a closer look, I crossed the street, walked by her, smiled at her; and then went into the Angel Witch bar to watch some shows. In the Angel Witch, watching farmer's daughters putting on lame shows; I temporarily forgot about her. An hour later, I left the Angel Witch bar and started to walk back to my hotel. And as I was about to step off the curb of soi 4 I was STUNNED to see that she was still standing on the curb. I couldn't believe it. In the last hour not one of these big talking rough tough Kiwi or Aussie or English or American or German or Danish manly men had picked her up. Not one man had walked up to her and said "Hi". Everyman looked at her but not one man walked up to her and said "Hello". So I walked over. She towered above me. She was a big girl with a big body made up of big parts and the dress was so small it looked as if someone threw a postage stamp at a Christmas tree. Jesus Mary and Joseph what a load of sex. If this is other men's ideas of leftovers, please let this dog under the table so that I can feed on scraps. No wonder women have such contempt for men. This woman was the living incarnation of every man's sex dream and not one little weak willed fool had had the balls to pick her up. Her name was Gee. She was smart and professional. In the hotel room she delivered the goods, had fun modeling my clothes, and let me wash her all over in the shower. I can now honestly say that I have had intimate relations with one of the most beautiful women in the world. At least I know why I am in Thailand.

Apparently, when confronted with a real woman offering real sex right now these little mother's sons from Liverpool, and New York, and Tokyo, and Montreal are intimidated. Their doubts exceed their needs and they just walk on by–maybe there will something less intimidating in the Rainbow bar or at Soi Cowboy or over at Gulliver's. Maybe they'll meet the Girl-Next-Door in the next bar or tomorrow. I'd be interested to know how many men never had relations with anyone at all on their big-time sex vacation in Thailand. Maybe that should be part of the exit interview at Immigration at the airport as you are leaving. You have to stand up in public on a box while an Immigration official dips your penis in a beaker full of litmus testing fluid. If your penis can't turn the pink fluid blue than that means that you didn't bonk once on vacation. Your passport is then stamped ‘Stupid' and you are prohibited from re-entering the country. I think I'd endorse this idea. In fact, to kick off this new social filter; I'll be the first one to whip out my wanger in public and do the test.

So that's it. That is the reason you see so many men lurching around the sex tourist parts of Thailand alone and lonely. They are not really sex tourists in the first place. They are love tourists. Men still not fully developed in terms of affection. Affection they were supposed to receive as young developing boys. The Girl-Next-Door never looked their way once when they were in school. And they aren't good for much until they get that part of their lives completed. The sex scene of Thailand is too much and too fast for these lonely guys. They still haven't got the smile and the laugh and the hand holding and maybe a kiss from the Girl-Next-Door in San Francisco or Minsk or Paris or Edmonton or Singapore. Like wandering asteroids they are always out of place and out of time. Always in an alien neighborhood–always far from home. I once saw a young, good looking sad sack wandering around the lower Sukhumvit road part of Bangkok. I would have killed to have had his face and his body and his youth and his health instead of being constantly handicapped by my own self. But he was always alone–broadcasting his needs and his dreams but just completely incapable of walking up to a woman and saying "Hi". A week later I was walking down soi 13 in South Pattaya and I saw him again sitting on the steps of my hotel. Now he was in a different city. Maybe he would meet the Girl-Next-Door in the new city. A part of me wanted to talk to him–to help him; but it is hopeless. He is in the wrong city and Thai girls are the wrong women. He needs to go home. Home to Gdansk or Vancouver or Madras or Osaka or Naples and join a singles club. There he will finally meet the Girl-Next-Door from his past. She will be divorced now with two children. She'll be overweight and starting to walk as if she has a hump on her back. However, she'll be a lively talker. There'll be the story about how she was runner up Prom Queen in High School. Actually, fourth in a field of seven; but her face still flushes with the retelling. And there'll be the other gripping narrative about how she was once so petite she had to buy her underwear in the girl's section in the department store. But she will be at the singles meeting because she is still a player in life. She will admire his big meaty hands with the black hairs on the back, and she will like his leased Jaguar automobile, and she will think him an exciting world traveller when he talks about Thailand. She will think that his shyness and sexual ineptness is a sign that he is different than other men. Something new. He will finally get his chance. I wish him luck. I wish them both luck. The pinata of life spills its gifts randomly. Some men receive so much. Other men receive so little. But any guy who is just looking for love should get his chance.



Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
HappyGuy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by HappyGuy »

Thanks for posting. The 1st world raises a lot of these types, boys who never learn how to deal with women. Weak fathers don't teach their sons lessons about girls and a lot of boys are raised by single moms. Some become gay or transgender, some dateless heterosexual men who fly to another continent to get laid and become the characters in this story.
"Happier abroad"? Only true men find happiness
Image

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3892
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by Yohan »

This is a very old article from 2004, and I am not a friend of 'Stickman publications' either.

This guy makes fun out of Western young men who are lonely and shy, and I find this rather insulting - because Stickman's remarks are coming from a man and not from a woman and he offers no solution to such unhappy men at all.
He needs to go home. Home to Gdansk or Vancouver or Madras or Osaka or Naples and join a singles club. There he will finally meet the Girl-Next-Door from his past. She will be divorced now with two children. She'll be overweight and starting to walk as if she has a hump on her back. However, she'll be a lively talker.
.....
But she will be at the singles meeting because she is still a player in life. She will admire his big meaty hands with the black hairs on the back, and she will like his leased Jaguar automobile, and she will think him an exciting world traveller when he talks about Thailand. She will think that his shyness and sexual ineptness is a sign that he is different than other men. Something new. He will finally get his chance.
What a BS... Why should such a shy guy, who never did harm any woman, now join a singles club where men always outnumber women at least 6:1 and pick up the leftovers from previous other men and their children... Such advice is plainly scorn.

They are shy and worried, but it's not their fault, it's because of feminism. Nowadays it's even worse as it is legally seen risky to approach any Western woman.

However it was never easy to find any contact with a Western girl for a long-term relationship.
I have my own very negative experiences over many years in Europe, and this was long time ago... 40 and more years ago.

Western young women, while offering nothing in return, are highly materialistic, expect some 'special man' and the question is now, how can a young man have so much money - some have because of rich parents, inheritance - some other young men make themselves 'important' because of an 'exciting life-style'... often leading into thug-life, prison in and prison out... etc.

Another question is how can a young man learn about a sexual relationship out of experience? If he has money, he can pay for prostitutes to teach him what to do and what not. But otherwise?

About myself, I never made it up to any Western girlfriend next door while still living in Europe. Never, not only for 30 minutes. I was always alone - and lonely too. This changed rapidly when starting to date foreign - in my case Asian - women.

Long time ago I had this wrong idea, that dating is easier if both, the boy and the girl, come from a similar background, living not too far from each other, speak the same language, are of same race, do similar jobs... but this was many years ago - I do not believe that anymore, I am very disappointed to what I have seen in Europe and not to talk about USA...

----------

About Asia, Thailand changed a lot, it is now 2020 - 16 years later, Stickman's article is outdated. Western currencies are down, in Thailand everything is now much more expensive than in 2004, including sex, and there are by far not so many Thai women around looking for a foreign man against a little money for living with him during his entire stay, something like a nice girlfriend for rent....

The best solution and advice I can give out of my own experience is first of all to relocate to another country - away from Western women - settle down there and this is not so easy, due to visa, working permits, job offers etc. and after look for a local non-Western woman - you might try Asian countries if you don't mind to date out of your own race and willing to learn foreign languages.

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: March 22nd, 2020, 11:37 am

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by StanfordGuy »

yick wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 12:47 am
Probably the best article, from the 'Stickman Bangkok' website about why some (most?) men will never be 'happier abroad' he nails it brilliantly, moreso for Winston.

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers ... s-part-56/

THE GIRL-NEXT-DOOR
Well, apparently, this article was written by some virgin on the autism spectrum. Sex is not intercourse without communication patterns that stimulate the mind — the brain is the largest sex organ by mass, not to mention sensory perception and feedback, creativity and desire and planning etc.In other words, banging random prostitutes IS just not that fulfilling to normal guys. Back in 2004 I was meeting girls all over the US and Canada from picture rating sites. I would have them strip on webcam or send me nudes. I never even thought of going overseas.

Image

Here's the real reason why guys here will never be happier abroad https://bit.ly/39qA3RK

:lol:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on March 30th, 2020, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3892
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by Yohan »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:00 am

Here's the real reason why guys here will never be happier abroad https://bit.ly/39qA3RK
Hi, PAG

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/wha ... manosphere

Interesting to see even a picture of WINSTON in your crazy website. LOL


Happier aboard/International mongers

An assortment of nuts from white supremacists, pedophiles to conspiracy theorists. They are obviously by no means a credible source. The ones who can't get white women and are looking elsewhere can't seem to get yellow women either :lol: . Yet they don't acknowledge they themselves are the problem so blame feminism, jews, illuminati, Satan you name it. Embarrassing for white people to advertise they are middle age pedophiles who cant get white women, so chase filipinas, who still don't want anything to do with them.

The real reason developing countries are attractive to these guys is because their status is artificially elevated as a man from a wealthy country, and many of the women see them as a path to American citizenship. The language barrier also helps to remove intimacy from the relationship; masking the social awkwardness of the man, and reducing the feeling of guilt from the women over the fact that she's exploiting him for cash.

User avatar
HappyGuy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 9:21 am
About Asia, Thailand changed a lot, it is now 2020 - 16 years later, Stickman's article is outdated. Western currencies are down, in Thailand everything is now much more expensive than in 2004, including sex, and there are by far not so many Thai women around looking for a foreign man
Harald Baldr has some videos about Thailand from that era.

"Happier abroad"? Only true men find happiness
Image

yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1587
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 9:21 am
This is a very old article from 2004, and I am not a friend of 'Stickman publications' either.

This guy makes fun out of Western young men who are lonely and shy, and I find this rather insulting - because Stickman's remarks are coming from a man and not from a woman and he offers no solution to such unhappy men at all.
He needs to go home. Home to Gdansk or Vancouver or Madras or Osaka or Naples and join a singles club. There he will finally meet the Girl-Next-Door from his past. She will be divorced now with two children. She'll be overweight and starting to walk as if she has a hump on her back. However, she'll be a lively talker.
.....
But she will be at the singles meeting because she is still a player in life. She will admire his big meaty hands with the black hairs on the back, and she will like his leased Jaguar automobile, and she will think him an exciting world traveller when he talks about Thailand. She will think that his shyness and sexual ineptness is a sign that he is different than other men. Something new. He will finally get his chance.
What a BS... Why should such a shy guy, who never did harm any woman, now join a singles club where men always outnumber women at least 6:1 and pick up the leftovers from previous other men and their children... Such advice is plainly scorn.

They are shy and worried, but it's not their fault, it's because of feminism. Nowadays it's even worse as it is legally seen risky to approach any Western woman.

However it was never easy to find any contact with a Western girl for a long-term relationship.
I have my own very negative experiences over many years in Europe, and this was long time ago... 40 and more years ago.

Western young women, while offering nothing in return, are highly materialistic, expect some 'special man' and the question is now, how can a young man have so much money - some have because of rich parents, inheritance - some other young men make themselves 'important' because of an 'exciting life-style'... often leading into thug-life, prison in and prison out... etc.

Another question is how can a young man learn about a sexual relationship out of experience? If he has money, he can pay for prostitutes to teach him what to do and what not. But otherwise?

About myself, I never made it up to any Western girlfriend next door while still living in Europe. Never, not only for 30 minutes. I was always alone - and lonely too. This changed rapidly when starting to date foreign - in my case Asian - women.

Long time ago I had this wrong idea, that dating is easier if both, the boy and the girl, come from a similar background, living not too far from each other, speak the same language, are of same race, do similar jobs... but this was many years ago - I do not believe that anymore, I am very disappointed to what I have seen in Europe and not to talk about USA...

----------

About Asia, Thailand changed a lot, it is now 2020 - 16 years later, Stickman's article is outdated. Western currencies are down, in Thailand everything is now much more expensive than in 2004, including sex, and there are by far not so many Thai women around looking for a foreign man against a little money for living with him during his entire stay, something like a nice girlfriend for rent....

The best solution and advice I can give out of my own experience is first of all to relocate to another country - away from Western women - settle down there and this is not so easy, due to visa, working permits, job offers etc. and after look for a local non-Western woman - you might try Asian countries if you don't mind to date out of your own race and willing to learn foreign languages.
I agree with a lot of what you have said - obviously, Asian women are the right type for plenty of men - for me especially, I have never had that massive urge for white women but plenty do - in fact, Winston STILL states his desire for a blonde, white woman and he has f***ed HUNDREDS of Asian women but it isn't enough because what he wants he still hasn't found - in fact, when I read it - I thought of Winston Wu! He is planning to decamp in Europe so he can find her, and that is of this month.

In Winston Wu's eyes - one white, blonde cheerleader is worth hundreds of Filipinas and he would probably swap every single one of them for a beautiful, blonde cheerleader from America.

But it isn't just him, Ghost and Matt Hanson said similar things, as in, they would have never left the United States if it wasn't for the woman situation, they like America as a place to live and if they could have got a hot woman, they would have stayed - as would Winston - he has said the same thing.

I am like you, Yohan - I didn't like the vast majority of women - so came to a country where the percentages I like are far higher - I don't know if it is to do with skin colour because I like Russian women a lot. I think with a lot of men - especially white men from the first world - they are chasing the 'wrong' women and they would be happier if the girl of their high school dreams came and took them away to their happiness.

yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1587
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 7:58 am
Thanks for posting. The 1st world raises a lot of these types, boys who never learn how to deal with women. Weak fathers don't teach their sons lessons about girls and a lot of boys are raised by single moms. Some become gay or transgender, some dateless heterosexual men who fly to another continent to get laid and become the characters in this story.
What you say is part of the problem but the facts are lots of women in the first world are just unappealing but many men will put up with the offerings than going elsewhere, so why change?

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1905
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 7:56 am

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by chanta76 »

Aren't women even in the 3rd world becoming more superficial and feminist?

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: March 22nd, 2020, 11:37 am

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by StanfordGuy »

Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:13 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:00 am

Here's the real reason why guys here will never be happier abroad https://bit.ly/39qA3RK
Hi, PAG

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/wha ... manosphere

Interesting to see even a picture of WINSTON in your crazy website. LOL


Happier aboard/International mongers

An assortment of nuts from white supremacists, pedophiles to conspiracy theorists. They are obviously by no means a credible source. The ones who can't get white women and are looking elsewhere can't seem to get yellow women either :lol: . Yet they don't acknowledge they themselves are the problem so blame feminism, jews, illuminati, Satan you name it. Embarrassing for white people to advertise they are middle age pedophiles who cant get white women, so chase filipinas, who still don't want anything to do with them.

The real reason developing countries are attractive to these guys is because their status is artificially elevated as a man from a wealthy country, and many of the women see them as a path to American citizenship. The language barrier also helps to remove intimacy from the relationship; masking the social awkwardness of the man, and reducing the feeling of guilt from the women over the fact that she's exploiting him for cash.
Sounds about right to me! :lol:

Look at all the views that image got! That's probably everyone in the manosphere!

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: March 22nd, 2020, 11:37 am

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by StanfordGuy »

yick wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Yohan wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 9:21 am
This is a very old article from 2004, and I am not a friend of 'Stickman publications' either.

This guy makes fun out of Western young men who are lonely and shy, and I find this rather insulting - because Stickman's remarks are coming from a man and not from a woman and he offers no solution to such unhappy men at all.
He needs to go home. Home to Gdansk or Vancouver or Madras or Osaka or Naples and join a singles club. There he will finally meet the Girl-Next-Door from his past. She will be divorced now with two children. She'll be overweight and starting to walk as if she has a hump on her back. However, she'll be a lively talker.
.....
But she will be at the singles meeting because she is still a player in life. She will admire his big meaty hands with the black hairs on the back, and she will like his leased Jaguar automobile, and she will think him an exciting world traveller when he talks about Thailand. She will think that his shyness and sexual ineptness is a sign that he is different than other men. Something new. He will finally get his chance.
What a BS... Why should such a shy guy, who never did harm any woman, now join a singles club where men always outnumber women at least 6:1 and pick up the leftovers from previous other men and their children... Such advice is plainly scorn.

They are shy and worried, but it's not their fault, it's because of feminism. Nowadays it's even worse as it is legally seen risky to approach any Western woman.

However it was never easy to find any contact with a Western girl for a long-term relationship.
I have my own very negative experiences over many years in Europe, and this was long time ago... 40 and more years ago.

Western young women, while offering nothing in return, are highly materialistic, expect some 'special man' and the question is now, how can a young man have so much money - some have because of rich parents, inheritance - some other young men make themselves 'important' because of an 'exciting life-style'... often leading into thug-life, prison in and prison out... etc.

Another question is how can a young man learn about a sexual relationship out of experience? If he has money, he can pay for prostitutes to teach him what to do and what not. But otherwise?

About myself, I never made it up to any Western girlfriend next door while still living in Europe. Never, not only for 30 minutes. I was always alone - and lonely too. This changed rapidly when starting to date foreign - in my case Asian - women.

Long time ago I had this wrong idea, that dating is easier if both, the boy and the girl, come from a similar background, living not too far from each other, speak the same language, are of same race, do similar jobs... but this was many years ago - I do not believe that anymore, I am very disappointed to what I have seen in Europe and not to talk about USA...

----------

About Asia, Thailand changed a lot, it is now 2020 - 16 years later, Stickman's article is outdated. Western currencies are down, in Thailand everything is now much more expensive than in 2004, including sex, and there are by far not so many Thai women around looking for a foreign man against a little money for living with him during his entire stay, something like a nice girlfriend for rent....

The best solution and advice I can give out of my own experience is first of all to relocate to another country - away from Western women - settle down there and this is not so easy, due to visa, working permits, job offers etc. and after look for a local non-Western woman - you might try Asian countries if you don't mind to date out of your own race and willing to learn foreign languages.
I agree with a lot of what you have said - obviously, Asian women are the right type for plenty of men - for me especially, I have never had that massive urge for white women but plenty do - in fact, Winston STILL states his desire for a blonde, white woman and he has f***ed HUNDREDS of Asian women but it isn't enough because what he wants he still hasn't found - in fact, when I read it - I thought of Winston Wu! He is planning to decamp in Europe so he can find her, and that is of this month.

In Winston Wu's eyes - one white, blonde cheerleader is worth hundreds of Filipinas and he would probably swap every single one of them for a beautiful, blonde cheerleader from America.

But it isn't just him, Ghost and Matt Hanson said similar things, as in, they would have never left the United States if it wasn't for the woman situation, they like America as a place to live and if they could have got a hot woman, they would have stayed - as would Winston - he has said the same thing.

I am like you, Yohan - I didn't like the vast majority of women - so came to a country where the percentages I like are far higher - I don't know if it is to do with skin colour because I like Russian women a lot. I think with a lot of men - especially white men from the first world - they are chasing the 'wrong' women and they would be happier if the girl of their high school dreams came and took them away to their happiness.
Blah blah blah, you keep going around in circles. As I said before, banging $12 hookers is really not fulfilling if you're not super autistic. Autistic people view people as disposable goods and sex as just some bodily functions like taking a shit. You don't seem to understand without some mental connection you might as well just f**k a horse. Winston has simply never had a beautiful/smart woman that has wanted him. Always some leftover garbage :lol:

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3892
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 6:11 pm
I agree with a lot of what you have said - obviously, Asian women are the right type for plenty of men - for me especially, I have never had that massive urge for white women but plenty do - in fact, Winston STILL states his desire for a blonde, white woman and he has f***ed HUNDREDS of Asian women but it isn't enough because what he wants he still hasn't found - in fact, when I read it - I thought of Winston Wu! He is planning to decamp in Europe so he can find her, and that is of this month.

In Winston Wu's eyes - one white, blonde cheerleader is worth hundreds of Filipinas and he would probably swap every single one of them for a beautiful, blonde cheerleader from America.

But it isn't just him, Ghost and Matt Hanson said similar things, as in, they would have never left the United States if it wasn't for the woman situation, they like America as a place to live and if they could have got a hot woman, they would have stayed - as would Winston - he has said the same thing.

I am like you, Yohan - I didn't like the vast majority of women - so came to a country where the percentages I like are far higher - I don't know if it is to do with skin colour because I like Russian women a lot. I think with a lot of men - especially white men from the first world - they are chasing the 'wrong' women and they would be happier if the girl of their high school dreams came and took them away to their happiness.
Thank you, Yick, for your nice comment.

Now I am not at all interested into Western women, this is more because of their behavior towards me in my past - and not because of their race.

I could live with any woman, any race - as long as she is clearly a straight woman and her behavior remains friendly towards me - but Western women who are available and might fit to live with me are surely very rare. I never met one. - It has not really anything to do with race - a black woman from USA is also a 'Western woman', an Asian girl in UK is also a 'Western woman' - and it is not only about the woman herself, it is also about the legal situation in those Western pro-feminist countries.

What do I prefer? White, black, Asian or mix race? I don't know, but it just happened to me to end up in Asia. I was badly treated by women from my own country (who are Western white women) and I was welcome in Asia by the 'yellow girls' AND their family members - in Malaysia, Philippines and Japan.

These women were good to me... and there was also a much larger selection of women available for me at that time ....therefore I continued to live in Asia, since more than 40 years... Of course this made me more open-minded towards Asian women and I cannot help to say, that Western women give me a feeling of mistrust, somehow that these women might take any chance to harm me, whenever I have something to do with them.

However I understand some men have a preference concerning race. These men are not into interracial dating. They do not want a mixed race family. Others have religious requirements... but I don't care about religion, any straight woman who fits me is OK, regardless what kind of God she believes...or not believes...

Might be that Winston is dreaming of a white blonde girl from Eastern Europe, but he was also into dating in China, Philippines...I think he just wants to meet and 'taste' any kind of woman, from everywhere.

About Russian women, that's problematic.
There are not so many, Russia has - despite the country is so large - less than 150 million people. Russian women living in the European part of Russia are not known to be so much better than other European women - and Russian women living in Siberia, who are known to offer family values and are honest and sincere, are very much dispersed and not easy to find - and you should have a reasonable knowledge of Russian, otherwise expect problems of any kind. Russian women are not known for looking nice past their 40. After they have children they are often overweight and care little about their own appearance. They are also known to hesitate to relocate away from their parents and other relatives. Winter is cold. Jobs and long-stay in Russia for foreigners are also a serious issue.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3892
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by Yohan »

StanfordGuy wrote:
March 28th, 2020, 10:46 pm
Blah blah blah, you keep going around in circles. As I said before, banging $12 hookers is really not fulfilling if you're not super autistic. Autistic people view people as disposable goods and sex as just some bodily functions like taking a shit. You don't seem to understand without some mental connection you might as well just f**k a horse. Winston has simply never had a beautiful/smart woman that has wanted him. Always some leftover garbage :lol:
Hi PAG,

Are you super-autistic?

What I see from your comments and pictures, you are really into banging $12 hookers, right?
You really fit perfectly the definition about autism.
Definition:
Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication. ...
About Winston, as far as I know he is still married and has one child - What about you? Still single and rejected I guess...even a single mom does not need you.

User avatar
HappyGuy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Why 'You' Will Never Be Happier Abroad...

Post by HappyGuy »

The Real Life 40-Year-Old Virgin (UK)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMobbyD8Z7s
Meet Clive, an I.T Engineer who's never managed to strike the right chord with the ladies.
Being ugly : My Experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n5nOEJtrYA
"Happier abroad"? Only true men find happiness
Image

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”