Questions for Stanford Guy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Questions for Stanford Guy

Post by WorldTraveler »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 1:29 am
Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 12:09 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 10:25 pm
Winston wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 7:46 am
StanfordGuy,
May I ask you, what ethnicity are you? You look like you may be a mixed race. What is your ethnic heritage? Do you know? Can you break it down? Do you know your family tree? Have you used ancestry.com? Just wondering.

Also, why didn't you work in Silicon Valley in Palo Alto or something? You have computer skills and IT skills right?
Lol, who says I didn't work in Silicon Valley? https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/int ... te-picture
Why won't you answer questions about your race and ethnicity? Are you ashamed of it? lol
There is no scientific definition of race. Modern people are differing mixtures of multiple separate SPECIES of archaic humans. In other words, humans are all mongrels. My great grandfather was an American business magnate of English and German descent, while his wife was of Jamaican descent.

My mom is part black and Iranian. My dad is part Native American, Nigerian and Ashkenazi Jew. We are mostly known as Louisiana Creole but I just say black!

We are the best looking humans as a group. My mom was a model.

Spencer PEG, I thought you were a Rothschild? One thing for sure is none of those people in the photos look anything like you. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Spencer,
It's not that hard to meet Euro girls in Eastern Europe. You just have to ENJOY it and not take it too seriously or look uptight or tense. If you are very relaxed and ENJOY talking to them, it will rub off on them. Because they are enthusiastic and curious and like to meet new people. So if you bring some positive vibe to them in your enjoyment of talking to them, they will sense it and enjoy meeting you too. So talking to them and hanging out and taking pictures with them is easy. They are open minded about such things.

However, most of the time it's superficial though and platonic, which is to be expected. And romantic attraction is another thing. If you're not their type, they won't be into you romantically, even if they enjoy talking to you. That's not something you can do much about. White girls are more into lookism and physical attraction than other races of girls are. Even if you dress nicely and have "game" it still doesn't matter if you aren't her physical type. Now, if you are borderline between being her type and being not her type, then you have some leeway in that you can sway her toward being into you if you play your cards right, or if you charm her or bond with her enough to convince her. But only if she's at that borderline of being into you. Only then do you have some control.

However, the good news is that once white girls reach 30, their pickiness about looks starts to decline. They then focus on inner connection or spiritual connection with their partner, and also seek financial stability too. So they become more practical and focus on the connection. But even so, usually white women still prefer a guy who is taller than them, and most white women still only want to couple with white guys. That's not good news if you are colored. But even so, there are always some white girls who are curious about colored men. And in Europe white women do seem more open to interracial dating than in America, at least traditionally. But with that Muslim immigration fiasco overtaking Europe nowadays, maybe not as much today as before. Hard to say.

Hope that puts things in perspective. This is based on my experiences and observations and on third party trip reports too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 4:24 am
Btw Spencer,
It's not that hard to meet Euro girls in Eastern Europe. You just have to ENJOY it and not take it too seriously or look uptight or tense. If you are very relaxed and ENJOY talking to them, it will rub off on them. Because they are enthusiastic and curious and like to meet new people. So if you bring some positive vibe to them in your enjoyment of talking to them, they will sense it and enjoy meeting you too. So talking to them and hanging out and taking pictures with them is easy. They are open minded about such things.

However, most of the time it's superficial though and platonic, which is to be expected. And romantic attraction is another thing. If you're not their type, they won't be into you romantically, even if they enjoy talking to you. That's not something you can do much about. White girls are more into lookism and physical attraction than other races of girls are. Even if you dress nicely and have "game" it still doesn't matter if you aren't her physical type. Now, if you are borderline between being her type and being not her type, then you have some leeway in that you can sway her toward being into you if you play your cards right, or if you charm her or bond with her enough to convince her. But only if she's at that borderline of being into you. Only then do you have some control.

However, the good news is that once white girls reach 30, their pickiness about looks starts to decline. They then focus on inner connection or spiritual connection with their partner, and also seek financial stability too. So they become more practical and focus on the connection. But even so, usually white women still prefer a guy who is taller than them, and most white women still only want to couple with white guys. That's not good news if you are colored. But even so, there are always some white girls who are curious about colored men. And in Europe white women do seem more open to interracial dating than in America, at least traditionally. But with that Muslim immigration fiasco overtaking Europe nowadays, maybe not as much today as before. Hard to say.

Hope that puts things in perspective. This is based on my experiences and observations and on third party trip reports too.
You sound wise expert on womanhead it sounds all truth...is stanfordguy just finding many hi quality only because blackman and girl curious about colored man or is he very special talent in some way,,,,,,,what do you think truth winston why stanfordguy can get so so many europe girl if only want couple with white guys and what countrys he go to be so so abundant real top dog to eyes hi status young europe woman.......so mystery what secret or you think what is it
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Mercer wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 5:35 pm
How does Stanford Guy do it?
:oops:
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink: