What Style Of Fashion Suits You The Most?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Amy
Freshman Poster

Re: What Style Of Fashion Suits You The Most?

Post by Amy »

In my opinion, fashion depends on various reasons such as physical characteristics, social status, age, etc. Whatever, make sure to wear nice shoes. Most of the time people pay sudden attention to your shoes and make a big effect on your attractiveness

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 12:14 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 7:54 pm

Who is this? What country? I like skinny girls. :D
That's me. I'm from Serbia :oops:
Stranton
Freshman Poster

Post by Stranton »

Amy wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 12:29 am
In my opinion, fashion depends on various reasons such as physical characteristics, social status, age, etc. Whatever, make sure to wear nice shoes. Most of the time people pay sudden attention to your shoes and make a big effect on your attractiveness
Agree with you. Before the lockdown I was used to wearing midi dresses by Lovers+Friends at work. Found them accidentally when was surfing the cools catalogue https://cools.com/shop/womens-dresses and stumbled upon the brand :wink: Usually you can buy their dresses for some $100 but when there they are on sale then it is a real bargain to get any. At the moment I have to stay at home and wear a simple T-shirt (but with a cute print on it) and jeans. Hope that the lockdown will not last for long 8)
Last edited by Stranton on May 13th, 2020, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Stranton wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:25 am
Amy wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 12:29 am
Agree with you. Before the lockdown I was used to wearing midi dresses by Lovers+Friends at work. Found them accidentally when was surfing the cools catalogue and stumbled upon the brand :wink: Usually you can buy their dresses for some $100 but when there they are on sale then it is a real bargain to get any. At the moment I have to stay at home and wear a simple T-shirt (but with a cute print on it) and jeans. Hope that the lockdown will not last for long 8)
How nice <3
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

PAG why'd you delete your posts, new members wanted to see your photos of your trip to Paris :lol: