Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Poll ended at April 18th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Yes
40%
Undecided
12%
No
48%

Total votes: 42
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Post by yick »

Moretorque wrote:
March 8th, 2021, 7:05 pm
yick wrote:
March 8th, 2021, 6:25 pm
Moretorque wrote:
March 8th, 2021, 6:26 am
HappyGuy wrote:
March 7th, 2021, 2:02 pm
yick wrote:
March 7th, 2021, 1:36 pm
you're not going anywhere anyway. :lol:
Corny, fschmidt and I will have a sprightly social life at the Fema camps. The pick of the litter if you will. Most of the anti-vax people seem to be women albeit menopausal women. I estimate a 5 to 1 ratio. You may look on in envy as you become fat and feeble like Winston.

When I was at the Dr's office the women who worked there were aware the vaccines have not had proper testing. The word is getting out, anybody who would get in line for one has not done much research. The medical establisment is aware there is a big problem here but the doctors cannot just come out and say it like it is but there staff seems to..
Which is why every world leader has took it. Even The Queen has took it.

Up to you, no-one is saying there is no risk involved, it is something of a gamble but I want to travel and go about my business freely these next ten years, if you want to be stuck right where you are with cornfed and the other layabouts then that's your call. :D
Were you there when these people took it? Did you analize scientifically what they took? Anybody who would believe the propaganda being put out by the people taking the planet over currently is not with it.
Were you there? Any question you think you can fire at me can be fired back...

Why do you think some obese nurse at the trailer park clinic is some kind of final authority? You ridiculous thing.

You can stay on the trailer park whilst I travel. That is what it boils down to.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Moretorque wrote:
Anybody who would believe the propaganda being put out
yick feels invincible like Winston viewtopic.php?style=1&p=354033#p354033

Naive! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIj2BVJS2A
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 8th, 2021, 8:05 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Anybody who would believe the propaganda being put out
yick feels invincible like Winston viewtopic.php?style=1&p=354033#p354033

Naive! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GIj2BVJS2A
Your life is shit, my life is great, I hope we both get to keep it that way. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
March 7th, 2021, 1:40 pm
Winston wrote:
March 7th, 2021, 10:32 am
Scientist says a coronavirus vaccine in just 12 months is 'fake news' | 60 Minutes Australia

Right now, there’s one thing all eight billion people on earth are wishing for: A vaccine for COVID-19. Political leaders everywhere, sweating on getting us to the other side of the pandemic, boldly promise it’ll happen within 12 to 18 months. But why should they be so optimistic? After all, vaccines normally take decades to formulate and manufacture, and quite often success never comes. As Liam Bartlett finds out, some scientists say talk of a coronavirus vaccine is not only raising false hope, it’s fake news.

The headline is from June 2020. They made a vaccine within 12 months.

There's no guarantee - it might have terrible side effects or it won't but one things for sure. If it is deemed safe then you will have to take it unless your future for the next ten years is going to be between Taiwan and the US (where you will be forced to quarantine at your own expense) and nowhere else - scratch off Europe or anywhere in Latin America because they won't want unvaccinated people in their country, they simply won't.

COVID tests and vaccines are going to be part of our travel experiences over the next decade, if you don't want to participate then you won't be going anywhere, simples.
You forget. If the Truthers are right and the vaccine is a killer meant to depopulate the world, then it obviously isn't gonna kill you right away, that would be too obvious. Could take a year or two. It may be a timed release. If people start dying within a year or two, of course they will not say it's the vaccine, they will say it's something else. I'm sure you know that. The powers that be will DENY DENY DENY and LIE LIE LIE if they have to. Power lies all the time. Nothing new. Why do you trust government so much? You never answered that.

You do know that governments have killed more people in the world than the flu ever has right? Why do you trust mass murderers?

Did you see the articles I posted in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=43165

No one is saying that the vaccine is mandatory for travel. Who told you that? Can you cite the source?

What they said is that some countries MAY require the vaccine for entry and some airlines MAY too. So far only Qantas has said it plans to do that. However, they are hesitant to do that because many people do not have access to the vaccine. Especially in third world countries.

The news also said that if herd immunity is reached after a third of people get vaccinated, then the pandemic may be over. They can't vaccinate everyone, so they are aiming for half.

So you want the NWO to win then? Why? So evil wins and gets its way and their evil goal of getting everyone vaccinated prevails? Are you sure there's no nefarious agenda behind these vaccines being pushed upon everyone? How are you sure? You haven't answered this.

Btw, did you get a certificate to prove you've been vaccinated? How do you prove it? Can't such a certificate be easily faked?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
March 11th, 2021, 5:37 am
No one is saying that the vaccine is mandatory for travel. Who told you that? Can you cite the source?
What they said is that some countries MAY require the vaccine for entry and some airlines MAY too.
This takes time, it is still under consideration, for the full text, click on the link below.

https://www.aarp.org/travel/travel-tips ... ravel.html

February 25, 2021
Will you need proof of COVID-19 vaccination to fly?

Possibly. Airlines are eager for travelers to be able to avoid quarantine at their destination and for the elimination of blanket travel bans between countries (which will, consequently, help spur air travel’s recovery). Now airlines are also beginning to test digital “health passports” that could reliably prove someone’s negative test results and eventually their vaccination status.
-----
Might some countries require COVID-19 vaccination for entry?

Probably, at least as a way for visitors to avoid restrictions such as quarantine. Several African countries already require vaccinations for yellow fever, for instance, so there’s precedent, says Jan L. Jones, a professor of hospitality and tourism at the University of New Haven in Connecticut. “So I do think that some places will require it, specifically. And if they don’t require it, they’re going to require things like quarantine.”
About Thailand, still unclear, but vaccinated foreigners will enjoy a shorter quarantine time, 3 days less to stay and to pay than not vaccinated foreigners.

Thailand eases quarantine rules for foreigners
March 11, 20210179

https://www.pattayamail.com/latestnews/ ... ers-346794
The new quarantine rules will apply to three types of travelers –

seven-day quarantine for foreigners who have a vaccination certificate dated no more than three months and no less than 14 days, plus a Covid-free certificate;

seven-day quarantine for Thais returning home with a vaccination certificate dated no more than three months and no less than 14 days, but do not have a Covid-free certificate; and

ten-day quarantine for foreigners who have a Covid-free certificate but no vaccination certificate.

These regulations apply to all except travelers from Africa, where a highly contagious variant of the virus has surfaced. Travelers from African countries will still have to undergo the full 14-day quarantine.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.iata.org/en/youandiata/trav ... travelers/
Will I be banned from traveling if I am not vaccinated?
Governments, not airlines and not IATA, make the rules on entry requirements for travelers. Airlines and passengers need to comply. Governments will also decide if vaccinations will be mandatory or voluntary for their populations. If governments make vaccinations a requirement for travel, airlines will comply, and the IATA Travel Pass will help them

When will IATA launch IATA Travel Pass?
The app is expected to be available (iOS and android) by the end of March 2021.
The first-cross border pilots are currently in progress.

What happens if I don't have a smartphone?
There will be paper-based alternatives for people who do not have mobile phones. And for families, who may not have a smartphone each, we have formed an industry working group to explore how we can make the process as seamless and efficient as possible.
Winston: So far only Qantas has said it plans to do that...
Not true, there are up to now 14 airlines which consider co-operation with IATA about creating a 'IATA Travel Pass'
​​Airlines Trialing IATA Travel Pass

Air New Zealand
Copa Airlines
Emirates
Etihad
IAG
Malaysia Airlines
Qatar Airways
Rwandair
Singapore Airlines
Qantas Air
Baltic
Gulf Air
ANA
Air Serbia
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question: Is the vaccine in Asia different than America? Do they call come from Pfizer? How can other countries create their own vaccines? They lack the capability right? Especially third world countries. So aren't they all getting their vaccines from the US and Bill Gates?

I'd rather get a vaccine in Japan than the US because the Japanese are loyal and honor bound and not gonna be involved in a conspiracy against their own people right? Does the Japanese vaccine come from Pfizer or Bill Gates too? How could their scientists develop a vaccine in 12 months?

Why are vaccines like a religion you can't question? What if the vaccine is the mark of the beast in Revelation?

Question for Yick:

Do you know history? Did you know the US government lied about the Vietnam War and sent 60,000 men to die for NOTHING? And they killed 3 million Vietnamese too? These people are sociopaths with no conscience and pure evil, otherwise who would do such a thing?

Do you trust sociopaths and mass murderers who would kill millions of people? Honestly. Do you?

Countless people have been killed in covering up crimes and conspiracies too. I can give you many names. These are FACTS, not rumor.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Several of my relatives already got the Covid vaccine and said they felt fine. Does that mean we are wrong about the vaccine?

Is it really possible for a vaccine to contain a time lapse killer that will take a year or two to kill you?

Since Chinese are soulless and obedient, maybe the vaccine Yick got is ok since they don't need to do that to Chinese since they're already obedient sheep?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
March 12th, 2021, 12:39 am
Question: Is the vaccine in Asia different than America? Do they call come from Pfizer? How can other countries create their own vaccines? They lack the capability right? Especially third world countries. So aren't they all getting their vaccines from the US and Bill Gates?

I'd rather get a vaccine in Japan than the US because the Japanese are loyal and honor bound and not gonna be involved in a conspiracy against their own people right?
Corona-Vaccine made in China is surely not related to Pfizer,
and India produced corona-vaccine also not, as far as I can see

https://www.bharatbiotech.com/covaxin.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-55748124

@Winston

About JAPAN,
Before I will answer your questions, it would be good if you read this article.
It will explain to you some details you likely do not know.

https://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0007183270

History of vaccines’ detrimental side effects causes safety concerns in Japan
More than 80 children died of diphtheria poisoning after inoculation.
“This was one of the worst vaccination accidents in the world,” said Osaka City University Prof. Yosuke Tezuka, an expert on the history of vaccinations.
The government was not held responsible because it was caused by errors in the manufacturing process...
-----
Vaccinations became a major social problem in the nation when lawsuits over damages caused by inoculations against smallpox and other diseases were filed in the 1970s.
-----
After about 20 years of litigation, a court ruling forced the government to take responsibility.
In Japan many people mistrust the (imported) corona vaccine.

The question is also how urgently Japan really needs a vaccine.

Today out of 126 million people, only 12.151 are confirmed to be active patients in hospital care. Since February 2020 there are 8423 corona-related deaths confirmed. (but during this time there were more than 1.370.000 funerals registered without any relation to covid-19)
https://www.stopcovid19.jp

There are large Japanese pharma producers, like Takeda and Takara which are interested to produce in Japan vaccine in licence from Pfizer and Astra, but it takes time to adjust the production facility and to fulfill all legal requirements to be approved, like a Japanese supervised testing phase with humans.

Shionogi received about $400 million from the Japanese government as support for research and developing its own Japanese Covid-19 vaccine.
https://www.shionogi.com/content/dam/sh ... 201216.pdf
https://www.shionogi.com/global/en/sust ... ative.html

At this moment in Japan only hospital related staff is vaccinated on a voluntary basis (Pfizer) and they have the obligation to report any side effects.

There are indeed side effects reported in Japan from those medical staff
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/ ... cine-nine/
Japan sees relatively higher rate of anaphylaxis from Pfizer vaccine
Does the Japanese vaccine come from Pfizer or Bill Gates too? How could their scientists develop a vaccine in 12 months?
It works in both directions, there is also Japanese research exported/sold to USA

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/14138075
Japanese drugmaker Shionogi & Co. said on Tuesday it has sold the development and marketing rights for a COVID-19 treatment to California-based biotech BioAge Labs Inc.
The Japanese drugmaker said in a statement that it had discovered the drug, known as BGE-175, which was under development to treat allergic rhinitis.
BioAge will have exclusive rights to BGE-175 for the treatment of COVID-19 in the United States and Europe in exchange for an upfront payment as well as milestones and royalties.
The U.S. biotech plans to start a Phase II trial of the drug for COVID-19 in the first half of 2021.
-----
Shionogi is also developing a recombinant protein vaccine for COVID-19 that is now in combined Phase I and II trials in Japan.
The company is betting on a proven platform to help it become Japan’s biggest home-grown COVID-19 vaccine producer
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
March 12th, 2021, 1:54 am
Several of my relatives already got the Covid vaccine and said they felt fine. Does that mean we are wrong about the vaccine?
There are side effects reported during tests in Japan and South Korea of medical staff who are the first to receive corona related vaccine in both countries.

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2021 ... ccine.html
After taking Pfizer in Japan:
17 cases of anaphylaxis, a severe and potentially fatal allergic reaction, have been reported among the 107,558 health care workers who had been inoculated as of Tuesday.
Korea also has an article of side-effects, also starting now with vaccination for medical staff

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20210311001026
Medical workers share what to expect after COVID-19 vaccination
Some say COVID jabs ‘can feel worse than regular flu shots’ -- but is no cause for alarm
The Korean Vaccine Society’s Vice President Dr. Ma Sang-hyuk, said the reported adverse reactions after getting AstraZeneca shots among his hospital staff in South Gyeongsang Province appeared to be more prevalent and “worse than (he) had expected,” although mild to moderate overall.
Last edited by Yohan on March 12th, 2021, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yohan, any side effects or deaths from the vaccine will be denied and attributed to something else right? Because money is more important than truth, and vaccines are a religion in America that you cannot question right? You have to have a hive mind and agree with the establishment and media that vaccines are safe and that no one should question them. Right?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Side effects are checked carefully after a person is receiving the vaccine in Korea and Japan.

It is also the custom in both countries, that medical staff are the first group to receive it, and the director/professor of those large public hospitals are the number one of the first group getting the shot, in front of the media and staff.
If something is going wrong, it cannot be covered up so easily.
Infectious disease professor Dr. Kim Woo-joo of Korea University, who received a Pfizer vaccine about 10 days ago, said he felt “some pain around the injection spot,” which signaled to him that “the vaccine is working.”

Kim, 61, said over the phone Thursday these very mild symptoms went away within 30 hours, and that he didn’t need to take any medications.
Out of the over 500,000 people who have been given their first shots of the COVID-19 vaccine in Korea, 6,859 have reported experiencing suspected side effects, according to Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency statistics.

The vast majority, 6,782 people, had known side effects such as fever, body ache and chills. These mild side effects typically dissipate on their own within a few days, the agency said. More serious problems that have been reported include anaphylaxis-like reactions (57 cases), seizures (five cases) and death (15 cases).
https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/ ... 210217.htm
Tokyo Medical Centre director Kazuhiro Araki became the first person in Japan to receive the vaccine outside of clinical trials.
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210311_35/
Tokyo medical workers get second vaccine shots
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yohan, vaccine side effects are not always immediate right? What if they happen weeks or months afterward? The conspiracy truthers say the vaccine could be designed to kill you in a year or two, so it doesn't look like the vaccine caused it. Is that possible?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
March 12th, 2021, 3:27 am
But Yohan, vaccine side effects are not always immediate right? What if they happen weeks or months afterward? The conspiracy truthers say the vaccine could be designed to kill you in a year or two, so it doesn't look like the vaccine caused it. Is that possible?
I don't know if this is possible or not with a vaccine fake-fluid injected in your body. Maybe yes?
There are for sure toxic metals, chemicals etc. which might slowly dissolve if injected into a human body and will lead finally to death...

It is however possible to do something like that for sure with radiation. For example to inject a fluid, which is containing radioactive materials which might slowly destroy or damage organs in your body over years.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 12:46 am
Here is some good news. Hackers have stolen information about the vaccine. Hopefully we can expect appropriately shocking revelations to be uncovered.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ema- ... SKBN28J2Q7
What happened with this? Any update from the hackers? Why don't the vaccine makers allow everyone to inspect the vaccine? Isn't it open source?